• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 12:21:18 AM
elle oh elle.  and this pig dares question my podcasting credentials.

No need to question them, little man....there ain't none.

Will you be sober for tomorrow night's broadcast? Just wondering.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:31:07 AM

Will you be sober for tomorrow night's broadcast? Just wondering.

depends on my mood.  if you weren't nervously chewing blood pressure meds like tic tacs, perhaps you could enjoy a drink, as well.  not sure i'd want to see you drunk, though.  you seem like a crier.

MichaelHorn

Alien Life? Look Through the Telescope, Prof. Wright

An invitation to find what you’re seeking

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4479

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 12:49:44 AM
depends on my mood.  if you weren't nervously chewing blood pressure meds like tic tacs, perhaps you could enjoy a drink, as well.  not sure i'd want to see you drunk, though.  you seem like a crier.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...blah blah blah. Go be rude to someone else, Mr-Slime-For-a-Living. I'm bored with ya.

Corona Kitty

Live this Saturday night 8:00 PM PST

Michael Horn is the Authorized American Media Representative for Billy Meier, a reclusive man living in a rugged, rural area of Switzerland, who claims that his still ongoing UFO contacts with Plejaren extraterrestrial human beings began in 1942, when he was only five years old.

Horn immediately makes distinctions between what he calls the "lights-in-the-sky", tabloid-type of UFO stories and Meier's scientifically proven UFO contacts. "While there is now no shortage of strictly anecdotal, as well as completely imaginary tales of so-called UFO contactees, abductions, etc., Meier's are the only substantiated contacts. Because it's the most suppressed - and the most important - story in human history, many people don't know that his clear, daytime UFO photos, films, sound recordings and metal samples have already been authenticated by scientific experts."

But while Meier's hundreds of examples of still irreproducible physical evidence establishes it as the only authentic UFO contact case, Horn claims there's an even higher standard of proof. "Billy Meier has published volumes of the most specific, prophetically accurate scientific information in history. We can take the UFOs out of the equation entirely and we're faced with Meier's ironclad information that preempts 'official discovery', often by decades," said Horn, “and his warnings about geo-political events are equally, as well as often disturbingly, accurate.”

http://tunein.com/radio/End-Of-Days-s252245/
http://www.michaeldecon.com

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 10, 2017, 01:44:52 AM
... Horn immediately makes distinctions between what he calls the "lights-in-the-sky", tabloid-type of UFO stories and Meier's scientifically proven UFO contacts...

I make the same distinction.  The ''lights-in-the-sky'' are unexplained phenomenon, while Michael Horn appears to be head spokesman and recruiter for a cult.  The photos and the rest have been debunked, on this thread and elsewhere.  He ignores questions he can't answer honestly, and changes the subject - and that's even easier to do on a radio show or podcast.

Why are you enabling this fraud?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 10, 2017, 08:04:20 AM
I make the same distinction.  The ''lights-in-the-sky'' are unexplained phenomenon, while Michael Horn appears to be head spokesman and recruiter for a cult.  The photos and the rest have been debunked, on this thread and elsewhere.  He ignores questions he can't answer honestly, and changes the subject - and that's even easier to do on a radio show or podcast.

Why are you enabling this fraud?

Why are you pretending to care?

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 10, 2017, 12:58:09 PM

It astonishes me the garbage people on this site listen to

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 10, 2017, 01:24:42 PM
It astonishes me the garbage people on this site listen to

What exactly keeps you around for? Is it because you like the interaction?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 10, 2017, 12:58:09 PM

If you had integrity, you'll call him out on his bullshit. Not the lip service "Some say you're a fraud'. Call him out or interview him with a scientist who can dismantle his shit with fact and not painted bin lids and foil coveed toy ray guns. Ask him about photos of Dean Martin shows and the photos taken of colour plates out of books about dinosaurs masquarading as real photos of real pteradactyls. Yeah, ask him about that.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 10, 2017, 04:02:53 PM
If you had integrity, you'll call him out on his bullshit. Not the lip service "Some say you're a fraud'. Call him out or interview him with a scientist who can dismantle his shit with fact and not painted bin lids and foil coveed toy ray guns. Ask him about photos of Dean Martin shows and the photos taken of colour plates out of books about dinosaurs masquarading as real photos of real pteradactyls. Yeah, ask him about that.

Ahh you have returned hahaha i love it when you talk dirty.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 10, 2017, 04:08:28 PM

Ahh you have returned hahaha i love it when you talk dirty.

You and Horn have something in common. Some have said I've ripped you both a new hole.  ;)

But that aside, get Horn on with a scientist...Say Stuart Robbins, Astroguy.  That would go well.

coaster

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 11:29:29 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah...blah blah blah. Go be rude to someone else, Mr-Slime-For-a-Living. I'm bored with ya.
Rosegirl, you basically called the guy a drunk. You shoot these barbs but when someone comes back with a clever reply, they are the ones being rude? You need to calm down. Quite literally no one here cares enough to bother you. All this animosity towards you is self inflicted. Stop playing the victim. Relax and shit will settle down. No one here is going out of their way to give you shit. Stop being so fucking exhausting.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 10, 2017, 06:09:23 PM
You and Horn have something in common. Some have said I've ripped you both a new hole.  ;)

But that aside, get Horn on with a scientist...Say Stuart Robbins, Astroguy.  That would go well.

Limp wristed opinions are a dime a dozen

ACE of CLUBS

Rose Girl ...... Do not ask any questions pertaining to his BM schtick.
Instead ask questions like 'what's your favorite color?' ... 'do you lease your car?' ... 'is an egg salad sandwich better toasted or not?' ... etc., etc. ......

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 10, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

Limp wristed opinions are a dime a dozen

Stuart Robbins is an astronomical scientist. He holds a real doctorate, rather than the online ones the conspiracy theorists buy. I'm sure Mr Horn would be happy to have a debate on the science aspect, because after all, he's not had scientists queuing up to pull his bullshit apart, ergo, in his mind him and his cult are unimpeachable.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 10, 2017, 06:38:24 PM
Stuart Robbins is an astronomical scientist. He holds a real doctorate, rather than the online ones the conspiracy theorists buy. I'm sure Mr Horn would be happy to have a debate on the science aspect, because after all, he's not had scientists queuing up to pull his bullshit apart, ergo, in his mind him and his cult are unimpeachable.

Stuart Robbins is not very good. In spite of having access to the highest resolution imagery, he has yet to confirm the glass domes on the moon, the pyramids on Mars or the galactic library on Pluto. You expect him to be able to analyze photos from the 60's and tell you the names of the women on the Dean Martin show?

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2017, 06:48:12 PM
Stuart Robbins is not very good. In spite of having access to the highest resolution imagery, he has yet to confirm the glass domes on the moon, the pyramids on Mars or the galactic library on Pluto. You expect him to be able to analyze photos from the 60's and tell you the names of the women on the Dean Martin show?

Oh yeah?  Does he know enough to keep his arm inside a moving bus?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 10, 2017, 06:38:24 PM

Cool.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 10, 2017, 06:58:41 PM

Cool.

Somewhat.

Dr Robbins' first post on Mr Horn. First page of this thread.

Michael Horn, the "Authorized American Media Representative" of Billy Meier, is slated for tomorrow, December 11, 2011.  The host, Wells, explains how Horn got on considering that Horn was banned from Coast a few months ago and he was happy about it.

Horn has a habit of making a lot of noise.  A LOT of noise.  And refusing to actually answer a question when cornered, but instead turning around and claiming victory anyway.  For some reason I don't quite understand - probably because I haven't outright ignored him - Horn has become what I can only think of at this point at least minorly obsessed with me.  As evidence to that, I point to my blog (linked in signature) which he subscribes to and will post in the comments section on anything he can even slightly latch Meier material onto.  I can refer you even to my latest post, second comment, for that.

It's partially because of his comments there that I'm posting here, for I think there's a non-trivial possibility that Horn will actually discuss me on this show, and I have no doubt he will skew the facts of the matter and come very close to slander.  He's already been libelous with making a hate page about me on his site (something I consider a bit of a skeptical badge of honor).

To iterate my position for the first time here and for the re-upteenth time elsewhere, I have investigated a VERY specific claim Michael Horn made about Billy Meier's predictions, and this was in reference to the asteroid Apophis.  In my first post, Michael put forth evidence he claimed shows Meier's power of phorphecy or fore-knoweldge of that asteroid.  I then made a second post on the subject where I combed through the Meier material on the prediction and showed that it was pure retrodiction -- the claimed evidence was not there to support Michael's claim.  Then I made yet a third post that addressed that specific claim as well as a the scientific process a bit more broadly, specifically what falsification means in science.  There was no prejudice, I took a magnifying glass to that specific claim and looked for evidence that was not there.

Since then, I have pretty much refused to engage Horn until he presents further evidence that my analysis was flawed, or he presents further evidence that I did not know of before that does show that Apophis was not a retrodiction.  He has failed to do so.  This is despite his claims to the contrary.  As far as I can tell, his only "answer" was contained in his blog post, "The Answer".  If you read it, you will see he does not do what I asked.  He squirms around the issue and claims that the Plejaran aliens could not have given Meier the specific material, or Meier could not have said it until after the fact, due to plausible deniability issues.  Even if that were the case, it does not provide further evidence that Meier predicted Apophis.

Anyway, I look "forward" perhaps with a bit of dread to tomorrow's interview.  We'll see what happens.  His latest shtick is the prophetic Jupiter and Io information of Meier, which I will likely address in a future blog series at some point, but I'm too busy with other stuff and I have other interests at the moment.  I wouldn't be surprised if he talks about his claims that "the skeptic" who debunked the Jupiter and Io information actually proved Meier right in a later analysis by Horn.

I'll likely do a post about Horn's appearance on C2C tomorrow IF there's anything new he brings up, or specific that he talks about that I can quickly sink my teeth into.  If he talks about me, I will likely NOT do a post because I'm satisfied with the record as laid out in my blog.

Horn is a paranoid media-hungry person who has no qualms with stretching, bending, or just shooting right past the truth to further his own gains.  This is even to the point of first being happy to respond to and help a German girl named "Jennifer" in the comments section of this blog post (just search for "Jennifer") to, after he realized she wasn't buying his excuses, starting to rant against her and thinking she's some sort of intelligence agency operative in his blog.

As I said, we'll see what happens tomorrow night.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 10, 2017, 07:38:08 PM
Somewhat.

Dr Robbins' first post on Mr Horn. First page of this thread.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention btw. Side note• there's way too many people always feuding with each other, I lost who's at who's throat.

MichaelHorn

History has already proved Robbins...wrong.

Regarding Apophis, it was NASA that corrected their "estimate":

https://theyflyblog.com/2013/01/14/nasa-corrects-apophis-information-size-is-almost-exactly-what-billy-meier-foretold/

And then, after avoiding the information as long as they could, they started talking about...DEFLECTING asteroids, as the Plejaren had suggested 36 years ago:

https://theyflyblog.com/2015/06/24/nasa-finally-takes-billy-meiers-advice-on-deflecting-asteroids/

It should be mentioned that when I was ready to debate Robbins...he was nowhere to be found. Oh it would be fun indeed to tap dance on his poor, denying head. Especially since Meier's Jupiter-Io information was indeed CORROBORATED by the poor skeptics who holed themselves up in a library in Utah, trying to "prove" Meier copied information...that was verifiably published AFTER Meier's.

An astute person has long since noticed that the miserable naysayers here aren't really knowledgeable, or even talking, about Billy Meier, the man. Those like YP are more likely acting out their anger and frustrations, probably at being used as a football by their fathers, etc. They've descended to the point of being conditioned like Pavlov's dogs, to salivate and yip at the heels of those that they resent, are impotent to dent, let alone destroy. Therapy MAY be useful.

It is an amazing thing that those lowest, most venal and virulent haters come to a blog to attack a man who's...asked nothing of them, done nothing to them, and who just happens to selflessly and freely give his information and evidence to the world, in an attempt to try to help us assure our very threatened future survival. These poor, parasitic individuals appear in every time, generation, country, etc., to perform their futile, fertilizing functions.

Regarding that, I dedicate this blog to those impotent gripers:

https://theyflyblog.com/2017/05/10/how-to-end-the-gender-bathroom-problem/

Well Myke [sic], do you see why it's not a good idea to provide this guy with a platform?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2017, 11:29:04 AM
Well Myke [sic], do you see why it's not a good idea to provide this guy with a platform?

Well PB the Depolorable [fec], I provide all a platform .... that even means bringing  in a flat earther, who thinks I'm suppressing information somehow. Perhaps you will call in Saturday night to discuss the case in a civil manner.

Lilith

Quote from: usernameâ,,¢ on May 11, 2017, 01:41:09 PM
Well PB the Depolorable [fec], I provide all a platform .... that even means bringing  in a flat earther, who thinks I'm suppressing information somehow. Perhaps you will call in Saturday night to discuss the case in a civil manner.

Is there a Roundtable in the near future?

MichaelHorn

I think Brig means "in the near furniture" for his Roundtable.

whoozit

We need an end table this discussion.

Lilith

Quote from: MichaelHorn on May 11, 2017, 06:49:58 PM
I think Brig means "in the near furniture" for his Roundtable.

That's very clever!  You made me giggle.  ;D

I would be all ears if indeed such a Roundtable came to be.  You know how us bellgabbers love a good "verbal competition".

I've actually listened to some of the philosophical concepts you discuss, and agree with many of them.  At this point in evolution, most people are still pointing to the spike in the other guys eye, while being totally oblivious to the plank in their own.  Fortunately, I think MOST of us here at bellgab are aware of, and comfortable with our "planks".  Not just our own planks, but each others in turn, for the most part.  I can only speak for myself at this point, but I think thats a good thing!  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 11, 2017, 07:11:57 PM
We need an end table this discussion.

Well sure, I'll listen even if you guys use end tables instead of a roundtable.

MichaelHorn

Actually, when people really do discuss what you call the philosophical concepts,  as well as the evidence and other information, a whole new world can open up for them. It's far more productive than crazy attacks that simply have no foundation in reality.

It's quite gratifying though to read that you do grasp this, which doesn't require belief, or even agreement, just some genuine contemplation.

Here's the most current blog that deals with this:

https://theyflyblog.com/2017/05/12/the-quiescent-state/