• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 12, 2016, 12:11:47 AM
Thank you 21st, but I think he was trying to help in his rather awkward (for me) way.

Honestly, you will help yourself or you won't. You are a big girl. I'm simply giving you a hard time about it. There is no malice intended, just brutal absurdist humor. I mean, do you really believe I think you are in an Iron Lung?

Most people will politely avoid the elephant in the room, or use more diplomacy and tact to deal with such situations, some will even pump sunshine up your ass. Life is to short for such "pinky in the air" when drinking tea etiquette; using a textual format, especially over the intertubes. Don't mistake my 3rd rate Don Rickles schtick as a full time real life persona.

HOCKEY PUCKS !!!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2016, 01:00:58 AM
Yep and we of course cannot forget Keith Richards.

Always Keith Richards, but those three you mentioned are even before The Rolling Stones.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 12, 2016, 01:01:51 AM
Always Keith Richards, but those three you mentioned are even before The Rolling Stones.

That is true.  Domino, Berry and Little Richard started off in the late 40's.  Berry around 1951 and Lewis around 1955.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on May 12, 2016, 01:01:43 AM
Honestly, you will help yourself or you won't. You are a big girl. I'm simply giving you a hard time about it. There is no malice intended, just brutal absurdist humor. I mean, do you really believe I think you are in an Iron Lung?

Most people will politely avoid the elephant in the room, or use more diplomacy and tact to deal with such situations, some will even pump sunshine up your ass. Life is to short for such "pinky in the air" when drinking tea etiquette; using a textual format, especially over the intertubes. Don't mistake my 3rd rate Don Rickles schtick as a full time real life persona.

HOCKEY PUCKS !!!

I'm not one to pump sunshine up people's asses, lol. I was serious in my reply that she sounded cute and giggly. Also it seemed like there was malice. Why even bother replying then? Never mind. I shouldn't even bother replying either.

comaphobe

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2016, 12:57:39 AM
Hey don't feel too bad.  Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Fats Domino and Jerry Lee Lewis are still alive.  Maybe you will live as long as they do.

little richard is literally on death's doorstep. he is in bad shape the past couple of weeks.

Quote from: Catsmile on May 12, 2016, 01:01:43 AM

HOCKEY PUCKS !!!

Thank God for that.  I can appreciate Don Rickles humor but even he didn't take it to the level you did.  Just take it down a notch or two. I'm not ordering you.  Just a simple request.

Quote from: comaphobe on May 12, 2016, 01:08:06 AM
little richard is literally on death's doorstep. he is in bad shape the past couple of weeks.

Aww, man.  Now that does suck.

Wait.  I found this.  Apparently not true.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/may/04/little-richard-denies-claims-of-poor-health-illness-untrue

Catsmile

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 12, 2016, 12:22:18 AM
I understand what you're trying to do, Catsmile, and I appreciate the sentiment.  The delivery however, well . . . .

Well...? I'm busting your balls. Get pissed at me. Tell me to fuck off, it's okay I can take it.

comaphobe

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2016, 01:11:54 AM

Aww, man.  Now that does suck.

Wait.  I found this.  Apparently not true.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/may/04/little-richard-denies-claims-of-poor-health-illness-untrue

i think chuck berry collapses on stage now, he probably doesn't even leave the house unless it's to install/retrieve a toilet cam somewhere.

Quote from: comaphobe on May 12, 2016, 01:15:25 AM
i think chuck berry collapses on stage now, he probably doesn't even leave the house unless it's to install/retrieve a toilet cam somewhere.

LOL.  He might want to take them out now due to all of the new rules.

comaphobe

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2016, 01:16:16 AM
LOL.  He might want to take them out now due to all of the new rules.

he opened a restaraunt once and then hid a bunch of toilet cams in the women's bathroom. then he got caught. that was right up there with when jerry springer got caught with a bunch of hookers in a hotel room while he was mayor of cincinnati... or marion barry arrested for crack and getting booked then getting caught smoking crack again inside the jail cell. dysfuncional oreo of public figure society but it's all phunnie.

Quote from: comaphobe on May 12, 2016, 01:21:27 AM
he opened a restaraunt once and then hid a bunch of toilet cams in the women's bathroom. then he got caught. that was right up there with when jerry springer got caught with a bunch of hookers in a hotel room while he was mayor of cincinnati... or marion barry arrested for crack and getting booked then getting caught smoking crack again inside the jail cell. dysfuncional oreo of public figure society but it's all phunnie.

Yeah, I remember that.  That is too nasty for me.  Who wants to look at people pooping and cleaning themselves afterwards.  Not me.

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2016, 12:34:11 AM
Oh man.  I can't take it!!  The insults!  I don't know what to do!!!

Here's what you can do.  Get screwed.  Maybe it will make you more pleasant.  Oh poor baby, I bet nobody will screw you unless you pay them.  Fap off then.  Stick your favorite dildo up your ass.  Anything.

You post almost 24/7 here, less the 4-5 hours you sleep "with your wife." Dude you are telling me to get laid. How can you get laid when you live on this site? What kind of relationships/life must you have where you can spend so much of your time posting on the internet, when you are not watching movies? Take your own advice, bro. It'll do you good.

I don't post much here because I don't have the free time, living life, having a real relationships in real life, even getting laid sometimes. <Gasp>

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on May 12, 2016, 01:33:25 AM
You post almost 24/7 here, less the 4-5 hours you sleep "with your wife." Dude you are telling me to get laid. How can you get laid when you live on this site? What kind of relationships/life must you have where you can spend so much of your time posting on the internet, when you are not watching movies? Take your own advice, bro. It'll do you good.

I don't post much here because I don't have the free time, living life, having a real relationships in real life, even getting laid sometimes. <Gasp>

How would you know how often he posts here if you don't pay attention almost 24/7?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 12, 2016, 01:37:38 AM
How would you know how often he posts here if you don't pay attention almost 24/7?
I'm pretty sure it keeps a logbook.

No, I don't.  I usually only come on at night after the wife goes to bed.  The past 2 days, I have posted more because I have had spare time. You don't have to worry about me.  I'm getting laid a lot.  I'm going to bed now as a matter of fact.

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2016, 01:43:11 AM
No, I don't.  I usually only come on at night after the wife goes to bed.  The past 2 days, I have posted more because I have had spare time. You don't have to worry about me.  I'm getting laid a lot.  I'm going to bed now as a matter of fact.

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 12, 2016, 01:37:38 AM

Wow, are you being obtuse on purpose, or are you always this way?
You are aware this is a publicly open forum, right?
All members have a posting history that shows ones post, which is time stamped...
And I reckon some folks can read faster than others... You can sort the rest out for yourself.

EDIT: Even for the slow readers or uninitiated you simply have to scroll through threads and look at avatars to see the frequency of post someone makes. 

I'm not a dick,  I just play one on Bellgab. 

Okay, Mr. Cat

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on May 12, 2016, 01:48:04 AM
Wow, are you being obtuse on purpose, or are you always this way?
You are aware this is a publicly open forum, right?
All members have a posting history that shows ones post, which is time stamped...
And I reckon some folks can read faster than others... You can sort the rest out for yourself.

EDIT: Even for the slow readers or uninitiated you simply have to scroll through threads and look at avatars to see the frequency of post someone makes.

Maybe I am obtuse. I don't focus on posters like apparently others do, unless they are posting like they just did an eight ball.

Catsmile

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2016, 02:04:17 AM
I'm not a dick,  I just play one on Bellgab. 

Okay, Mr. Cat

I'm no angle in real life, nor am I the devil. I make no pretenses about who I am in real life, or on the internet. Unlike some who try to transparently do.

You would rather stay up and argue with a dick on the internet, than sleep with your wife?  Nao that is miserable life. I'm the son of a bitch nao for pointing that out. How rude of me.  :-[ 

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 12, 2016, 02:17:44 AM
Maybe I am obtuse. I don't focus on posters like apparently others do, unless they are posting like they just did an eight ball.

Who needs to "focus"? You simply absorb it through "osmosis" as the text scrolls by your eyes. Nao if you can't retain that information... well everyone is different I reckon.

akwilly

Quote from: comaphobe on May 12, 2016, 01:21:27 AM
I think springer got caught because he wrote a hooker a check and it bounced

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on May 12, 2016, 02:26:19 AM
Who needs to "focus"? You simply absorb it through "osmosis" as the text scrolls by your eyes. Nao if you can't retain that information... well everyone is different I reckon.

Well, I'll probably retain this. Ask me in a year or so. I will probably 'retain' that you are asking another poster how often he does it with his wife. OK, got it.

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 12, 2016, 02:31:21 AM
Well, I'll probably retain this. Ask me in a year or so. I will probably 'retain' that you are asking about another poster how often he does it with his wife. OK, got it.

You are slow, and your reading comprehension is low it seems. I wasn't using the the word sleep as a euphemism for sex, I meant it literally. If I wanted to know about frequency of his sex life was I would asked moar directly. In case you haven't noticed I'm not very shy. I quit using terms like "do it", or "sleeps with" to talk about sex or fucking by the time I was 18.

If it makes you feel better about yourself twisting a narrative, by all means do so. Seems you need the boost.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Catsmile on May 12, 2016, 02:45:46 AM
Wow you are slow. I wasn't using the the word sleep as a euphemism for sex, I meant it literally. If I wanted to know about his sex life was I would asked moar directly. In case you haven't noticed I'm not very shy.

If it makes you feel better about yourself twisting a narrative, by all means do so. Seems you need the boost.

You post almost 24/7 here, less the 4-5 hours you sleep "with your wife."

Come back soon if you can take a break from living life. Yes, I see that you ...oh never mind.

akwilly

You are slow, and your reading comprehension is low it seems. I wasn't using the the word sleep as a euphemism for sex, I meant it literally. If I wanted to know about frequency of his sex life was I would asked moar directly. In case you haven't noticed I'm not very shy. I quit using terms like "do it", or "sleeps with" to talk about sex or fucking by the time I was 18.

the phrase "doing it" will never go out of style

Catsmile

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 12, 2016, 02:50:51 AM
Come back soon if you can take a break from living life.Yes, I see that you ...oh never mind.

Again, I meant the term sleep literally. Using "do it" "sleep with" is something I would expect someone who is not very mature or very repressed would use.  I may not be the most mature person on the forum, however I am past using such childish euphemisms to talk about sex.

Twist it however you want though, seems you need to.

Roswells, Art

I quit using terms like "do it", or "sleeps with" to talk about sex or fucking by the time I was 18.

Is that the time you stopped having sex too?