• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich will fail and his little Canadian computer bitch will fail, and  his faggot bitches will fail,

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 10, 2019, 08:44:46 PM
Research what DD says about MAC flights ...and Richard Cole flying around the world for "Pennies on the dollar"
I was making a joke. My older brother is retired navy, my younger is navy/dod who is eligible for retirement, and neither have ever taken a military flight unless it was in the line of duty.

Pelayo

Gee, all those people ddd mention as pedophiles, rapists, and perverts are all democrats. That's blasphemy ddd! Next you will leak the fact that hillary clinton eats babies!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyNmqBkck1Y

Pelayo

ddd says he would fuck somebody on life support

Pelayo

ddd, your voice is so creepy I can't listen to you anymore, If  I were to wager, you would be the biggest pedo in california. You make me sick.

Quote from: Pelayo on March 10, 2019, 11:53:52 PM
ddd, your voice is so creepy I can't listen to you anymore, If  I were to wager, you would be the biggest pedo in california. You make me sick.
DD is at it again with his extreme anti-Jew rants. Won't be surprised if Mossad operatives removes his tongue so that he will never be able to speak again. Does DD think he can go on like this without consequences? Perhaps he will insist that Ice Bear have his tongue removed and surgically transplanted to himself. After all, DD feels he is the more important member of Team Dietrich and Ice Bear is not required to speak during the show.

Gunner65

The longer Dietrich treats Pavel Privara like shit - scolding him on air, criticizing his personal time, expecting him to do exactly as Dietrich says etc, the more Pavel will question why he is helping him.  He might also actually take a closer look at Dietrichs' slander of others in anticipation that Dietrich will eventually do the same to him. 

Dietrichs' rhetoric has become so sickening and filled with more obvious lies that is it difficult to understand why anyone would respect or defend him.  I am sure Pavel took some verbal abuse from Dietrich last night when the stream dropped at the 4 hour break.  No link was posted for another live stream - no explanation was given. 

Pavel should resign and tell Dietrich to go do a rim job on himself with his severed tongue...LOL.

Gunner65

Audio comparison March 10 Live Stream ("unlisted version") to published (public version") March 12:

- Title changed:
- 16:20 min. rearranged/edited. 
- Break @ 4:02:30 (March 12 version) = 4:18:50 (March 10 Live stream)
- 2 hours 11 min added after Live stream was recorded and not LIVE.
- antisemitism @ 3:41:00 March 10 same as 3:24:40 March 12.

(Audio mark: "You make me sick.")

In my opinion this is an attempt by Dietrich and his producer to avoid any strike to his channel by confusing the time-stamps (required in reporting)  by moving portions of audio (from beginning to the end of the show) and also adding recorded audio to the live portion to make locating offensive portions more difficult.

The recorded final two hours is just as sick and full of antisemitic language as the 4 hours Live.  My guess is that people are being confused and intimidated from reporting his shows due to this "arrangement" and length of the shows.  If Dietrich were to incur a single strike he would not be able to Live stream shows on his channel or use another channel to Live stream from.

Gunner65

"NOTE â€" RE Photographic Image as electronically-attached:  Here I discernibly manifest the conventionally denied phenomenon Alexandria’s Genesis Syndrome"

https://www.pictame.com/user/polishasianstyle/2106433004/1324853889518700942_2106433004

Gunner65

"SPAM flavored Macadamia Nuts...yum"  - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Hey ddd, what flavor are pavel's nuts?

Gunner65

Dietrich is gonna tell us about the jet stream like we are 5 year olds -

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 13, 2019, 06:21:11 PM
Dietrich is gonna tell us about the jet stream like we are 5 year olds -

"For those of you who don't know what the hell I'm talking about." - ddd

Gunner65

From deforestation to the jets stream, to the 3rd Reich in 10 minutes!

Pelayo

Yay, the Doolittle raid targeted schools, orphanages, and children's hospitals!                               
https://youtu.be/udTSeor63Wc

Gunner65

BULLSHIT DIETRICH!  Americans knew about the jet stream before 1944!  Amelia Earhart and Charles Lindbergh certainly did, as well as Richard Byrd and many others

American pilot Wiley Post, the first man to fly around the world solo in 1933, is often given some credit for discovery of jet streams.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_stream

"Many sources credit real understanding of the nature of jet streams to regular and repeated flight-path traversals during World War II. Flyers consistently noticed westerly tailwinds in excess of 160 km/h (100 mph) in flights, for example, from the US to the UK.[11] Similarly in 1944 a team of American meteorologists in Guam, including Reid Bryson, had enough observations to forecast very high west winds that would slow bombers going to Japan.[12]"

Pelayo

Sorry, you lying sack of shit ddd, the japs lost WW2                                What's the proof? To use YOUR own butt fuck stupid ass logic, there are still white people living in America. If the racist japs had won, they would have killed all the white people.

Gunner65

The Japs did not have any bombers after 1943 Dietrich!  WE DID!  Pressurized B-29's

Gunner65

SORRY GUYS, I JUST HAD A SMALL OWL STRIKE MY SLIDING GLASS DOOR- I AM GOING TO TRY AND ASSIST IT!

Pelayo

So, ddd wants to be the fascist fuhrer of the world. You got my vote, NOT!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 13, 2019, 06:58:09 PM
Poor little owlie got an owie.
The Owl is OK!  It was just a little stunned.  I had turned on my back porch light just before sunset and did not realize the bulb was blown!

Owl flew under the porch roof and into my glass door!  "WHAM ,WHAM"!  So I grabbed my .20 gauge and said "WHAT DO YOU WANT FUCKER?" ..."I GOT A SHOTGUN AND A FUCKING FRONT DOOR ASSHOLE"!  (HE HE  ;D)  My stupid hound dog didn't even BARK!  Did not even get his lazy ass up!  WTF!

Owl was fine.  He recovered in the time it took for me to change the light bulb - just a little Owl- all dark grey with amber eyes, probably a juvenile barn owl.  I sometimes find them sitting on my back porch rails in the spring.   SPRING IS COMING!  :)

Pelayo

Spring is indeed coming. I went out to feed the quails and while I stood there a male hopped on the back of a female and did his thing. Woo hoo, I'm gonna be a grandpa!

Gunner65

Shit like that little Owl tonight reminds me why I love living out here.  The cold and snow suck and I bitch and moan....but I suppose it is worth it to be closer to nature.  Something that Dietrich will NEVER experience!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, never mind your vulcan intervention, you should have stayed in school. Here's how to pronounce drought genius:                             
https://youtu.be/NhtaIYV9ftA