• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Damon on June 21, 2017, 11:46:44 PM
Did the worker get ptsd because of the sendamonster

I think they might have
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Izqd4a5KEE

By the way this still cracks me up. In the loto video he keeps thanking me for the for my intention by sending some tickets.
My intention was to have a few real ones so the fake would not be noticed. They were just decoys. I mean sure, they were real so he could have won. But I just needed them to pass off the fake, the fake alone is obvious.

WOTR

Quote from: Fallen Seraph on June 21, 2017, 01:32:55 AM
You know, I do have to give Falkie props for his stamina: If I had a 2,000+ page forum thread full of people mocking and criticizing my every word and action, I'd be demolished. Like, curled up in a little ball and rocking back and forth 24/7.

But he's like a weary and sometimes amicable water buffalo, occasionally brushing off all the annoying flies crawling all over him with a halfhearted flick of his tail, but mostly resigned to it.

I feel sad. I never wanted to be a fly.
Occasionally I feel bad.  Then I watch Kathy's Corner, and suddenly I am repulsed all over again.

Quote from: WOTR on June 22, 2017, 12:31:57 AM
Occasionally I feel bad.  Then I watch Kathy's Corner, and suddenly I am repulsed all over again.

Never feel sorry for Senda. I certainly never have.

My first encounter with him was on RedBook. I knew of him but he was just another poster that I paid no attention to. One day there was a post asking to name 5 people you admired. On my list was James Randi.

I received a PM from George calling me quite a few names because Randi does not believe in UFO's and he said bad things about Art Bell. I thought, OK he is an unstable UFO kook, whatever.
Not long after he was doing his big birthday count down and on his "big day" I posted a silly ecard. I do not know what it said but it was something silly like "Happy Birthday you old fart, another day closer to death."
He posted right after it a full Senda rant and you have heard it before. He went out but for some reason he could not get his free burger or his free ice cream, he even missed out on a free pokemon from Toys r Us or any other free items. When he got home neither Kathy nor his Mother called to wish him a happy birthday. And finally he checked the site only to see THAT horrible evil card sent by the evil kallell.

Yes I was called evil along with other names in subsequent rants. So I posted in a fun forum laughing at what a drama queen he is.
That is when I was contacted by several gals telling me that he is worse than a drama queen, he is a con man. He had messaged then and befriended them then started in on the sob stories. He had not started posting them yet. He told the gals that he was starving and he needed money and a few sent it then he kept asking for more. When those wells ran dry he went public but they and I kept exposing him (along with DPS and others).

Do not feel sorry for him ever.

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 21, 2017, 07:01:26 PM
a serious question...
if you saw Falkie "down" on a sidewalk calling for help....
would you stop and help ?
or act like you did not see or hear him and walk by ?
after his latest whopper of a story...
I would walk right by....

Hell.  The Fat One could be on fire, lying down in a ditch and I wouldn't piss on him.

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 21, 2017, 09:24:39 PM
oh my...oh my...
the FAT FUCK cannot even remember he last stated the $300 iPad cost him $1000 in monthly payments !
NOW it is $1200 !
Falkie NEVER ceases to amaze me !

128 MG of memory?  How much is that, exactly?

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 22, 2017, 01:51:26 AM
Hell.  The Fat One could be on fire, lying down in a ditch and I wouldn't piss on him.

Yah but he doesn't need you when he has imbeciles like Seraphim to max out their credit cards to "donate" to poor old Falkie.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 22, 2017, 12:17:33 AM
I think they might have
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Izqd4a5KEE

By the way this still cracks me up. In the loto video he keeps thanking me for the for my intention by sending some tickets.
My intention was to have a few real ones so the fake would not be noticed. They were just decoys. I mean sure, they were real so he could have won. But I just needed them to pass off the fake, the fake alone is obvious.

I wonder why he didn't take a video of the hopping guy?

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 22, 2017, 04:29:52 AM
I wonder why he didn't take a video of the hopping guy?

Because the Ipad with the handles was stolen. Do you expect him to hols an Ipad with no handles like a savage?

whoozit

Quote from: whoozit on June 22, 2017, 05:05:22 AM
I'd put my testicles on an anvil and smash them with a sledgehammer before I'd donate to his iPad replacement fund.

I would send him a speak and spell in an Ipod box.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 22, 2017, 05:04:17 AM
Because the Ipad with the handles was stolen. Do you expect him to hols an Ipad with no handles like a savage?

You make a good point.  Now that you have brought that to my attention, I'm surprised he hasn't asked for donations for a handle case for his old ipad.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 22, 2017, 05:32:55 AM
I would send him a speak and spell in an Ipod box.

We could send him one of these. Then watch him complain it doesn't have wifi.

Quote from: Damon on June 21, 2017, 09:46:07 PM

here is other video that falkie bitches about stolen Ipad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsGk2dt8eMs

Wah! Wah! Wah! It's everyone elses fault that I am broke. You fuckers owe me money! Wah!

damon

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 22, 2017, 09:06:16 AM

Wah! Wah! Wah! It's everyone elses fault that I am broke. You fuckers owe me money! Wah!
Yes it's our fault that we have jobs and pay our bill and spend our money wisely

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 21, 2017, 08:32:09 PM
He said that he was in a bad area so he had to get a po box. His locked box at home was not secure.

Yet he sleeps with the door wide open.

Strange...didn't he say that anyone coming to see him should announce themselves as he sleeps in the nude until noon? Is he putting on a peep show for the neighbors with an open door?

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 22, 2017, 09:06:16 AM

One of my FAVORITES!!!!   ;D

damon

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 22, 2017, 09:15:24 AM
Strange...didn't he say that anyone coming to see him should announce themselves as he sleeps in the nude until noon? Is he putting on a peep show for the neighbors with an open door?
The logic of falkie is a mystery

Quote from: whoozit on June 22, 2017, 05:05:22 AM
I'd as soon put Falkie's testicles on an anvil and smash them with a sledgehammer  before I'd donate to his iPad replacement fund.
FIFY
*seeing Falkie with his red shorts (tm) down to his ankles, using a hoist to life his "great" fat pad up providing access to his "fetid swamp balls swinging in the breeze", provided by his many box fans, then grabbing his balls and have him walk waddle over to the anvil, while you lift the sledgehammer up and smash his testicles.....
IS JUST SOMETHING NO MORTAL MAN COULD DO....

Quote from: Northern Lights on June 22, 2017, 06:56:38 AM
We could send him one of these. Then watch him complain it doesn't have wifi.

I will have my etch a sketch at my Mother's home !
I spent many hours "on line"...
(mine had internet and that was 1964, I think)

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 22, 2017, 07:17:45 AM
https://youtu.be/o2qOmPiGI3k

Lots of good sewergab shoutouts in this one!  ;D
Falkie probably was given the officer's business card last time he walked waddled down to the corner Starbucks.....
something about the officer wishing to speak to "a fat pervert in red shorts (tm) that leers at busty blonde adolescent girls, while "playing with himself"...
..but, I could be wrong
NO, I don't think I am wrong !
LOL

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 22, 2017, 09:15:24 AM
next "revelation" on the Falkie channel will be he has drilled GLORY HOLES some "ventilation holes" in Casa Senda's walls (conveniently close by his sofa bed)....

Falkie, being the astute Fat Fuck, will undoubtedly be testing the waters of the "insurance fraud" game next ....
he probably has a 2 or 3 million dollar Casa Senda policy insuring his valuable possessions..
but wait, he probably has just forgotten to retain a copy of the investigating polic officer's report...
he will need it along with details before he can contact his insurance agent and CASH IN..
(a public record of the horrific morbidly obese mentally challenged waddling disabled "special needs" senior citizen HOME INVASION might be helpful also !)
.....you know there are scum bags out there, that might not be truthful....

Quote from: Damon on June 22, 2017, 09:23:14 AM
The logic of falkie is a mystery
actually Chinese scientists have recently been able to duplicate "Falkie Logic" in the laboratory !
they started with a sponge (in nature, they do not have a single brain cell) and microwaved it for 30 minutes @1800 W...
RESULT: its score on 4 different examinations to measure intelligence logic and memory EQUALED FALKIE'S !
....a rather curious notation at the bottom of the report was that an unusual behavior developed as yet unseen in similar work...
damn, for some unknown reason the sponge insisted on going to a local "western" starbucks, where it promptly removed its RED shorts and stared at adolescent busty dyed blonde girls....
Weird but TRUE

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Arnold Pretzelnegger on June 22, 2017, 03:50:38 AM
Yah but he doesn't need you when he has imbeciles like Seraphim to max out their credit cards to "donate" to poor old Falkie.

You're lovely. I have no credit cards, besides a corporate one for travel. If I don't have the cash to pay for something in full, I don't buy it. That's how happy people live. 🙂🙂🙃

As for this business card thing, I just sent him a message asking him where he sent it. I have no such email from him, but I'm sure it just got lost on the interwebz somewhere. Asked him to resend it.

I know you folks will be crushed but I can't screw around over here today. Buried in work.

Love ALL, FRIENDSHIP and all life is precious.