• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: Lunger on April 14, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
What drama?  Estate goes to the wife.

Ah, he's got a will, a trust, business and property issues.  Leins and illegitimate kids, if not excluded, etc...

aldousburbank

Quote from: WildCard on April 14, 2018, 06:05:54 AM

These people and their fucking secrets. Once you die that shit is over.

cweb

RIP Art. Hoping you fared well on One Last Ride.

Say goodnight, America.

Coz

I've not been around for a while. Heard the news this morning.

Fuck.

someguy

serenity

R.I.P. Art You will be missed by us late nighters as well as the Ham Radio community. Thanks for the years of getting me through the night.

Art Bell W6OBB SK SK SK

HumanBeing

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 14, 2018, 06:45:50 AM
Indfignant duck.

After the false police reports of late 2015 and all of the crazies going into Nye County because of him, Keith Rowland gets pissy because Airyn didn't know how to call family?  Who's family anyway?  He abandoned his first two kids, probably abandoned the third due to rumored mental issues. All that's left is dead ex-wife's family and the soon to be chain-migrated Filipino family of the joyful widow.  Cha-ching.

Bravo, Nye County Sheriff's Department, you did alright by me.

warsau

Truly a sad day. R.I.P Mr Bell.

Sean92008

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 14, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

Says the one who is challenged by the English language and by a lack of taste, even when both choices are garbage...

Quote from: HumanBeing on February 15, 2017, 04:57:30 PM
I'm sure there is many, due to the subjective nature, criticisms that people can make that causes them to cringe, but when Heather says "My God..." or "Oh My God" that is my kryptonite. It was something Art said to emphasize how moved he was on what the guest was saying. She overuses it way too much. With that being said, I'd still listen to MITD over a C2C show hosted by George Noory any night  :D

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 14, 2018, 06:25:46 AM
So, uh, is Art going to guest host MitD anytime soon?

That'd be one hell of an EVP show.

JustSayAhhhh

Sooo Heather just moves in to arts compound, and now he's dead. well isnt that food for thought

someguy

The culmination of all of the decades of entertainment.. A Friday the 13th when the United States bombs another nation. And Art Bell leaves the earthly dwelling. Have lurked here for a bit but not posted for a lot. This event brought me out of the malaise ..

I am seeing a differing amount of views on here at this time. Showing how fragmented social media life has become..

There seems to be something very very appropriate about a Friday the 13th death for the talk show legend who changed all of our collectives lives...

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: WildCard on April 14, 2018, 06:05:54 AM

God you're an ass licker Keith. Shove your nose right up in there.

aldousburbank

Emergency Gabcast?

whoozit

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 14, 2018, 07:35:58 AM
Emergency Gabcast?
If this doesn’t deserve one I guess nothing does.  I took a peek in here this morning and was a bit surprised.  I always thought Art’s latest show departure was for health reasons.  He gave enough hints and this seems to confirm it. 

Pahrump Tonight (tm) is a must now for sure.  Condolences to family, friends and fans.

Quote from: whoozit on April 14, 2018, 07:38:24 AM
If this doesn’t deserve one I guess nothing does.  I took a peak in here this morning and was a bit surprised.  I always thought Art’s latest show departure was for health reasons.  He gave enough hints and this seems to confirm it.

A to the Men.

ACE of CLUBS

Wondering if Art had been suffering from some long standing issues .... he was a smoker, and he sounded like a long time smoker.
He had fallen and hurt his back/head ..... ?
Maybe he was ill when he handed over the reins to Heather Wade.
He was unique and made the night come alive ....
In peace .... Art Bell.

whoozit

I guess Art’s stalker was the one that gets everyone in the end.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 14, 2018, 07:41:03 AM
Pahrump Tonight (tm) is a must now for sure.  Condolences to family, friends and fans.

On it

someguy

I wonder if he went to the light or not lol

dan7800

Very sad news. He impacted all of our lives.

RIP Mr Bell

Gd5150

That’s very sad to hear. His voice and shows will live forever.

RIP Art.

chefist

Quote from: someguy on April 14, 2018, 07:46:32 AM
I wonder if he went to the light or not lol

(BG Gif)

Sean92008

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on April 14, 2018, 07:29:53 AM
God you're an ass licker Keith. Shove your nose right up in there.

It is beyond that, it's permanently attached.

Reference: Human Centepede (movie)

A couple weeks ago I threw that huge Art Bell torrent on my phone, been listening to old shows non stop since. Peak radio comfy was ours, friends.

72, wow. I wish Art took better care of himself.

NowhereInTime

I'm still stunned. He'd just been on FB promoting Midnight in the Desert & saying he might even sit in if Heather (Redacted) got arrested in Area 51. He was just defending President Trump a few days ago.
What a gift he gave us through his broadcasting career.
Rest in Peace Art.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 14, 2018, 06:54:58 AM
These people and their fucking secrets. Once you die that shit is over.
Agreed. Not the time to be figuring a proprietary way to announce his passing.