• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 01:38:05 PM

I have YOU blocked because of your continual history of insulting me at every turn. And I can't accept your " offers of help " that I have never seen.
I fell off the UHaul truck on Wednesday and landed on my bad knees ( again ) so doing exercise for now is out of the question, but I am disinclined to accept
" help " from someone who can only communicate with me by way of insulting me.

IF you are capable (which I sincerely doubt ) of dealing with ME as you would with any other person in a respectful manner with any proposal, send it to drone and he can forward to me in an email and I will consider it.
While driving to Sacramento ( and I was not driving ) we saw a gym that had $ 10 memberships. But ... in the past I had joined 24 hour fitness and got absolutely no help in learning how to use the equipment.
IF you're so enamored to help me, contact me, show up at my door and Kathy will drive me to the gym. YOU pay for it ( because this latest move has financially broken both of us for the month ) and I will join the gym, you be my trainer and I will work out. But diet is also a consideration and given your past history, I don't see you paying for fruits and veggies.
Of course, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
Everyone KNOWS where I PHYSICALLY reside but IF you can't find out, ask Paperboy to tell you. He's been IN my apartment.
Just knock first and announce yourself as a nude Kathy is sleeping next to me and kindly not before noon. We are NOT morning persons.
Please don't give me any crap that I am asking YOU for money. If you want to help me, then YOU take the steps to give the help.
Otherwise its just hot air and empty platitudes designed to make you look like a " good " guy.

Oh, thank Drone for the Patty Poison idea and OLG for doing the work.

The next step is yours.

Un-fucking-believeable!! The size of this shit birds balls.Palidin, fuck you...but I  will LET you HELP... (code for pay me)  if you pay for the gym, my food and well everything else. And you better be nice to me as well!

Flackie, the gift that never stops asking, demanding and expecting everything from anyone and everyone!!

coaster

this here thread is giving me the diabeetus.

Roswells, Art

I am thinking when Roosevelt started the welfare program people had dignity back then? Maybe he couldn't fathom that people could live like Falkie and actually be proud of it.

MAX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 10, 2015, 02:45:44 PM

What gave it away? Another time, another place I'd be with Paladin and offer to help the twat; but he's so far up his own arse he hasn't time for anyone else but himself.

Sorry YP, poor attempt at humor on my part I guess, your posts actually crack me up.... I admittedly am not as nice a person as you or Paladin and others on this board,  as at no time has it ever entered my mind to help him , especially  in light of the way he "requests" help.  I don't believe in enabling destructive behavior, be it drunks, drug addicts or  bums. I tend to support "real" charities where my money can actually do some good, (hopefully).... Carry on all as I am now sucked into the Vortex that is this thread.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 03:15:53 PM
I've been busy . . . falling off a truck and both of us are in ppain. Kathy had to go to the ER last nighht as she was literally screaming from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrRlcQvqRLo

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 10, 2015, 03:22:57 PM
Can you just imagine someone turning to see that right as it happened, and thinking it was another meteor like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs?

I can't believe someone doesn't have it captured for posterity. If the man had any commercial nous he'd do a reconstruction and make it pay per view.

Any reports of earthquakes in the area?

Jocko Johnson

Hey Fatty...I had no idea that custom tee-shirts were so affordable!?  Especially when you are having only one of each made...and they make them in, like what...size 8xl? That would be, XXXXXXXXL.
Come on now tell the real size...post the label as proof. Oh, sorry forgot the price doesn't matter to you, like all the rest of the junk you buy, you never pay for any of it. All your cash is "donated" by uncle Sam, the silly and socialized peeps of the state of callie and of course we can not foget the suckers you con out of their hard earned cash. That's a hard job, right bulkie...begging and mooching every minute of your waking hours?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 10, 2015, 03:18:30 PM
You know Patty has the right to throw all your stuff into the street, right? You should thank her and actually give her money for storing your stuff.

Patty had said both Kathy and her stuff could stay there and then broke her word.
No payment for storage was ever discussed and given her attitude and the fact that Patty stored her stuff at Kathy's during a move of Patty's, she owes Kathy a debt.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 10, 2015, 02:44:08 PM
Hey WhiteCrow, I can't get my winking Anna Gif to work.

I tried some other gifs avatars too. They didn't work. Maybe MV disabled that feature?

Pretty sure he said he disabled it on the old system, because they were annoying?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 10, 2015, 02:26:16 PM
  If you fell off the truck, I'm gonna guess that you lost your balance and weren't able to 'recover' and save yourself fm injury.  If that's the case, it is because you are morbidly obese.  Your center of mass has changed but your body still remembers what it used to have as a center of mass and is unable to apply the old physical reality to your current physical reality. 

How about I try 'dealing with you' like a man, instead of the whiny bitch you come off as?  I will be direct and to the point and no bull shit. 

24hr fitness and the machines.  You don't need a membership.  You don't need machines.  Maybe later, but right now, you need a program that you can complete.  Not one that's gonna break you down to the point where you can't do the next days workout.  You don't need the add'l financial outlay.

Pay for your membership?  You're fucking high.  You went to Cinnabon the last time I contributed money to Kath.  But that's in the past.  You will NOT join a gym.  I will NOT train you.  YOU will train yourself.  I will only encourage you and advise.  On training and diet.  Remember, advice is freely given, you can use, adapt or refuse it.

I am not enamored with you.  I see someone is fucked up and has expressed a desire to be unfucked.  I can respect that.  I would not impress Kath into my service.  She is carrying a load and a half right now with her own needs and the mutual support that you proclaim exists.

You will buy your fruits and veggies.  Do you want to go vegetarian for this?  If you are not veg now, it will be difficult to maintain that lifestyle while you are reconstructing yourself.  I would advise that you move slowly in that direction.

Not a morning person?  No problem.  But after a couple of weeks you might find yourself getting up before noon.  You won't be able to help it.  You will have more energy than you do now.

I will work this up and fwd through Drone.  The next step is not mine, it's yours.  You will have to start moving your body.  Motion is life.  time to start moving.

Pls PM your full list of ailments.  This is an adaptive program. 
I guess weebles wobble and DO fall down.

BTW...that detail was left out before...before it's over he'll be telling us he, fell off a moving 18 wheeler doing 75mph on the freeway and broke all the bones south of his useless little pee pee.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 10, 2015, 03:46:15 PM

I tried some other gifs avatars too. They didn't work. Maybe MV disabled that feature?

Pretty sure he said he disabled it on the old system, because they were annoying?

Oh OK, well I'm glad its not just me then. Thanks for the avatar anyway. I really did like it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 10, 2015, 03:40:23 PM
Hey Fatty...I had no idea that custom tee-shirts were so affordable!?  Especially when you are having only one of each made...and thry make them in, like what...size 8xl? That would be, XXXXXXXXL.
Come on now tell the real size...post the label as proof. Oh, sorry forgot the price doesn't matter to you, like all the rest of the junk you buy, you never pay for any of it. All you cash is "donated" by uncle Sam, the silly and socicalized peeps of the state of callie and of course we can not foget the suckers you con out of their hard earned cash. That's a hard job, right bulkie...begging and moocher every ine of your waking hours?

3xl jerkoff, not 8 xl.

And I've not begged anything of late except to say that if Palodin wants to help he needs to spend his money, effort and time to do it.
I hardly spend 24-7 mooching and begging as is evidenced by my posts on here and my videos which show me traveling to events AND taking stuff to and from Kathy's house to storage.
It's so sad that the NYPD had to scrape the bottom of the waters off of Staten Island to recruit jerkoff cops such as yourself. They recently announced they can't recruit cops because too many of potential recruits have criminal records.

Who

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 10, 2015, 03:49:39 PM
BTW...that detail was left out before...before it's over he'll be telling us he, fell off a moving 18 wheeler doing 75mph on the freeway and broke all the bones south of his useless little pee pee.

Or as Kathy calls it, her little hors d'ourve.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 10, 2015, 03:34:19 PM
I am thinking when Roosevelt started the welfare program people had dignity back then? Maybe he couldn't fathom that people could live like Falkie and actually be proud of it.

Well, he had far more to worry about with his physical disabilities than Falkie (although he didn't fall off a truck, as far as I know). I can't imagine him telling people not to bother calling at the White House till noon, because he and Eleanor are naked in bed together till the afternoon.

If they did, the historians have been very lax about reporting it.

WhiteCrow

So George to read about your recent fall from the truck. Hope your moving and cleaning is nearing its end, so you and Kathy can rest up. Heal fast and well Big Guy.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 03:50:14 PM

if Palodin wants to help he needs to spend his money, effort and time to do it.

Falkie, you don't see anything wrong with this statement?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 03:50:14 PM
And I've not begged anything of late

Attaboy! Keep it up and you might make the news!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 10, 2015, 02:26:16 PM
  If you fell off the truck, I'm gonna guess that you lost your balance and weren't able to 'recover' and save yourself fm injury.  If that's the case, it is because you are morbidly obese.  Your center of mass has changed but your body still remembers what it used to have as a center of mass and is unable to apply the old physical reality to your current physical reality. 

How about I try 'dealing with you' like a man, instead of the whiny bitch you come off as?  I will be direct and to the point and no bull shit. 

24hr fitness and the machines.  You don't need a membership.  You don't need machines.  Maybe later, but right now, you need a program that you can complete.  Not one that's gonna break you down to the point where you can't do the next days workout.  You don't need the add'l financial outlay.

Pay for your membership?  You're fucking high.  You went to Cinnabon the last time I contributed money to Kath.  But that's in the past.  You will NOT join a gym.  I will NOT train you.  YOU will train yourself.  I will only encourage you and advise.  On training and diet.  Remember, advice is freely given, you can use, adapt or refuse it.

I am not enamored with you.  I see someone is fucked up and has expressed a desire to be unfucked.  I can respect that.  I would not impress Kath into my service.  She is carrying a load and a half right now with her own needs and the mutual support that you proclaim exists.

You will buy your fruits and veggies.  Do you want to go vegetarian for this?  If you are not veg now, it will be difficult to maintain that lifestyle while you are reconstructing yourself.  I would advise that you move slowly in that direction.

Not a morning person?  No problem.  But after a couple of weeks you might find yourself getting up before noon.  You won't be able to help it.  You will have more energy than you do now.

I will work this up and fwd through Drone.  The next step is not mine, it's yours.  You will have to start moving your body.  Motion is life.  time to start moving.

Pls PM your full list of ailments.  This is an adaptive program. 
I guess weebles wobble and DO fall down.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 03:15:53 PM

Why don't you go away, jerk ?
I've been busy moving Kathy's stuff, falling off a truck and both of us are in ppain. Kathy had to go to the ER last nighht as she was literally screaming from it.
I haven't had the time to look at ALL the posts on here and don't read ones that are blocked that I never see.
If BE or DPS post it, I never see it.
Go fuck yourself. It's probably what you did best to the people of New York when you were a cop.

You mean the way you fuck over the system jerky? Keep it up because my being a cop has nothing to do with it and a loser like you knows nothing.
Are you really friendly with the local police...like really friendly, like they really like, no love you? You never know when you going need them...so be nice, douche bag.

bateman

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 10, 2015, 02:18:45 PM
yeah, what the fucking hell? Where is bateman? We could really use a gif about now. lol

I can't even keep up. I just typed out a paragraph trying to summarize what I read, but it can be condensed to "everything is everyone else's fault", is that about right?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: bateman on July 10, 2015, 03:55:43 PM
I can't even keep up. I just typed out a paragraph trying to summarize what I read, but it can be condensed to "everything is everyone else's fault", is that about right?

That's the name of his autobiography.

chefist

Time for an update from Bart Ell from the parallel Bizarro dimension of G. Senda.

area51drone

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 10, 2015, 02:24:35 PM
Patty is a private individual who busted her ass for Falkie and Kathy, and is now being demonized because she had enough and wouldn't give her first born to the great moocher.

You have no idea what you are talking about here Georgie!!   If only you knew the whole story behind Patty and her progeny.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: area51drone on July 10, 2015, 04:08:17 PM
You have no idea what you are talking about here Georgie!!   If only you knew the whole story behind Patty and her progeny.

That is the point I think. It's none of our business. What a concept.

Jocko Johnson

You and Kathy need to look at the moving aspects as a certain workout regimen. This might be good for you both, after all.

I delivered beer one summer- truly back-breaking work but it put me in the shape of my life, taught me the value of hard work.

Sore muscles are a sign they are actually getting some work for once.

He has absolutely no idea what you're talking about

Roswells, Art

Quote from: cowspeed on July 10, 2015, 04:20:01 PM
Falkie needs to get off his fat ass and lose some fucking fat.
God damn it man.  If fucking casio can do it then you can.

You're just a pile of dog shit.
You make this site a pile of shit.
I joined here in May and Quit coming here because of your fat ass making this place smell like ass and flap sweet. ..

Please refrain from posting videos from pedophiles. Oh wait...are you casio? ick. You did start posting as his puppet account got banned.

3OctaveFart

I admire Casio trying to lose the weight. Showing all this gumption while clearly off his meds. Kathie won't even wash her hair.

Jocko Johnson

Wha...whaa...what?! FREE!!? Put fatso down for two, hell make it three!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 10, 2015, 03:34:19 PM
Right you are. It was at first meant as a hand up, not a hand out.