• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

CHRISTMAS LIST 2017

Started by Swishypants, October 24, 2017, 02:56:34 AM

ksm32

Quote from: Swishypants on October 24, 2017, 02:56:34 AM
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/vox-hand-wired-ac30hw2x-30w-2x12-tube-guitar-combo-amp/h68246000001000?pfm=item_page.rr1|ClickEV

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gretsch-guitars-g6112tcb-jr-center-block-semi-hollow-electric-guitar/j15555000001000?pfm=item_page.rr1|ClickCP

I have serious doubts anyone can beat this superb pairing.

I like your list, I really do!!

You started this thread only days after Canadian Thanksgiving AND HALLOWEEN, and over a month before American Thanksgiving. Most admins would have banned you for this offence.

Superb pairing indeed, best of luck with that.

Swishypants

Quote from: ksm32 on November 10, 2017, 01:53:48 AM
I like your list, I really do!!

You started this thread only days after Canadian Thanksgiving AND HALLOWEEN, and over a month before American Thanksgiving. Most admins would have banned you for this offence.

Superb pairing indeed, best of luck with that.

That's because you go Christmas shopping a bit before Christmas yeah? And this is my gift to myself. :)

ksm32

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 01:56:58 AM
That's because you go Christmas shopping a bit before Christmas yeah? And this is my gift to myself. :)

Look! You don't start a Christmas thread before December 1st! And, you did not specify that you are purchasing those two glorious items for yourself!! That would be a different thread called, LOOK WHAT I BUYING FOR ME!

I'm right about this. Stop it!!

Swishypants

Quote from: ksm32 on November 10, 2017, 02:04:25 AM
Look! You don't start a Christmas thread before December 1st! And, you did not specify that you are purchasing those two glorious items for yourself!! That would be a different thread called, LOOK WHAT I BUYING FOR ME!

I'm right about this. Stop it!!

I may be wealthy, but I wasn't always! You start shopping in October so you are FINISHED shopping by December 1st! That way you have time for last-minute substitutions/additions and don't have to fight crowds or face dealing with the product not being in stock. It's the way you do it ole son! If you wait until Dec. 1st to even make a list, you have FAILED! I hope you don't have kids or grandkids! Lots of tears when "Santa" brings the wrong thing on Christmas Morning.

P.S. I'm still waiting on Guitar Centers Black Friday sale. Gonna get these at 25% off! :)

Swishypants

And why would I post the things I'm purchasing for others? I have everything I want or can get it myself. I don't accept gifts from my family or friends. I make their dreams come true because I love seeing the look of joy on their faces! Besides, I'm a Troll! I posted it to make you peasants jealous! :)

ksm32

Quote from: Swishypants on November 10, 2017, 02:16:39 AM
And why would I post the things I'm purchasing for others? I have everything I want or can get it myself. I don't accept gifts from my family or friends. I make their dreams come true because I love seeing the look of joy on their faces! Besides, I'm a Troll! I posted it to make you peasants jealous! :)

fine ::)

Troll with good taste. I'll give ya that.

Swishypants

On Christmas Day Night, I will be sitting by the fireplace, sipping Cognac, and strumming away on a Reverend Horton Heat tune! Muaahahahahahaha!

https://youtu.be/Yb_juTPQJUc

Swishypants

Quote from: ksm32 on November 10, 2017, 02:19:54 AM
fine ::)

Troll with good taste. I'll give ya that.

The thought of playing on this rig makes me cum a little everytime I think about it. Clean, beautiful, everything built-in and it sounds on-point! Do everything from practice to play live with it! SUPER-DUPER SWEET!