• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

bateman

The gay midget Nazi part makes sense, but I'm unclear on the bestiality/incest. The gay midget Nazis are engaging in animal fucking with their siblings? Parents? Or do the animals just happen to be related?

Thanks in advance to whoever can clarify.

heater

Quote from: bateman on June 22, 2015, 05:03:18 PM
The gay midget Nazi part makes sense, but I'm unclear on the bestiality/incest. The gay midget Nazis are engaging in animal fucking with their siblings? Parents? Or do the animals just happen to be related?

So the virus doesn't concern you?

You sir are type B

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on June 22, 2015, 05:03:18 PM

I think only The General can answer that correctly.......so.........

The General

Quote from: brig on June 22, 2015, 05:28:11 PM

Hey, it's Falkie's thread!  I just try to ignore it.

Quote from: brig on June 22, 2015, 05:28:11 PM

you never know what might happen when attending a Wesson party.  8)

Jackstar

Quote from: The General on June 22, 2015, 05:36:38 PM
Falkie's thread!  I just try to ignore it.

I've found not reading it at all has worked out stunningly as a fabulous life choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TphEh0Qgv0

Lilith

Quote from: The General on June 22, 2015, 05:36:38 PM
Hey, it's Falkie's thread!  I just try to ignore it.

That's a very good redirection General, I'm impressed.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: themudking on June 22, 2015, 03:53:12 PM

falkie is just anti-ufoship.com podcasters.  which is strange since he had his reps reach out to me to request a turn as a gabcast host months ago...as if I had that kind of control!

ITS REAL!!!

falkie, if you want to host a gabcast without any co-hosts (or with, your choice) that would be fine with me.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 22, 2015, 04:04:12 PM
Anti embarrassing actions and commentary on a podcast listened to by a small audience.

why would you speak that way about coast to coast am?  don't slap the hand that hasn't yet fed you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 22, 2015, 04:23:02 PM
Appeals to MV to shutter one of the highest-trafficked threads on the site are always amusing.

it's not really that highly trafficked.  it's mainly comprised of repeated views/posts by about ten people.

Jackstar

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 06:38:23 PM
it's not really that highly trafficked.  it's mainly comprised of repeated views/posts by about ten people.

3OctaveFart

There's 37 people viewing the thread at this posting. Or is that figure at the top misleading? Some spiders, I suppose.

coaster

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 06:36:09 PM

falkie, if you want to host a gabcast without any co-hosts (or with, your choice) that would be fine with me.
I would probably tune in to that. Do it Falkie.

chefist

as long as he took calls from Paladin and Coaster, I would listen for sure!

coaster

Quote from: chefist on June 22, 2015, 07:04:31 PM
Any questions from me would be answered with his usual reply of "hater". I think if Falkie focused on a subject and had a somewhat intelligent person to talk to, it probably wouldn't be that bad of a show. He would need a co-host however to keep the show on the rails.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on June 22, 2015, 07:21:06 PM
Any questions from me would be answered with his usual reply of "hater". I think if Falkie focused on a subject and had a somewhat intelligent person to talk to, it probably wouldn't be that bad of a show. He would need a co-host however to keep the show on the rails.

I never see the man post anything of substance regarding any paranormal topic on BG...he is only here for self-promotion and panhandling...it's hard to imagine that he would be good as a host of anything other than a parasite....

WOTR

Quote from: coaster on June 22, 2015, 07:21:06 PMHe would need a co-host however to keep the show on the rails.

I want Falkie to have Dave as a co-host.  (Redacted) can join them part way through the show (you want to make Dave feel at home with a "split show" format.)

I know... Falkie will claim that much like Art, he does not need a co-host.  But it would show kindness to allow Redacted to help him make his show the best it can be.  If she is good enough for Art, she should be good enough for Falkie. ;)

When Keith called in everything was forgiven and everybody friends again.  The same thing could happen in this case. :-*

Lilith

Quote from: coaster on June 22, 2015, 07:01:28 PM
I would probably tune in to that. Do it Falkie.

What FUN !!!!  I would HAVE to call in to that show !!!

Lilith

Troublemaker

heater

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on June 22, 2015, 07:04:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

This fellow makes some interesting points in a charming British accent.

coaster

We can turn the show into a drinking game. One shot for every on-air fart. Sure we will all succumb to alcohol poisoning, but it'll be fun.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on June 22, 2015, 06:38:23 PM

And Falkie is three of them.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 22, 2015, 03:44:29 PM

Bow ties look silly. Bolo ties even sillier.
Who came up with the idea of two pieces of string and a clasp and called it a tie ?

Are you insulting the Hoagster?