• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 05:18:34 AM
It has nothing to do with hunger. You're just going to try to shove that up some poor young boy's ass.  ::)

I think I need a new knife. What do you think?

http://www.intapol.com/motor-officer-accessories/boot-knife/

The spring assist on my current one is about worn out. The blade is still fine but this one has a glass breaker on the  hilt and I like that.  You can break glass with it. Cut cords/belts with it. Use it as a weapon if need be. Saw stuff with it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 05:25:15 AM
I think I need a new knife. What do you think?

http://www.intapol.com/motor-officer-accessories/boot-knife/

The spring assist on my current one is about worn out. The blade is still fine but this one has a glass breaker on the  hilt and I like that.  You can break glass with it. Cut cords/belts with it. Use it as a weapon if need be. Saw stuff with it.

You'll probably just end up cutting yourself with it.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 05:48:36 AM
You'll probably just end up cutting yourself with it.  ::)

I wear gloves. :)

Laurakinch

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 05:18:34 AM
It has nothing to do with hunger. You're just going to try to shove that up some poor young boy's ass.  ::)
Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 05:16:13 AM
I rarely eat at Subway, but a deal is a deal and my shift is about over. I didn't eat supper.

MV should just give this forum to you two assholes. May as well. You both have taken it over with your garbage. I wish there was a fee to join here so you'd both fuck off. And maybe some of the members you've driven off would feel like returning.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on November 02, 2017, 08:10:29 AM
MV should just give this forum to you two assholes. May as well. You both have taken it over with your garbage. I wish there was a fee to join here so you'd both fuck off. And maybe some of the members you've driven off would feel like returning.

I'm not responsible for him, pud.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Laurakinch on November 02, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

Swishypants

Build coping skills Pud. This is not your protected academic safe-space. This is more like the real world, and a preview into what's going to happen if you keep up that commie bullshit! Gloves will come off baby! Nighty-Night!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 09:00:24 AM
Build coping skills Pud. This is not your protected academic safe-space. This is more like the real world, and a preview into what's going to happen if you keep up that commie bullshit! Gloves will come off baby! Nighty-Night!

The Art Bell thread is the REALWORLDâ,,¢? Are you serious?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 02, 2017, 09:09:00 AM

The Art Bell thread is the REALWORLDâ,,¢? Are you serious?

Build comprehension skills. I said this effect MD and I are having upon you is more like the real world. Your liberal commie bullshit isn't going to be tolerated anymore. Over half the country is ready to string your kind up by the balls and only Trump prevents that from happening.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 09:12:39 AM
Build comprehension skills. I said this effect MD and I are having upon you is more like the real world. Your liberal commie bullshit isn't going to be tolerated anymore. Over half the country is ready to string your kind up by the balls and only Trump prevents that from happening.

We're not a team. You're a deluded, faggot troll. How many times do I have to tell you this?!  ::)

Swishypants

Big strong alpha-males with combat experience and weapons don't care about your corporate/academic rules anymore. If words hurt your feelings then you're going to love what may occur down the road. Sticks and Stones Pud.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 09:15:01 AM
We're not a team. You're a deluded, faggot troll. How many times do I have to tell you this?!  ::)

It's ok buddy. I'll protect you. You don't have to be afraid of the Limey Fruit anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 09:16:13 AM
It's ok buddy. I'll protect you. You don't have to be afraid of the Limey Fruit anymore.

Don't you have some hobos to anally rape?  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2017, 09:17:29 AM
Don't you have some hobos to anally rape?  ::)

Laura hasn't kicked Pud out of the house for not defending her yet. :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on November 02, 2017, 09:18:59 AM
Laura hasn't kicked Pud out of the house for not defending her yet. :)

Laura can look after herself well enough. Though if you laid a finger on her, bring a friend.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 02, 2017, 09:23:44 AM
Laura can look after herself well enough. Though if you laid a finger on her, bring a friend.  ;)

She doesn't have a nose Pud. You're the only one that wants her...for a green card that is. :)

Swishypants

Sorry Pud, I just realized she wants a DP.  She's one of those girls who is uptight at the office and has a sex dungeon and cocaine habit at home isn't she?

Today at the start of Hannity's radio show he was talking about how "quick" things are developing with the corruption in DC and specifically mentioned Art Bell and The Quickening!  It was cool to hear some recognition for Art.  I guess Hannity is an old fan.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: creepygreenlight on November 03, 2017, 01:50:22 PM
Today at the start of Hannity's radio show he was talking about how "quick" things are developing with the corruption in DC and specifically mentioned Art Bell and The Quickening!  It was cool to hear some recognition for Art.  I guess Hannity is an old fan.

Pity he didn't mention Art and the quitenings.

Quote from: creepygreenlight on November 03, 2017, 01:50:22 PM

Hannity had Malachi Martin on his radio show when he was still alive. He should delve into other subjects besides politics.  He's like a broken record when it comes to politics. 

Swishypants

I wonder if the Art Bell sex tape is ever going to see the light of day?  I'd buy that for a dollar!

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 04:17:58 PM
I wonder if the Art Bell sex tape is ever going to see the light of day?  I'd buy that for a dollar!

You'd have to pay me to watch that.  It was bad enough when he talked about getting hot with his new bride.  Some things I don't want to envision in my mind.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 03, 2017, 04:31:55 PM
You'd have to pay me to watch that.  It was bad enough when he talked about getting hot with his new bride.  Some things I don't want to envision in my mind.

"EAST of the vagina! Go!"

Swishypants

"First time fuckers only!"

Swishypants

I would expect the entire film to be done in his voice changer voice.