• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 17, 2017, 09:02:13 AM
sometimes, when things fail to go "according to Falkie", Falkie just drops the issue.
the "Great assault and robbery of Slow Kathy at Walmart"
the "Case of the bleeding cooter staring Slow Kathy"
the "George Senda Show" produced by George Noory
the coming personal "Care Giver"...promised by ?
and most recently the Dominos Corporate response....

Whatever happened to the TV show George Noory was shopping around that included a spot with Flakie?  Falkie had sent a demo, and George and everyone else associated with the ''new show'' loved it.  Remember how secretive that was, how Falkie couldn't say anything more?  And how we told him Noory was just pranking him

Between the leaks coming out of him and Kathy, I'm just happy not to be doing the laundry over there.

SredniVashtar

I hope nobody tells Senda that MV is trying to hack into the colonoscopy camera so he can post pics of Senda's ass all over the dark web, and take control of the scope itself. I would imagine a sharp left turn or two might be quite painful.

But that would be wrong.

SredniVashtar

Now would be an ideal time to call in sick, if you are going to be confronted by the full horror of Senda's incontinence. Even money this thing will be cancelled.

damon

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 17, 2017, 12:49:58 PM
Between the leaks coming out of him and Kathy, I'm just happy not to be doing the laundry over there.
George and Sweet Kathy are going to have a shitty time this week.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2017, 12:50:07 PM
I hope nobody tells Senda that MV is trying to hack into the colonoscopy camera so he can post pics of Senda's ass all over the dark web, and take control of the scope itself. I would imagine a sharp left turn or two might be quite painful.

But that would be wrong.

Surely nobody would tell him that...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 17, 2017, 01:05:51 PM
Surely nobody would tell him that...

It would ruin my faith in human nature (not that I had much to begin with) if someone did that.

I see a few potential problems. One, I don't think they will have a hospital gown big enough to fit him, so he might face having to do this ordeal NUDE.

Two, you are supposed to fast for several days beforehand; now, when has Senda shown any sign of lasting more than half an hour before shovelling pies into his loathsome fat face?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2017, 01:23:31 PM
... I see a few potential problems. One, I don't think they will have a hospital gown big enough to fit him, so he might face having to do this ordeal NUDE...

Don't be icky, once he's lying down they just cover him with cardboard.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2017, 01:23:31 PM
It would ruin my faith in human nature (not that I had much to begin with) if someone did that.

I see a few potential problems. One, I don't think they will have a hospital gown big enough to fit him, so he might face having to do this ordeal NUDE.

Two, you are supposed to fast for several days beforehand; now, when has Senda shown any sign of lasting more than half an hour before shovelling pies into his loathsome fat face?

If someone tells him that, he might cancel like you mentioned,  make up some lame excuses.

Despite Falkie going over it again - at length - with the various nurses and anyone else involved today, what are the odds some incompetent nurse prescribes useless generic pain meds again?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 17, 2017, 01:27:34 PM
Don't be icky, once he's lying down they just cover him with cardboard.

I thought I heard him say he was taking a large roll of Reflectix with him.  I'm sure I heard wrong.

SredniVashtar

I know he's fond of taking hospital selfies. I'm hoping for a picture while they're rummaging about in Senda's colon, digging for gold.

Norm

A Jewish patient asks:

To prepare for my colonoscopy, my doctor said I should drink a special solution. Are those drinks kosher?

Answer:

There are two types of solutions used to flush the patient's colon, one of which is polyethylene glycol based (e.g. GoLYTELY) and the other is sodium phosphate based (e.g. Fleet Phospho-soda EZ Prep). About one gallon, the ingredients used in the unflavored versions of both of these solutions do not pose a kashrus concern and may be consumed. These solutions are also available pre-flavored or with a "flavor pack" that one adds to the solution, and these are not recommended.

In recent years, a third option has become available: sodium phosphate tablets (e.g. Osmo-Prep, Visicol). As with all other inedible tablets which are swallowed (as opposed to chewed), these tables may be used regardless of which ingredients they contain.

If someone is unable to drink the unflavored solution and their doctor recommends that they not use the tablets, then there is halachic basis for allowing the person to consume the flavored solution and they should consult with their Rabbi.

Is one of George's cats a rabbit?

LadyFish

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 17, 2017, 10:24:16 AM
The Master describes his latest cleaning efforts, and the cooling system (featuring box fans and Reflectix) that he has set up in his apartment.

I hope that he is able to stay cool and safe out there!  He is ROASTING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kQ-_aXGSO8

Good luck with your colonoscopy, George.

#FakeNews.  This video was NOT about Falkie cleaning out his anus.

JustSayAhhhh

Classic Falkie.
Youtube Mukbangs:
Youtuber buys a LARGE quantity of food. Sets it to look HUGE on screen, and generate views because for what reason (I have no clue), but ppl seem to be fascinated with seeing ppl scarf down HUGE quantities of food in one sitting..

Usually this food is... Large quantities of chicken wings, sushi, pizzas, fast foods..:
1. *Start video at 0:47 seconds in. Listen to what Falkie wants to scarf.
and
2. I have never heard a mukbanger ASK ppl to BUY the food either. lol! just listen to the way he says it too! lol

Ahhh. Caviar dreams on a hotdog budget..

Ps: MV, this is when Falkie was still putting out funny stuff. So don't worry, you don't have to put the speed of the video to 1.25.
8)

https://youtu.be/rjX5_Dk6k_Y

Norm

Welcome to "Colonoscopy Talk" or why I won't get a Colonoscopy.

A lot of things can go wrong during and even after colonoscopy in a hospital outpatient department or an ambulatory surgery center.

Perforations or lacerations can cause bleeding and hemorrhage or even infections that don't show up for a day or more; sedative drugs can cause reactions resulting in hypoxia, aspiration pneumonia, and cardiac arrhythmias. Abdominal pain or nausea can also result, possibly from preparation.

Many of the related injuries associated with colonoscopies go unreported or are never diagnosed.  Death from colon cancer will very rarely not be reported as the cause of death, so those are accurate predictions.  But, we have no idea just how high the actual number for colonoscopy injuries and death may actually be.

Perforations and other injuries from colonoscopies can be extremely difficult to diagnose and are often of little concern when the patient is dying.  We also have to consider that doctors and hospitals will rarely report an injury from a colonoscopy unless forced to.  It is up to the patient to successfully prove that the procedure caused their injury or resulting infection in a civil trial before it will be reported and logged.  The fact that few, if any, of these cases will see the light of day is covered.

George, I hope you are reading this, bad things could happen leaving sweet Kathy a lonely woman. Good luck...

Lilith

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on July 17, 2017, 02:14:36 PM
Classic Falkie.
Youtube Mukbangs:
Youtuber buys a LARGE quantity of food. Sets it to look HUGE on screen, and generate views because for what reason (I have no clue), but ppl seem to be fascinated with seeing ppl scarf down HUGE quantities of food in one sitting..

Usually this food is... Large quantities of chicken wings, sushi, pizzas, fast foods..:
1. *Start video at 0:47 seconds in. Listen to what Falkie wants to scarf.
and
2. I have never heard a mukbanger ASK ppl to BUY the food either. lol! just listen to the way he says it too! lol

Ahhh. Caviar dreams on a hotdog budget..

Ps: MV, this is when Falkie was still putting out funny stuff. So don't worry, you don't have to put the speed of the video to 1.25.
8)

https://youtu.be/rjX5_Dk6k_Y

Does George have 4 hotdogs on his plate?  I wonder if that's how many he normally eats at a time?

Norm

4 large hotdogs, plus fries, tater tots, desert and large orange juice. A normal meal for someone who has stretched the capacity of the stomach to digest. I'm always amazed at the amount of food extremely obese bedridden people can consume. Where's Richard Simmons when you need him?

3OctaveFart

If you've a history of colon cancer in the family and have to undergo the ordeal, I believe there is some period of fasting involved. That will not go over well with George.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 17, 2017, 02:35:43 PM
The end is near
is that what the near sighted Physician will say as they raise the table ?

damon

If you want to check a very cool website please go here http://thebellphiles.com/episodes/

The link below i called in and talked about noorygab.org its about the half way point of the show.
http://thebellphiles.com/podcast/episode-10-hold-the-door-close-the-skype/

has anyone thought of the possibility that....
the "so called stolen" iPad will be found, during Falkie's ANAL PROBE ?

*that thought just crossed my mind...

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2017, 01:37:27 PM
I know he's fond of taking hospital selfies. I'm hoping for a picture while they're rummaging about in Senda's colon, digging for gold.
They are liable to find a missing cat or two while rooting around in his puckered pooter.  It'll be like a contest to grab the last pickle from a jar.

There are an estimated 280,000 objects removed surgically from individuals rectums worldwide, per year. The most common being a vibrating mobile phone.

*does anyone know if iPads VIBRATE ?

Quote from: whoozit on July 17, 2017, 07:23:41 PM
They are liable to find a missing cat or two while rooting around in his puckered pooter.
LOL. PUCKERED POOTER ! LOL