• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

chefist

Here are a couple of gems from Art's FB post about MITD with Heather Wade. I wanted to post these before they were deleted/censored.

So im living in the past...... wikipedia "According to The Oregonian in its June 22, 1997 edition, Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell was on 460 stations. At its initial peak in popularity, Coast to Coast AM was syndicated on more than 500 radio stations and claimed 15 million listeners nightly." The past was awesome. Why settle?

Your right Mark, I have finally given up on Art. He could find out who was involved in the "mess" and case closed. Back on air.

It's not 'JUST' like the old days, because in the old days we had you. I still remember going absolutely crazy when I could not get you on the radio because I was too far out in the boonies (AZ) and way out in the boonies when I did pick up the station and it was ghost stories it was utterly mesmerizing.

pyewacket

Quote from: chefist on April 17, 2016, 10:38:09 AM
George claimed that he wandered into an IBM facility off the street, found an open door with a group of confused programmers hovering over a monitor trying to solve a programming glitch, he asked them to step aside and he immediately solved the problem...they were of course all impressed by his abilities...

Who doesn't like a tall tale? Especially when there's a Phineas J. Whoopee to answer all your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFMv1vda2ck

chefist

Quote from: pyewacket on April 17, 2016, 12:38:58 PM
Who doesn't like a tall tale? Especially when there's a Phineas J. Whoopee to answer all your questions.

Hahahahahah BRILLIANT! There are even the filled bookcases behind him! Perfect...

chefist

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 09:34:46 PM
Ok, pick the 3 peeps you want to go on a Vegas road trip with you!

I have a 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis! complete pimp mobile, but pure luxury!

I choose, Quimby, LC and George Senda....If Falkie declines, it's Coaster, Whoozit or PBS, if they are so inclined!

First class accommodations at the El Cortez Hotel in historic downtown Las Vegas, Nevada on Fremont Street! 

Who would you choose? If I had a party bus from Tucson to Las Vegas! That changes the came completely! Let's roll!

I tried to go back and find the posts that listed the itinerary of the "GabFest"...but I cannot find them, even putting the term in the search window.

I'll have an update soon.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY GEORGE SENDA RELATED MATERIAL ON THIS THREAD OR IT WILL BE COMBINED/DISAPPEAR. THANKS...

effluenza

Will Falkie be coming on the Vegas road trip?

effluenza

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 03:00:05 PM
Heh Heh.

I'm not sure a bellgab meet up would be worth it without a sighting of Falkie in the wild.

Hautex

No wonder the thread dropped to under 100 pages.....
No more:
Fucked up
Assanine
Ludacris
Krazy
Idiotic
Egomaniac

chefist

Quote from: effluenza on May 29, 2016, 02:58:18 PM

If we can find enough funds, we can get a bus ticket and a room for him...once again I really can't speak of him on this thread.

I don't expect many...we have about 4-5 folks right now, and George Knapp said he would make an appearance. It's just a relaxing type of gathering where we make our own fun! Should be a blast.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: effluenza on May 29, 2016, 02:58:18 PM

I doubt Falkie would come to a bell gab meet up.

chefist

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on May 29, 2016, 03:03:21 PM
No wonder the thread dropped to under 100 pages.....
No more:
Fucked up
Assanine
Ludacris
Krazy
Idiotic
Egomaniac

Thanks, "his name that shall not be spoken"

Roswells, Art

AKWilly is going, right? Does he use indoor plumbing or will he be bringing his own box to poop in?

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 29, 2016, 03:06:14 PM
AKWilly is going, right?

AK actually set the dates in late August....I'm pretty sure he is going. It's BellGab, we will never know until the time arrives...

Quote from: effluenza on May 29, 2016, 03:01:57 PM
I'm not sure a bellgab meet up would be worth it without a sighting of Falkie in the wild.

This is true.  Given the events of the past week though, this safari would need to make a side stop to Martinez to see (you know who) in his natural state.  There is a creek (or crick) near his abode and he goes to said creek (crick) to feed some stray puss (and some raccoons).  You could set up camera there, do a Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom sort of thing.  Maybe you get lucky and his mate will be with him.  Marlin Perkins, eat your heart out.

twiki

If Falkie was a confirmed attendee I would seriously consider coming from the UK. It's not everyday you get an opportunity to meet a quasi celebrity.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 03:08:02 PM
This is true.  Given the events of the past week though, this safari would need to make a side stop to Martinez to see (you know who) in his natural state.  There is a creek (or crick) near his abode and he goes to said creek (crick) to feed some stray pus (and some raccoons).  You could set up camera there, do a Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom sort of thing.  Maybe you get lucky and his mate will be with him.  Marlin Perkins, eat your heart out.

lol, yeah. You all need to set up some trail cams! Though no one actually believes Falkie walks away from his apartment unless it's in the direction of him getting food.

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 03:08:02 PM
This is true.  Given the events of the past week though, this safari would need to make a side stop to Martinez to see (you know who) in his natural state.  There is a creek (or crick) near his abode and he goes to said creek (crick) to feed some stray pus (and some raccoons).  You could set up camera there, do a Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom sort of thing.  Maybe you get lucky and his mate will be with him.  Marlin Perkins, eat your heart out.

Yup, the rest of the thread will be deleted/combined...

twiki

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2016, 03:10:21 PM
Yup, the rest of the thread will be deleted/combined...

Hey Falkie is popular and it's gossip right?

chefist

Quote from: twiki on May 29, 2016, 03:12:32 PM

That's what I thought...but if his name is mentioned, then it get's rolled into the Falkie thread...oh well, I guess I'll just post there and change the subject line...

He seems to be the #1 draw to BellGab anyway...

twiki

We might even coax him out of hiding. The Falkie is a shy creature but must not be approached. If you encounter one play dead but hide your valuables.

NXOEED

Oh interesting. I didn't realize there were two of these.

Quote from: twiki on May 29, 2016, 03:12:32 PM

Sorry Chefist, maybe we are treading on thin ice here but we are talking about a certain poster who may or may not be attending the event.  This is legal is it not? 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: NXOEED on May 29, 2016, 03:14:24 PM
Oh interesting. I didn't realize there were two of these.

I think there are about five of them.

chefist

Quote from: Daggit on May 29, 2016, 03:15:55 PM
Just another Falkie thread.

Back to my point...he is the biggest celebrity on BellGab...even when you say "no Falkie zone", people keep talking about him...meh, what can you do?

Quote from: Daggit on May 29, 2016, 03:15:55 PM
Just another Falkie thread.

How about you Daggit, Roswells, twiki, arey you folks going on this trip?  (This is my way of steering the conversation away from the subject of indigenous life in and around the Martinez area).

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 29, 2016, 03:18:44 PM
How about you Daggit, Roswells, twiki, arey you folks going on this trip?  (This is my way of steering the conversation away from the subject of indigenous life in and around the Martinez area).

haha...I like that...MERGED!  ;D