• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 10, 2015, 10:43:50 AM
I sure wish that I could communicate with Sendamemoney.  He has me blocked.  I've tried to PM him help but...blocked.  This Porkie Dorkie needs my help.  And I have tried to motivate him.  But he will not listen.  I have worked with others to build him up.  But he will not accept that help.  I have tried to anger him into PT.  But he has no balls.  It seems that I have done everything I can do except come over and slap him around and drag him into a semblance of a life.

You have tried. But he doesn't want it. He sure needs it. You've got my respect for genuinely trying to get him to take a good look at himself and shake the shit from himself and stand up for once; but he's flipped you the finger. Don't waste your time on trying mate.

From your gay sounding British guy. XXX

Roswells, Art

I sure wish that I could communicate with Sendamemoney.  He has me blocked.  I've tried to PM him help but...blocked.  This Porkie Dorkie needs my help.  And I have tried to motivate him.  But he will not listen.  I have worked with others to build him up.  But he will not accept that help.  I have tried to anger him into PT.  But he has no balls.  It seems that I have done everything I can do except come over and slap him around and drag him into a semblance of a life.

I wouldn't mind a friend like you to kick me in the ass sometime. He should thank you.

area51drone

paladin, what is it going to take from bellgab to get you to hunt Senda down in real life and the two of you shoot some workout videos together? 

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 10, 2015, 11:01:11 AM
I wouldn't mind a friend like you to kick me in the ass sometime. He should thank you.

We are friends Ros.  What's a little footplay btwn friends? 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on July 10, 2015, 11:03:02 AM
paladin, what is it going to take from bellgab to get you to hunt Senda down in real life and the two of you shoot some workout videos together?

You just keep on giving eh? Keep it up, Sends will nearly believe you like him and your bile wretching 'sweet' Kathy epithette.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on July 10, 2015, 11:03:02 AM

Hmmm, logistics are tough.  But not impossible.  Sendamemoney would have to sign a release and waiver.  He might die if he pushes too hard.   We'd have to go low and slow and The bulkie One is rather pigheaded.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 10, 2015, 11:09:34 AM
Hmmm, logistics are tough.  But not impossible.  Sendamemoney would have to sign a release and waiver.  He might die if he pushes too hard.   We'd have to go low and slow and The bulkie One is rather pigheaded.

Opening the door will have him needing at least one nap.

Quote from: Who on July 10, 2015, 05:33:04 AM
Senda is a Davebot.  Dave bought Senda's fat, lazy ass for a pair of glasses and a $250 payment for a Skype contribution that will never see the light of day.  Even if Senda liked Art he wouldn't do anything for him or anyone else.  Senda expects and demands that people serve him.  Send him money.  Clean his apartment....

I don't know if he's so much a Davebot as he is Davebought.

area51drone

I'll see what I can do about the release and waiver.   If you were serious about visiting him, he might do it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 10, 2015, 11:46:04 AM

I wonder what that would go under if he filed taxes.

Quote from: area51drone on July 09, 2015, 01:23:48 PM
While that would be interesting, I don't think Turncoat Patty is going to do it with George's help or by his suggestion.   What really needs to happen here is George needs to go on the offensive and start really letting the world know what kind of BITCH Turncoat Patty really is.  That way, when the "Patty's Portion" video series does come out, we will be armed with the important information we need to know to combat her lies!!

OLG - I think you should comeup with a Patty's Portion anti-video cover, similar to the one you did for Sweet Kathy's Korner and for the Box Fan Network, but it should be anti-Patty such that George can use it in his video revealing what a worthless human being Patty must be (according to George).

As requested, here is the video cover for "Patty's Portion."

I will forward this to George for use in upcoming videos.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 10, 2015, 11:46:04 AM

This shows once again how STUPID NIS really is. I posted Noory's email last night that the program will be made available to me in its entirety soon.
Of course, NIS's inability to READ might have hampered his additional inability to comprehend just WHAT I post.

As soon as Noory releases it, I will post it.
YOU can count on that.
And Noory did not " BUY " me.
He paid me for my time and did me the kindness of paying for my glasses so I could see.
None of you haters, of course, will ever accept that FACT.

Thank you to OLG for the great Patty picture. We WILL use it every time we talk about her.

Quote from: brig on July 09, 2015, 12:45:56 PM
.and live from Kathys Corner...........

(Movie review videos)

Hey George, I would recommend to Kathy that she end her movie reviews with some sort of rating - like on a 5-point scale or a 10-point scale.  That would make it easier for those of us who go by these reviews to make more informed decisions on whether we should see the movie or not.  The commentary helps, but a rating would be the icing on the cake.

Nice work, Kathy - your reviews are appreciated!

SredniVashtar

We're willing to take the risk.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 09, 2015, 12:45:56 PM
.and live from Kathys Corner...........

I've seen ISIS hostage videos that are more enthusiastic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 01:07:16 PM

This shows once again how STUPID NIS really is. I posted Noory's email last night that the program will be made available to me in its entirety soon.
Of course, NIS's inability to READ might have hampered his additional inability to comprehend just WHAT I post.

As soon as Noory releases it, I will post it.
YOU can count on that.
And Noory did not " BUY " me.
He paid me for my time and did me the kindness of paying for my glasses so I could see.
None of you haters, of course, will ever accept that FACT.

Thank you to OLG for the great Patty picture. We WILL use it every time we talk about her.

What about the one where you pay her gratitude for helping you two lard arsed scrounging flea pits out on the numerous times you've mentioned it? You're a vile piece of ungrateful shit, and you deserve to swim in your own shit and stomach acid, you filthy pig.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 10, 2015, 01:18:12 PM

What about the one where you pay her gratitude for helping you two lard arsed scrounging flea pits out on the numerous times you've mentioned it? You're a vile piece of ungrateful shit, and you deserve to swim in your own shit and stomach acid, you filthy pig.
That was somewhat confusing for me, how do you really feel?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 10, 2015, 01:17:45 PM
I've seen ISIS hostage videos that are more enthusiastic.

If you listened to the reviews, you would know that she didn't really care for any of them.  She said that parts of Jurassic World were good, but didn't really even give that film a ringing endorsement.  A rating at the end of the reviews would help.

I expect that we'll see a much more animated version of Kathy someday when she reviews a film she actually enjoyed.  Maybe she'll like Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation when it comes out at the end of the month.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 10, 2015, 01:11:33 PM
Hey George, I would recommend to Kathy that she end her movie reviews with some sort of rating - like on a 5-point scale or a 10-point scale.  That would make it easier for those of us who go by these reviews to make more informed decisions on whether we should see the movie or not.  The commentary helps, but a rating would be the icing on the cake.

Nice work, Kathy - your reviews are appreciated!

I'm game; name one who is apart from you and Drone. Is it the 'Oh shit if I don't say this right I'll get another slap' look on her face as she looks off camera to him to get the look of approval/disapproval?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 10, 2015, 01:22:05 PM

I'm game; name one who is apart from you and Drone. Is it the 'Oh shit if I don't say this right I'll get another slap' look on her face as she looks off camera to him to get the look of approval/disapproval?

It only takes one person appreciating the work to say that something is appreciated.  Nonetheless, I would venture to say that George Senda, of course, most likely appreciates these review, and I would guess that Meatie Pie could probably be added to that list as well.

These are just the BellGab users, though, so Ol' Gerry would bet money that some of George's other YouTube subscribers - people that we don't know from here - like her reviews as well.

Roswells, Art

I still think Open Lines Gerry should have picked meth as his fake addiction.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 01:07:16 PM

You mean every time you post libelous comments about her?  I hope she has a lawyer in the family.  If so, he or she can file the defamation suit against:

George Senda
Martinez, CA 94553

Unlike you, George Senda, who foolishly posts videos and stupid comments online using your real name and address, Patty values her privacy.  She has made it clear to you that she will not take part in your infantile, amateurish videos.  She wants nothing to do with the public spectacle that is George Senda.

Kathy seems bored by and disappointed with the Superhero and Sci-Fi movies.  I certainly am. 

Falkie, does she see foreign films, and could she review some?

Falkie2013

I have YOU blocked because of your continual history of insulting me at every turn. And I can't accept your " offers of help " that I have never seen.
I fell off the UHaul truck on Wednesday and landed on my bad knees ( again ) so doing exercise for now is out of the question, but I am disinclined to accept
" help " from someone who can only communicate with me by way of insulting me.

IF you are capable (which I sincerely doubt ) of dealing with ME as you would with any other person in a respectful manner with any proposal, send it to drone and he can forward to me in an email and I will consider it.
While driving to Sacramento ( and I was not driving ) we saw a gym that had $ 10 memberships. But ... in the past I had joined 24 hour fitness and got absolutely no help in learning how to use the equipment.
IF you're so enamored to help me, contact me, show up at my door and Kathy will drive me to the gym. YOU pay for it ( because this latest move has financially broken both of us for the month ) and I will join the gym, you be my trainer and I will work out. But diet is also a consideration and given your past history, I don't see you paying for fruits and veggies.
Of course, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
Everyone KNOWS where I PHYSICALLY reside but IF you can't find out, ask Paperboy to tell you. He's been IN my apartment.
Just knock first and announce yourself as a nude Kathy is sleeping next to me and kindly not before noon. We are NOT morning persons.
Please don't give me any crap that I am asking YOU for money. If you want to help me, then YOU take the steps to give the help.
Otherwise its just hot air and empty platitudes designed to make you look like a " good " guy.

Oh, thank Drone for the Patty Poison idea and OLG for doing the work.

The next step is yours.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 10, 2015, 01:11:33 PM
That would make it easier for those of us who go by these reviews to make more informed decisions on whether we should see the movie or not.

Millions of people are waiting to hear what George Senda's emotionally abused female companion thinks about a movie before deciding whether or not to see it.

Quote from: Who on July 10, 2015, 01:34:23 PM
You mean every time you post libelous comments about her?  I hope she has a lawyer in the family.  If so, he can file the defamation suit against:

George Senda
Martinez, CA 94553

Are you some kind of misogynist?  What do you have against women, Who?  Are you saying Patty couldn't have a female attorney?  I guess women aren't smart enough to practice law in your estimation.