• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Blitz

Started by Heather Wade, June 25, 2015, 09:39:54 PM

ziznak

unscreened has like multiple bellgab purple hearts cmon nah!!

aldousburbank

Quote from: ziznak on July 16, 2015, 05:03:45 PM
i think he's worth more ON DRUGS then off... so... yeah
The dude said rehab. He didn't say anything about drugs.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 16, 2015, 05:50:05 PM
The dude said rehab. He didn't say anything about drugs.  ;)
Best dope distributed at rehab!

Quote from: chefist on July 16, 2015, 05:52:09 PM
Best dope distributed at rehab!

Where do I sign up?

;D

BTW, Sent a few emails off to local radio stations today. Told them if they want real ratings, pick up Midnight in the Desert with Art Bell. Rabid fans will follow.

;D

SaucyRossy

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 16, 2015, 03:32:19 PM
In order to avoid confusion, I propose that the protocol on this forum be that when referring to Rush, the greatest rock group ever, always capitalize. All other rushes, don't.
#iamsuchaRushdork

Haha I will adhere to this.

Insider

I can be the bigger man and rise above your flaws, so here's a flyer for you to use freely in any manner you see fit.

phrodo

^^^ Keep your gay fantasies to yourself fucktard. Too bad what has been seen cannot be unseen.  ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: phrodo on July 16, 2015, 10:28:11 PM
^^^ Keep your gay fantasies to yourself fucktard. Too bad what has been seen cannot be unseen.  ::)
Sure it can.  Ya just need to untie the Forget Me-Knot! ;D

Spinner

Quote from: onan on July 16, 2015, 04:53:39 PM
I hope (Redacted) can make enough money to help Aldous get into rehab.
No, no, no!!!!
I mean, sure, I hope that (Redacted) makes money. BUT, please don't put Aldous in rehab. He's just fine the way he is. Heaven forbid he becomes just another "normal" person.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Spinner on July 16, 2015, 11:01:47 PM

No, no, no!!!!
I mean, sure, I hope that (Redacted) makes money. BUT, please don't put Aldous in rehab. He's just fine the way he is. Heaven forbid he becomes just another "normal" person.
Not in this lifetime. But I am hoping for another try after.

WOTR

Quote from: Insider on July 15, 2015, 04:55:25 PM
I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are either ignorant or stupid.

Would you be calling this activity 'The 9/11', 'The Pearl Harbor' or 'The Hiroshima'? Somehow I doubt it.
Allow me... Yes, this is absolutely Daves Pearl harbour...  The blitz stands a good chance of wiping him out.

Some music to listen to while cursing my ignorant, stupid post that may cause some serious butthurt...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iymtpePP8I8

Quote from: Insider on July 16, 2015, 08:09:32 PM
I can be the bigger man and rise above your flaws, so here's a flyer for you to use freely in any manner you see fit.

This guy is a troll but that picture is hilarious. Credit where credit is due.

Heather Wade

Quote from: ziznak on July 16, 2015, 04:56:53 PM
i totally suck yall... i did like the first 4 trailers like every other day so far... so... im still going to post all of jazzyz trailers and I WANT TO DO IT everyday... but... alas... i suck. so im 4 in so far w what i was gunnah do.     :(

What you can do is what you can do and it is appreciated, Ziz.  No sweat.

Chine

I just drew a cartoon of Tommy Lee of Motley Crüe madly drumming with Ghosts and Aliens jamming. Take a Ride... On the Wild Side!

Going to tweet it to him today. And tell him about Art's return.

If you see my tweet... RT.

Trick and key with public figures seeing your tweets to them is many RTs and Favs. It bumps up the tweet on newsfeed to them and on their notifications out to his followers, fans. I think I'll send to motley Crues Twitter as well.

I chose him because he's liked my art on Twitter and got his attention before. He's also social with fans on Twitter.

Also, I could make a Twin Peaks, Agent Cooper drinking a damn fine of coffee with aliens. Kyle MacLachlan has also replied to my tweets and art before too.

Quote from: Chine on July 17, 2015, 08:47:18 AM
Also, I could make a Twin Peaks, Agent Cooper drinking a damn fine of coffee with aliens. Kyle MacLachlan has also replied to my tweets and art before too.

If you like, Tell MacLachlan an old spirit contact near Kalispell, MT, says "hey."

Random thought: I wish Conway Twitty were alive, so Twitty could be on Twitter and send out Twitty tweets.

Random though #2: Every time I see ziznak's avatar, the words instantly subliminally translate to What, Me Noory?

Chine

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 17, 2015, 08:56:19 AM
If you like, Tell MacLachlan an old spirit contact near Kalispell, MT, says "hey."

Random thought: I wish Conway Twitty were alive, so Twitty could be on Twitter and send out Twitty tweets.

Random though #2: Every time I see ziznak's avatar, the words subliminally translates to What? Me Noory?

Cam, I thought of you while drawing the Tommy Lee Aliens cartoon. Tried to draw the upside down drum set spinning but was not working. Just cleaning it up a bit adding text 'Take a ride on the WILD SIDE!

And later will try the Twin Peaks cartoon. Maybe for that it's better to add Big Foot in that cartoon with that one. Maybe Agent copper busting Big Foot? Or the two of them enjoying a damn good cup of coffee and slice of cherry pie?

I will tweet that to him for you as well, Cam.

Chine

Oh Zombies . I painted Norman Reedus last year (not a cartoon but oil portrait) (Daryl) of The Walking Dead. He loves fan art. I could create an art bell zombie related cartoon too and see if that gets out there to the Walking Dead Twitter fans. There are so many of them out there who eat this up.

Ok. Posted the Tommy Lee Aliens and Ghosts cartoon on both Twitter and Instagram. Hash tagged Art Bell. Man, some wild and funny people liking it on Instagram. Like one guy named Creepy Clowns. Ha On Instagram you can reach so many more with many hashtags. Twitter only allows 140 characters and a bit less room if tweeting a photo.

lonevoice

Quote from: Chine on July 17, 2015, 08:47:18 AM
Agent Cooper and his damn fine cup of coffee (black as midnight on a moonless night) is iconic.  If you draw that one, please share.  Your cartoon work is delightful, Chine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PcoMrwEa5o

Chine

Quote from: lonevoice on July 17, 2015, 10:39:09 AM
Agent Cooper and his damn fine cup of coffee (black as midnight on a moonless night) is iconic.  If you draw that one, please share.  Your cartoon work is delightful, Chine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PcoMrwEa5o

Lone, I definitely will share. He really is and he is really great on Twitter. Loves to play and tweet back. Once I drew a cartoon of me painting an Afghan, and in the background my tv on while watching Twin Peaks with him sipping his coffee. He loved it and he's a dog lover. I just sent a teaser tweet to him asking 'a character motivation question' should Cooper experience contact with Bigfoot. Will see if he bites. Fingers crossed and sending Reiki out through the Twitterverse.  :)

lonevoice

Quote from: Chine on July 17, 2015, 10:46:10 AM
Lone, I definitely will share. He really is and he is really great on Twitter. Loves to play and tweet back. Once I drew a cartoon of me painting an Afghan and in the background him sipping his coffee. He loved it and he's a dog lover. I just sent a teaser tweet to him asking 'a character motivation question' should Cooper experience contact with Bigfoot. Will see if he bites. Fingers crossed and sending Reiki out through the Twitterverse.  :)
This is great.  I think there's tremendous crossover appeal between fans of X-Files and The Walking Dead with Art Bell.  With your permission, if you do the Norman Reedus or Kyle MacLachlan cartoons, I'd love to post them in the Facebook fan pages for those shows.  They've been receptive to the blitz as long as they don't feel like they're getting spammed, so a cartoon that includes an object of their particular fandom would be terrific.

NXOEED

To those of you residing in the "low" desert in the Great American Southwest (or just visiting):

THE HUNT BEGINS.

Seven original paintings (and some stickers and trinkets and crap), hidden throughout the Greater Phoenix area, between now and the night of Art's broadcast. Here's the first:

You can consult the Facebook event page throughout the weekend for clues:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1025778744114063/

First clue released tomorrow night.

You can also consult this link for a primer on how these things work, if you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. (this is one I did last year):

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/an-artist-in-phoenix-is-hiding-his-work-and-hoping-you-find-it

Happy Hunting, friends. Best of luck.

Chine

Quote from: lonevoice on July 17, 2015, 11:12:24 AM
This is great.  I think there's tremendous crossover appeal between fans of X-Files and The Walking Dead with Art Bell.  With your permission, if you do the Norman Reedus or Kyle MacLachlan cartoons, I'd love to post them in the Facebook fan pages for those shows.  They've been receptive to the blitz as long as they don't feel like they're getting spammed, so a cartoon that includes an object of their particular fandom would be terrific.

You certainly can share. In between 'work' stuff, I'll see what I can doodle out. Been sharing with my art followers on my FB art biz page. Not just the Cirque friends, but also the friends of mine that I worked with at Star Trek in Vegas. Plus, Vegas metaphysical gang too. So they all crossover and very responsive to it. And many who follow the art page have been long time listeners of Art. I just slide it in with a painting of a dancer or dog portrait and it works! Two weeks ago, on my Twitter feed I see Stephen King tweeting about Irish Wolfound zombies. Haha. I saw it as soon as he posted it, dropped what I was doing and quickly drew him a battalion of zombie wolfhounds! It was so great, because I could share to my dog art followers!

maureen

From the coffee region of Veracruz, a saying: 

Coffee should be black as midnight,
                       hot as hell,
                       pure as an angel,
                       and sweet as love's first kiss! 

chefist

Quote from: NXOEED on July 17, 2015, 11:29:09 AM
To those of you residing in the "low" desert in the Great American Southwest (or just visiting):

THE HUNT BEGINS.

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/an-artist-in-phoenix-is-hiding-his-work-and-hoping-you-find-it

Happy Hunting, friends. Best of luck.

That's so cool, NXOEED! I would come up for it but I'm down in Bisbee this weekend...Good luck!

Chine

Ok. Posted a Star Trek pic from my Vulcan days with a Borg while working at ST in Vegas on my fb art page. Tagged Art Bell and DMTalk and announced Art's return.

http://www.facebook.com/rpunsalanart

NXOEED

Quote from: chefist on July 17, 2015, 11:35:49 AM
That's so cool, NXOEED! I would come up for it but I'm down in Bisbee this weekend...Good luck!

haha there's no competing with Bisbee. Have fun this weekend, my friend.

serenity

Quote from: NXOEED on July 17, 2015, 11:40:15 AM

haha there's no competing with Bisbee. Have fun this weekend, my friend.

Too bad you couldn't come to Nawlins this weekend lol
Have fun!

Chine

Ok Twitter Tweeting gals and guys. We're on the verge of a TweetStorm here. Not sure how many of you are familiar, but a TweetStorm is when many tweeters tweet the hell to promote something. Like what we did for Blackfish before the film went national. TweetStorms are used to blast Twitterverse and get attention for what you're pelting. It's Twitter's own Blitz. A collective of eve time tweeting. So it's reChing your followers (those who may not know of or barely remember Art) But they do when hit with a Tweet Storm.