• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Norm

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:52:37 AM
I'm here to amuse myself and do what I want to do. I will complete that objective.

Me too! Naked and unbathed for months, I feel good at interacting with like-minded souls who agree with my opinions.

a/s/l?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 11:51:21 AM
Suck a dick!
Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 12:26:40 PM
Don't be mad.

I wish you two would get a room. This homo eroticism masquerading as antagonism is getting a bit thin now.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 12:33:53 PM

I wish you two would get a room. This homo eroticism masquerading as antagonism is getting a bit thin now.

Don't jack off to it!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 12:49:40 PM
Don't jack off to it!

How could I not? You two could make it into a mini series where to the outside world you're at each other's throats, arguing and slapping each other...But behind closed doors...A writhing mass of sweaty, sexually charged pulsating testosterone love guns.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 12:55:49 PM

How could I not? You two could make it into a mini series where to the outside world you're at each other's throats, arguing and slapping each other...But behind closed doors...A writhing mass of sweaty, sexually charged pulsating testosterone love guns.  ;D

Britfag pedos gotta be Britfag pedos.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 12:57:04 PM
Britfag pedos gotta be Britfag pedos.  ::)

I could liaise between you and Swishy. Which one of you wants to be the 'lady'? Just to establish the casting for the mini series you understand.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 12:59:55 PM

I could liaise between you and Swishy. Which one of you wants to be the 'lady'? Just to establish the casting for the mini series you understand.

Won't your "bride" get lonely?  ::) ;D

Norm

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 12:49:40 PM
Don't jack off to it!

Pardon my knowledge lack of American slang but what exactly does "Jack off to it" imply?

Thank you.

a/s/l?

Jackstar

Quote from: Norm on November 01, 2017, 01:29:55 PM
what exactly does "Jack off to it" imply

Leave me out of this.

Lunger

Is 'Midnight In The Desert' still a thing?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 01:04:12 PM
Won't your "bride" get lonely?  ::) ;D

Laura won't mind me penning the script and story board. You don't think I'll be commissioning a mini series and not get some money out of it do you? My my... I think a working title could be 'The Brokeback Bellgab'. You and Swishy are the headliners. I'll cut you in 20% each.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 03:33:36 PM
Laura won't mind me penning the script and story board. You don't think I'll be commissioning a mini series and not get some money out of it do you? My my... I think a working title could be 'The Brokeback Bellgab'. You and Swishy are the headliners. I'll cut you in 20% each.

Why don't you each take 40% of each others dicks? That should satisfy you faggots.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 03:36:02 PM
Why don't you each take 40% of each others dicks? That should satisfy you faggots.  ::)

Hey, don't be so negative.. 22%, and its my final offer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 03:36:45 PM
Hey, don't be so negative.. 22%, and its my final offer.

50% of each others dicks up your asses. My final offer. You know you both want it.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 03:38:50 PM
50% of each others dicks up your asses. My final offer. You know you both want it.  :D

You're being silly now. I have no affinity to either of you; Whereas you two have this quite mesmerising homo erotic dynamic. Look, I know your self loathing might raise its ugly head, but no-one on BG will judge you (Well, maybe Albrecht) and will support it when you come out. Making the mini series will help you sell your brand and add not an inconsiderable financial nest egg for you both as a happy (behind closed doors) couple.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 03:46:06 PM
You're being silly now. I have no affinity to either of you; Whereas you two have this quite mesmerising homo erotic dynamic. Look, I know your self loathing might raise its ugly head, but no-one on BG will judge you (Well, maybe Albrecht) and will support it when you come out. Making the mini series will help you sell your brand and add not an inconsiderable financial nest egg for you both as a happy (behind closed doors) couple.

pud, this entire thing is just an attempt by you to distract from your homo/pedo tendencies. Same thing with your "marriage."  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2017, 03:53:30 PM
pud, this entire thing is just an attempt by you to distract from your homo/pedo tendencies. Same thing with your "marriage."  ;)

I'm trying to drag you out of your lonely existence of only having BG as your only social interaction with the outside world. You and Swishy would know what its like to share a meal with another human, even the simple things such as have someone
still living speak your name. Think about it...You could be made rich.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 04:00:32 PM
I'm trying to drag you out of your lonely existence of only having BG as your only social interaction with the outside world. You and Swishy would know what its like to share a meal with another human, even the simple things such as have someone
still living speak your name. Think about it...You could be made rich.

Nah! I'd rather watch you pretend to be straight and married on Bellgab. MUCH more entertaining!  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 01, 2017, 06:02:22 AM
Congrats I quit.

Fucking Great.  Faggy pants finally gets what he wants.  Fucking Toad.

Swishypants

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 01, 2017, 05:11:45 PM
Fucking Great.  Faggy pants finally gets what he wants.  Fucking Toad.

I actually liked Ponyboy, but what I said was on the money.

https://youtu.be/HvOd7aQ-uNM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 05:13:18 PM
I actually liked Ponyboy, but what I said was on the money.

Hmm, but Paladin loves her more than life. He won't forget what you did, and he'll never forgive. Be careful and don't go out at night alone...  >:(

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 06:45:30 PM

Hmm, but Paladin loves her more than life. He won't forget what you did, and he'll never forgive. Be careful and don't go out at night alone...  >:(

Agreed! The mad dick sucker is on the loose!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 06:45:30 PM

This is solid advice Swish.   The Curandero got on Palladin's bad side.   Boom went the Dynamite and he was disappeared.  Forever more..........

Swishypants

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 01, 2017, 07:09:05 PM
This is solid advice Swish.   The Curandero got on Palladin's bad side.   Boom went the Dynamite and he was disappeared.  Forever more..........

AIDS strikes again!

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:10:01 PM
AIDS strikes again!

I do believe you've had it.   Smell ya later.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 01, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

Paladin has never mentioned him since 'that' incident. He won't be drawn on the topic.  :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 01, 2017, 07:15:54 PM

I do believe you've had it.   Smell ya later.

He broke into my locker and he smashed my glasses!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on November 01, 2017, 07:10:01 PM
AIDS strikes again!

Sure, make light of it now Bethany, but you've been warned. Paladin has you marked,

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 01, 2017, 07:18:24 PM
Paladin has never mentioned him since 'that' incident. He won't be drawn on the topic.  :-\

PUD! Nestle makes the very best! N-E-S-T-L-E-S!