• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2018, 08:56:30 PM
What Paladin said.

If you happen to be driving around in Nevada and pass thru Tonopah check out both the Clown Motel and the Mizpah Hotel.
General freakiness at the first place and the second one is supposed to be haunted.

Way ahead of you. I've already booked a night here.
http://www.travelchannel.com/shows/ghost-adventures/episodes/amargosa-opera-house-death-valley-junction-ca

And yeah, we'll probably make the loop around from Death Valley to Tonopah to Rachel to Boulder City

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 15, 2018, 08:27:52 AM
http://www.travelchannel.com/shows/ghost-adventures/episodes/amargosa-opera-house-death-valley-junction-ca

And yeah, we'll probably make the loop around from Death Valley to Tonopah to Rachel to Boulder City

Let me know if they sell t-shirts. 

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 15, 2018, 08:33:26 AM
Let me know if they sell t-shirts.

Speaking of, I looked up Zak Bagans' museum in LV. He wants $44 PER PERSON as an entry fee, Want a souvenir t-shirt? Another $40.

paladin1991

Quote from: ge30542 on February 14, 2018, 10:21:56 PM
Art, aparently a coronal mass ejection occurred sunday, expected to reach us early Thursday.
Maybe yourself and Professor Kaku can appear on MITD tonight and tell us what to expect.
What do you say?

Is that what they are calling it?  Who's got a smoke?

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 15, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

Enjoy! 

ItsTelly

Speaking of Art Bell, did anyone ever order his 'Pizza Punch"?  If so, was it any good?  Can you still get it?

Can you eat it by itself or do you need to order a pizza separately?

Telly

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsTelly on February 21, 2018, 02:48:20 AM
Speaking of Art Bell, did anyone ever order his 'Pizza Punch"?  If so, was it any good?  Can you still get it?

Telly

It’s basically oil with herbs and spices. I remember doing a search years ago and found a recipe from some pizza place in New Jersey that a lot of people said was the original. Evidently the story was that Art and Ramona had it somewhere and she was able to replicate it through trial and error.

https://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php?topic=5194.0

Rix Gins

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 21, 2018, 02:57:08 AM
It’s basically oil with herbs and spices. I remember doing a search years ago and found a recipe from some pizza place in New Jersey that a lot of people said was the original. Evidently the story was that Art and Ramona had it somewhere and she was able to replicate it through trial and error.

I recall Art saying that they came across it in Paris, France.  He and Ramona loved Paris. 

ge30542

Quote from: Rix Gins on February 21, 2018, 03:14:32 AM
I recall Art saying that they came across it in Paris, France.  He and Ramona loved Paris.
That's where Art uttered his classic line..."the Germans wore gray, you wore blue".

Is Art back on and is Falkie deported yet?

ItsOver

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on February 26, 2018, 09:30:07 PM
Is Art back.  Nope.  He's still hiding from a firecrack.... err, stalker.

ge30542

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on February 26, 2018, 09:30:07 PM
Redacted is keeping the seat warm for him, it's just a matter of time.  (she gets better each day).

vipjon

I think this is where i would post this. Does anyone have any you tube links or are there even in existence any mp3s of Art doing "Fast Blast"? I would love to get my hands on a good 2 or 3 hour fast blast binge! Been looking tho and cant find any. Could someone please make one? Whoevers good at that sort of thing. Like a shows length of all fast blast staring with The Chase then fading out to Art explaining what fast blast is then off we go! Sorry im very wordy

Lord Grantham

Telly
There's a recipe towards the bottom.

That forum looks suspiciously familiar. No such thing as coincidences.

vipjon

Quote from: Lord Grantham on March 01, 2018, 07:27:44 AM
There's a recipe towards the bottom.

That forum looks suspiciously familiar. No such thing as coincidences.
Im glad i read that. I thought it was like a pizza flavored drink LOL good thing i never came in contact with a bottle, i may have ended up drinking it!

Hog

Quote from: ge30542 on February 27, 2018, 12:58:55 AM
Redacted is keeping the seat warm for him, it's just a matter of time.  (she gets better each day).

Warm Seat=Musty Bottoms

peace
Hog

Dear Art,
You must come back. I would take once per month. I gave up on the cat lady show. If you put her and noory in a room together it would cause a tear in the common sense time continuum... You could do a better talk show while being operated on than those two buffoons on their best night. "Input fake laugh now"...

ge30542

Quote from: trustno1mulder on March 02, 2018, 12:07:52 AM
Dear Art,
You must come back. I would take once per month. I gave up on the cat lady show. If you put her and noory in a room together it would cause a tear in the common sense time continuum... You could do a better talk show while being operated on than those two buffoons on their best night. "Input fake laugh now"...
A tear so large, one would need to use hyper dimensional physics to calculate it's size.

Jackstar

Quote from: trustno1mulder on March 02, 2018, 12:07:52 AM
Dear Art,
You must come back.

That stalker rules with an iron fist.

Jackstar

Quote from: vipjon on March 01, 2018, 08:00:05 AM
a pizza flavored drink

Obvious coded message is obvious. Also fuck your mother.

Jackstar

Can you eat it by itself

It only comes with a head of hair, sorry.

vipjon

Quote from: Jackstar on March 02, 2018, 03:11:54 AM
Obvious coded message is obvious. Also fuck your mother.

Ohh spicy mouth!

Darth Vader

does anyone still listens to u7 radio? I sometime listen to it and its a little depressing be there are no new shows of Art. The best days of radio and art are behind us now. George Noory sucks. As far as i know there are streaming of noory's old shows.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Darth Vader on March 05, 2018, 05:45:25 PM
does anyone still listens to u7 radio? I sometime listen to it and its a little depressing be there are no new shows of Art. The best days of radio and art are behind us now. George Noory sucks. As far as i know there are streaming of noory's old shows.

There are at least a half dozen internet stations that play Bell's old shows.  I have them saved on my downloaded XiiaLive radio app, although I seldom listen to them.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 05, 2018, 10:39:27 PM
There are at least a half dozen internet stations that play Bell's old shows.  I have them saved on my downloaded XiiaLive radio app, although I seldom listen to them.
We need new "new" material, like old shows that havent been re-aired, since he won't do new. And I like the older shows because they seem so 'fresh.' Russia talk, gun grabs, militias, Clinton, N Korea, China, computer/tech doomsdays, illegal immigration, environmental doomdays....such a change from today's topics!

vipjon

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 05, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

I have the Paranormal Radio app. There are like 5 or 6 all Art Bell stations then some other paranormal ones and 2 Ghost Box stations one US one UK. There were 2 other apps i had but the Paranormal Radio app had the most Bell!

GravitySucks

Quote from: vipjon on March 06, 2018, 06:32:40 AM
I have the Paranormal Radio app. There are like 5 or 6 all Art Bell stations then some other paranormal ones and 2 Ghost Box stations one US one UK. There were 2 other apps i had but the Paranormal Radio app had the most Bell!

You should listen to the BellPhiles. There are only 10 episodes but Curtis and Jazmunda did a decent job covering some of Art’s old shows.