• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 05, 2017, 11:25:05 PM
Brig brig brig.... Shaking my head..

I wasnt offering any opinions on George's state of health... I believe he thought his condition was serious enough to go to the hospital..

I was merely referring to his brilliance to appear happy, make the best of a situation with delightful YouTube video.

WhiteCrow, there is no need to defend yourself.  It's bellgab. You said you think he looks good, and that your happy to see him enjoying himself.

There's nothing wrong with that.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 11:08:49 PM
I get it. You think George is enjoying "playing sick".

I was just surprised.  I thought you believed George was truly sick and miserable.

brig,..just wait till he learns how to play dead ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 05, 2017, 07:10:32 PM
I studied for a year to be a nurse but realized I couldn't deal with lazy slobs like him who eat themselves into ill health then expect drs and nurses to fix them. And you just know it stunk in there after he left. They probably had to fumigate the exam room after he shucked his shit crusted shorts. Fucking pig

Don't hold back, dear girl.  I am somewhat uncertain as to just how disgusted you are with the big guy Fat One.

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 11:27:11 PM
I'm shocked to hear that actually.
From listening to MV on his Gabcasts and getting the vibe of his easy going personality I would be shocked if MV was still buthurt at Falkie about that laptop???
I personally think that that laptop incident was a missed opportunity -that could be at that time to turned into great drama producing tons of traffic and attention, going viral with bit of tricky trolling type of "marketing" not only on Bellgab but also on Youtube.
But that is gone and done.

Not many people have time to watch Falkies videos (time and internet data reasons), but him posting here would be more appealing from the entertainment and business point,
business not only for Bellgab but also for Falkie.

But from MV's last Gabcast looks that he has good thing going pursuing playing his music his drums,..so Falkie is not in the focus, understandably.

I think MV saw that opportunity, but George unfortunately, did not.  George is very ego oriented. I still can't figure out why...

He can dish it out, but he can't take it.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 05, 2017, 11:29:32 PM
brig,..just wait till he learns how to play dead ;D

You are correct sir! Fuckface.

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 05, 2017, 10:14:02 PM
some...
"closer" than others....

Yeah.  I think Little Chris actually traveled to the hovel.

Anybody seen Little Chris lately?

Norm

I think now is the time to consider final options. Social Security will only pay $255 for burial costs. Cremations generally run about $2K, more if the deceased is extremely obese and vary from city to city. Apparently George has no immediate family or children so the county he lives in will likely have to pay the balance. The only way we will know George has died is to check local newspaper death notices on a daily basis. Obituaries can be expensive as you are charged per word and number of days you want it to appear. I doubt that will happen in George's case. He will become searchable on the social security death index in about 30 days after notice has been received by Social Security of his demise.

We are going to miss you big fella...

(The sound of taps playing softly can be heard)

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 05, 2017, 08:30:10 PM
Oh yes, those cats have owners who feed them. Senda also likes to feed them for the pity factor. Or maybe he only says he feeds them. Again, for the pity factor.

There was one cat that had a weight problem so the owners had it on a controlled diet. They could not figure out why it kept gaining weight until they caught Falkie feeding it  what he calls crunchies.
It is actually a high calorie cat treat meant to be given a few pieces at a time as a treat only. He feeds it the whole pouch at a time.
They told him to knock it off but he sneaks out to feed it because "Kitty looooves the cruncies.'

That is why he goes out when it is late to feed them.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 05, 2017, 11:30:57 PM
I think MV saw that opportunity, but George unfortunately, did not.  George is very ego oriented. I still can't figure out why...

He can dish it out, but he can't take it.

from observing his facial expressions in some of the videos I watched I feel Falkie has problem with smiling, with having some fun, with joking
his is constantly tense, I guess his financial problems don't give him much to be more relaxed and crack a smile from time to time,
but I know of people in not so great financial situation yet they can smile or laugh so I guess it's personality issue.

You are correct that he has big ego and thinks that by doing his (most of the time) silly videos he is a big gift to the World.
With his constant 'begging' for money he is like a dog chasing his tail, and as I said before he thinks that when he mentions that he feeds herd of wild cats that will get him brownie points and people will melt their hearths and open wallets.

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 12:12:32 AM
from observing his facial expressions in some of the videos I watched I feel Falkie has problem with smiling, with having some fun, with joking
his is constantly tense, I guess his financial problems don't give him much to be more relaxed and crack a smile from time to time,
but I know of people in not so great financial situation yet they can smile or laugh so I guess it's personality issue.

You are correct that he has big ego and thinks that by doing his (most of the time) silly videos he is a big gift to the World.
With his constant 'begging' for money he is like a dog chasing his tail, and as I said before he thinks that when he mentions that he feeds herd of wild cats that will get him brownie points and people will melt their hearths and open wallets.

MV was working on giving Senda his own Senda Cast on the UFOship.  That is why MV sold George the lovingly refurbished and upgraded MV Laptop, all set up to enable MV to help George do the live streaming, so very cheap.  Somebody put the idea in Georges mind that MV put viruses on the laptop when George couldn't figure out how to use the laptop, instead of telling George, that maybe he was too old or something to learn how to use Windows 10 after using ipads and macs for so many years.  Not a good idea IMO.  That is where I think a GREAT plan got destroyed by one stupid idea.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 06, 2017, 12:41:29 AM
George LIVES!!!

https://youtu.be/D3uyK8IHRMw

Thanks brig! Great story of the little girl that is one of his "unpaid" YouTube fans.

I had no idea that someone could be a "paid" fan.
Maybe George could make a YouTube video about how to become a "paid" fan.

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 06, 2017, 12:33:54 AM
MV was working on giving Senda his own Senda Cast on the UFOship.  That is why MV sold George the lovingly refurbished and upgraded MV Laptop, all set up to enable MV to help George do the live streaming, so very cheap.  Somebody put the idea in Georges mind that MV put viruses on the laptop when George couldn't figure out how to use the laptop, instead of telling George, that maybe he was too old or something to learn how to use Windows 10 after using ipads and macs for so many years.  Not a good idea IMO.  That is where I think a GREAT plan got destroyed by one stupid idea.

Yes, I remember, and the thing Senda got totally freaky about because he noticed- or (somebody told him as a joke) that there is an Option in the Program Menu for  "Remote Assistance"
and stupid cat daddy Senda freaked out at that point that this is the way MV will spy on him.
He didn't understood (or rejected to be informed) what that "Remote Assistance" option is for. 
I remember MV was briefly addressing that concern Senda had, but Senda didn't want to hear it, his mind was already made up, his massive PARANOIA set up already deeply in his fat brain.
And it quickly went down from there... :o

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 06, 2017, 12:51:31 AM
Thanks brig! Great story of the little girl that is one of his "unpaid" YouTube fans.

I had no idea that someone could be a "paid" fan.
Maybe George could make a YouTube video about how to become a "paid" fan.

I had no idea either.  Whoda thunk?

You were right, George is fine.  :)

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 06, 2017, 12:55:10 AM
I had no idea either.  Whoda thunk?

You were right, George is fine.  :)
Ok falkie is still alive. I can go to bed now. Falkie please take better care of your self. This trip should be a wake up call for you to take better care of yourself. You need to live so you can piss off the trolls and let us enjoy your videos

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 06, 2017, 12:33:54 AM

George does have the uncanny abilities to turn lemonade back into lemons. Own worse enemy complex.. just saying. And alternatively his never give up in the face of overwhelming odds is appealing. He did it "My Way"

https://youtu.be/6E2hYDIFDIU

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 06, 2017, 01:03:56 AM
George does have the uncanny abilities to turn lemonade back into lemons. Own worse enemy complex.. just saying. And alternatively his never give up in the face of overwhelming odds is appealing. He did it "My Way"

That could explain why he now has to pay for subscribers.

CozyRozie

***!!!***

Just to remind everyone that death is not that terrible event in persons life as many think it is.
It's just a transfer from one plane to another.
Blessed are those who die fast like in car accidents or in similar events/accidents.
How terrible it is to be alive for months or years being bed bound dying slowly in agony of pain every day every night..:P :P :P 8)

damon

I'm now getting disability ads. Wtf

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on July 06, 2017, 01:03:56 AM

I think the honorable thing to do, would be for the person that lied to George about MV putting spyware on the laptop, confess to George, and apologize to MV, as well.  Thats the least that the troublemaker could do IMO.

CozyRozie

Quote from: damon on July 06, 2017, 01:16:21 AM
I'm now getting disability ads. Wtf

..next wave will be funeral homes, lol :P

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 06, 2017, 01:19:36 AM
I think the honorable thing to do, would be for the person that lied to George about MV putting spyware on the laptop, confess to George, and apologize to MV, as well.  Thats the least that the troublemaker could do IMO.

VERY WISE ADVISE brig

..but I think that person will be too big of a coward now to do this very honorable act.

damon

Did you listen to the gabcast.  I told mv that I plant the seed about the malware. I even email falkie about it a long time ago too. Falkie will not listen to me

damon

Please review the gabcast that I and mv did last Saturday

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 06, 2017, 01:23:22 AM
Did you listen to the gabcast.  I told mv that I plant the seed about the malware. I even email falkie about it a long time ago too. Falkie will not listen to me

I did listen, but I must have missed that part.  I'll have to listen again tomorrow when I have time.  Damon, I really believe that you should do your best to find a way to let George know that you made it up, and that MV did not put malware on his laptop.  Call George Noory live on C2C and tell him maybe.  I'm sure George Noory would tell Senda, even if Senda did not hear it live on the air.

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 06, 2017, 01:28:05 AM
I did listen, but I must have missed that part.  I'll have to listen again tomorrow when I have time.  Damon, I really believe that you should do your best to find a way to let George know that you made it up, and that MV did not put malware on his laptop.  Call George Noory live on C2C and tell him maybe.  I'm sure George Noory would tell Senda, even if Senda did not hear it live on the air.
I been posting on the forum that as a joke that mv put the malware on the computer. I said in the last podcast with mv too. I even told falkie back in the day too.  Falkie ,
Falkie thinks that his computer is affect by malware because he really does not know how to use computers. It was easy to makes jokes about that. Curtis and jazmunda show back in the day. I also said that as a joke I told falkie that mv put the malware on the computer. Falkie fall for it. Later I emailed falkie that I was joking with him about the malware. Falkie is not the brightest person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2QJ6sae3cI

It was his incredible massive upper body strength that broke the tab.

JustSayAhhhh

Ah yes. Might be time for another tm. One of the first meme's I ever encountered online.
"The guy with a thumb for a head".
Might want to tm that Falks!

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 06, 2017, 01:35:11 AM
I been posting on the forum that as a joke that mv put the malware on the computer. I said in the last podcast with mv too. I even told falkie back in the day too.  Falkie ,
Falkie thinks that his computer is affect by malware because he really does not know how to use computers. It was easy to makes jokes about that. Curtis and jazmunda show back in the day. I also said that as a joke I told falkie that mv put the malware on the computer. Falkie fall for it. Later I emailed falkie that I was joking with him about the malware. Falkie is not the brightest person

Thats really a shame.  I'm glad to know you told George. Too bad George can't accept the fact that he just can't figure out how to use the laptop, and would rather believe MV put malware on it, even after you admitted to him that it was a joke.