• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2015, 08:06:26 PM
Thanks.  Interesting reply from LMH.

If I recall, she also commented how busy she was making virtually non-stop media appearances and updates.

Quote from: WildCard on June 27, 2015, 04:13:31 AM

'Allo B_B!
Thank you for including illustrations. I was confused. Now I'm terrified.

Me too, to be honest.  This Noorapocolypse and Zodiac killer schtick is quite concerning.

Quote from: CornyCrow on June 27, 2015, 05:01:50 AM
Yeah, I awoke with the radio on and thought 'Dave is getting better.  Those are the questions of an engaged guy.'  After having fully awoken, I realized that wasn't Dave's voice.

;D ;D ;D

Quote from: albrecht on June 27, 2015, 01:48:13 PM
He thinks it is a clever way to get them to agree with him or admit something. But really it is more petty, like a boss, usually some mid-level manager, who takes joy in berating some worker in front of the others. Makes Norry feel big, feel important, etc. Plus he seems to have a problem with women and seems to needle them, mess with them, or try to dominate them, on the air sometimes.

Now that we are all time travelers, Norry's behavior reminds of a radio host in the 22nd Century named Dexter Monterrey. He sucks also.

Sounds about right.  Hey, should I change my name to Dexter for President 2116?  It might make more sense, but not much more.

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 27, 2015, 01:49:46 PM
If I recall, she also commented how busy she was making virtually non-stop media appearances and updates.
Nothing about how she might have a headache next month?  At least for the night Dave is hoping for?

Quote from: ItsOver on June 27, 2015, 02:07:20 PM
Nothing about how she might have a headache next month?  At least for the night Dave is hoping for?

She did say something about washing her hair that day.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 27, 2015, 02:15:27 PM
She did say something about washing her hair that day.

Haha, oh this almost makes me feel for the guy.  Still I guess it's better than "Sorry I've got to reorganize my cattle incident reports."

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on June 27, 2015, 03:52:32 PM
Haha, oh this almost makes me feel for the guy.  Still I guess it's better than "Sorry I've got to reorganize my cattle incident reports."
Ha!  Which is also better than "I've always thought of you as a friend... to take on the latest cattle mutilation investigation."

Morgus

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 27, 2015, 12:23:42 PM
As long as I don't turn on C2C, the clock radio is safe, ha haa.
and please especially be sure never try to watch Noory's internet video streaming TV show, Beyond Belief on a big screen smart TV!  8)

Little Hater

It'll be interesting to see on Monday how geeked Noory and Two-Ton-Tommy are about the fact that they can finally legally get married.

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on June 27, 2015, 05:30:48 PM
and please especially be sure never try to watch Noory's internet video streaming TV show, Beyond Belief on a big screen smart TV!  8)

I always laugh when their promo says "To watch our tv show just logon to our website."   ::)

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on June 27, 2015, 07:21:11 PM
I always laugh when their promo says "To watch our tv show just logon to our website."   ::)
Certainly you have "watching parties," like so many others are, of "our tv show, which is internet based, you just uh watch on your flat screen. And er there you are."

Dateline

Quote from: albrecht on June 27, 2015, 07:25:39 PM
Certainly you have "watching parties," like so many others are, of "our tv show, which is internet based, you just uh watch on your flat screen. And er there you are."

Well yeah, I and other mouse friends do this every Saturday night.  We adorn our Mousketeer hats and sing S-U-C-K-E-Y  N-O-R-R-Y.

Dateline

Norry's new show pilot is entitled "We Are Not Going To Take It" with George Norry.  By that title, I understand it not to be about the paranormal or the strange and unusual.  It is more a current event and political show.  This illustrates his estrangement from Coast. 

I don't mean to cross post.  It was also posted in the Falkie thread, but it is relevant in both threads.

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on June 27, 2015, 09:52:21 PM
Norry's new show pilot is entitled "We Are Not Going To Take It" with George Norry.  By that title, I understand it not to be about the paranormal or the strange and unusual.  It is more a current event and political show.  This illustrates his estrangement from Coast. 

I don't mean to cross post.  It was also posted in the Falkie thread, but it is relevant in both threads.
Good Lord (if we are allow to say that anymore.) If Norry is leading some kind of resistance to anything the plot will be lost and whatever cause is certainly lost. Will he be channeling the scene he all-too-often parodies (or is he being serious with his schtick, I don't know) in "Network?" (One of my favorites by the way, great actors, plot, and ideas. Doesn't Norry even understand he works for iHateMedia, Inc an entity the movie, amongst other themes, would criticize?) People opening the windows might not be screaming the slogan but jumping out....

pate

From outside sources I am led to believe that

GNSS (Dave Still Sucks?)

MAX

Should change title to "we are not going to Watch it!"

pyewacket

This is for real?!? When he says TV does he mean a real television/cable network or does he mean an internet show that you can watch on a big screen TV?

How much have you guys contributed?  ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Little Hater on June 27, 2015, 07:13:56 PM
It'll be interesting to see on Monday how geeked Noory and Two-Ton-Tommy are about the fact that they can finally legally get married.

I recall this from Falkies "The Guy From Pittsburgh, George Noory & Tom Dannheiser interview, Episode 666.1915 at KSCO AM":

"Stop it with the gay jokes, guys"

- Tommy

LOL!

#fags

Izintit?

So Noory is going to talk about poiticians that misrepresent who they really are just to attain a position only to be proven shiftless and woefully unprepared for the job?   Oh,the irony!

Quote from: zeebo on June 27, 2015, 07:21:11 PM

It goes so well with "To listen to our radio show, have a giant tumbler of whiskey and drink until you pass out."

Dateline

Mystic sources have revealed that the guests or one of the guests on the pilot was William Forthan, or something like that, the EMP guy that Norry likes to get on to discuss  his platform.  It is all about Norry.  I remember Norry saying on the show, when I used to listen, that he wanted to testify before Congress, or he wanted there to be Congressional hearings so he could be a part of it. 

I just find the choices that Norry makes more and more distasteful.  Maybe he knows that he may not be on Coast forever so he is looking for other revenue streams.  This is a more mainstream show, in my opinion.  I did not see s Skype screen, so I don't know how the Flakie portion was input, if it was like a voiceover on the set.  I was not there, but I am aware of those that were.

Quote from: Dateline on June 28, 2015, 09:47:16 AM
...  This is a more mainstream show, in my opinion...

Nothing George Noory does, or has ever done, appeals to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together

Norry's new show pilot is entitled "We Are Not Going To Take It" with George Norry.

WOTR

Is there a source for this?  I cannot imagine Jorch as the host of a current events / political talk show.  He will talk politics- but there is a real lack of passion.  I cannot imagine this.

30 - 40 cheering idiots in the audience, Jorch behind his cardboard desk borrowed from Giam for the event, and regurgitating talking points but completely lacking in personal conviction or opinions.  Yeah, this is a sure winner.  Maybe CNN can give him a spot?

WOTR

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 28, 2015, 11:45:51 AM

Hmmmm.  Dee Snider appeared for a senate hearing- Dave wants to testify for congress.  Could it be that he is a "closet sister?"  The difference is that Dee was actually quite intelligent and held his own with Gore and others.  Gore is in the second video- the first is mostly a statement.  Dave would be good at that part.  3X5's are his thing.  However, during the questions he would be a stumbling, blathering mess just repeating what is on his 3X5's from before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FbBpvoYKpc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQgV4lgow9Y

Quote from: wotr1 on June 28, 2015, 02:01:56 PM
Is there a source for this?  I cannot imagine Jorch as the host of a current events / political talk show.  He will talk politics- but there is a real lack of passion.  I cannot imagine this.

30 - 40 cheering idiots in the audience, Jorch behind his cardboard desk borrowed from Giam for the event, and regurgitating talking points but completely lacking in personal conviction or opinions.  Yeah, this is a sure winner.  Maybe CNN can give him a spot?

I think it must be a different cardboard desk, because the new show is in St. Louis and I think Beyond Belief is in Colorado.  It would be easier to sit Noory behind some piled up demolished building material from Ferguson.

WOTR

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 28, 2015, 02:17:56 PM
I think it must be a different cardboard desk, because the new show is in St. Louis and I think Beyond Belief is in Colorado.  It would be easier to sit Noory behind some piled up demolished building material from Ferguson.
I had assumed that the desk just collapsed into an easy shipping 20lb pile of junk to be fedexed anywhere in the world at minimal cost?

Still, you are correct.  A pile of rubble, some 2X4's and a concrete block would be good... or a local refrigerator box would even work.  You would not want to risk damaging or loosing that desk while moving it.

michio

Anything to do with sNoory is bound to be strange and unusual, and highly suspect in its delivery and content. I'd guess it will be about the sNoory universe (as you've said), meaning it will center on his unwanted personal opinions and beliefs that he regularly shoves down our ears in his current supposed paranormal radio program. Your post is relevant to the dramatic, Beyond Belief suckage on everything he touches or points his crooked finger at, so I appreciate the update. Gods help us all.