• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Jojo on December 12, 2017, 03:32:58 AM
Not to be contrary, but Social Security is not paid by taxes.  And, you only get out what you put in.  He must have had some career?

GTFO!  8)

QuoteIf you work as an employee in the United States, you must pay social security and Medicare taxes in most cases. Your payments of these taxes contribute to your coverage under the U.S. social security system. Your employer deducts these taxes from each wage payment. Your employer must deduct these taxes even if you do not expect to qualify for social security or Medicare benefits.

In general, U.S. social security and Medicare taxes apply to payments of wages for services performed as an employee in the United States, regardless of the citizenship or residence of either the employee or the employer. In limited situations, these taxes apply to wages for services performed outside the United States. Your employer should be able to tell you if social security and Medicare taxes apply to your wages. You cannot make voluntary social security payments if no taxes are due.

Element 115

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 12, 2017, 07:14:00 PM
I have no sympathy for either one of them.  This is the life they've built for themselves every step of the way.

Oh I know but with Kathy it almost seems like she’s legit disabled. George Senda I’m not so sure about.

Element 115

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 12, 2017, 07:16:16 PM
GTFO!  8)

Ok I thought that when you paid social security, you were paying the people who are currently collecting. I didn’t think it was held onto.

Quote from: Element 115 on December 12, 2017, 07:20:08 PM
Ok I thought that when you paid social security, you were paying the people who are currently collecting. I didn’t think it was held onto.

heck, as far as i know... it was all spent decades ago.

Quote from: Element 115 on December 12, 2017, 07:20:08 PM

It's handed over to the general fund, and wasted.  After the bureaucracy takes it's cut.

In return the Social Security ''fund'' receives IOUs, in the form of Treasury Bonds.  Same thing with Medicare.  When they say these programs are going to go bankrupt, what they mean is they will begin to collect less in taxes from employees and employers than they pay out - i.e. the general fund will have to contribute some of what is paid out, whether from other tax dollars collected or from additional borrowings (newly issued government debt).

Quote from: Element 115 on December 12, 2017, 07:17:24 PM
Oh I know but with Kathy it almost seems like she’s legit disabled. George Senda I’m not so sure about.

Well, what was she doing up until she became disabled?  What did she do to make herself more employable?

This is the grasshopper and the ant all over again. 

Element 115

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 12, 2017, 08:26:20 PM
It's handed over to the general fund, and wasted.  After the bureaucracy takes it's cut.

In return the Social Security ''fund'' receives IOUs, in the form of Treasury Bonds.  Same thing with Medicare.  When they say these programs are going to go bankrupt, what they mean is they will begin to collect less in taxes from employees and employers than they pay out - i.e. the general fund will have to contribute some of what is paid out, whether from other tax dollars collected or from additional borrowings (newly issued government debt).

Yay more debt. I wish we could raise our debt ceiling like the federal reserve does. Social security sounds a lot like the federal reserve.

Element 115

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 12, 2017, 08:30:13 PM
Well, what was she doing up until she became disabled?  What did she do to make herself more employable?

Yeah no clue what she did before she became disabled. Maybe she was always that way? I don’t know the history much. In fact, pretty new to this Senda guy. How was he first noticed by Bellgab? I’m sure I have a lot to learn regarding that, but not sure I want to.

Norm

Quote from: Element 115 on December 12, 2017, 09:10:31 PM
Yeah no clue what she did before she became disabled. Maybe she was always that way? I don’t know the history much. In fact, pretty new to this Senda guy. How was he first noticed by Bellgab? I’m sure I have a lot to learn regarding that, but not sure I want to.

Let me give you some good advice. GET OUT NOW!  Don't allow your mind to become cluttered with trying to understand what has been unfolding for years. Your mental health will suffer. You could actually become suicidal. Wear sunglasses and a hoodie when reading new posts. Cover your head with tinfoil and egg whites for maximum protection.

Good luck with the moscovium, stuff is too hot for me.

Element 115

Quote from: Norm on December 12, 2017, 09:26:33 PM
Let me give you some good advice. GET OUT NOW!  Don't allow your mind to become cluttered with trying to understand what has been unfolding for years. Your mental health will suffer. You could actually become suicidal. Wear sunglasses and a hoodie when reading new posts. Cover your head with tinfoil and egg whites for maximum protection.

Yes I’ve seen the posts for years but finally started checking out the videos. Im just scratching the surface of this charade of Senda. Seems like he creates a lot of his alleged issues. Also the taste testing bit, i.e., the recent Tim Hortons coffee review.  All he said was “it’s good”. I was kind of hoping for something with a little more depth than “it’s good”. But it’s George Senda. Perhaps I’m expecting too much.

I’ll run away while I can, tinfoil and egg whites equipped.

Element 115

Quote from: Norm on December 12, 2017, 09:26:33 PM

Yes it’s a bit hot, but it’s short-lived ;)

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 12, 2017, 08:30:13 PM

Kathy is a woman that was born in the 50's and grew up in the 60's and 70's. Women were not taught to be more employable then. They were taught to find a man to take care of them.
Not all women bought into it and there are a ton of exceptions but from what Senda has said Kathy was always looking for the guy that would give her a life.

I can not call her the grasshopper because she had a goal and it seems she worked at it. Senda tells us about many of the boyfriends she had when they split over the years. And we know she was "easy".

Her plan sucked, her plan failed but it was a common plan for ladies at that time.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on December 12, 2017, 03:32:58 AM
Not to be contrary, but Social Security is not paid by taxes.  And, you only get out what you put in.  He must have had some career?

Are you high?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 11, 2017, 08:12:08 PM
Where the hell do these two shits get the money to always go shopping? Maybe there needs to be cuts to SSI and other social programs. Their monthly gift from the American taxpayer is clearly too much money.

If it does not fit, you must aquit... :o

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on December 13, 2017, 05:34:30 PM
If it does not fit, you must aquit... :o
are you referring to slow Kathy's new slippers ?
or the FAT CUNT'S new socks ?

Quote from: Element 115 on December 12, 2017, 06:42:50 PM
“The ratty one gets coal”

Slow Senda and Slow Kathy are the ones who deserve coal. I hope poor Patty wins the lottery and moves to Beverly Hills and never has anything to do with these two parasites again. I would love to see the retarded look on Senda's face if Patty got into some money and cut these two off.

I wonder if Falkie's various ailments were under control enough to allow him to make it to the church for lunch, the senior center for another lunch, and once home to walk to the door to get his Meals-On-Wheels dinner.  Augmented by another dinner purchased with food stamps.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 13, 2017, 09:08:23 PM
Closing in on 2,900 pages!!!!!!!!!!!

Wank Crow offered a hoody to the first person to post on page 3000

I think anyone who is going to give him their address already has though

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 13, 2017, 09:12:54 PM
Wank Crow offered a hoody to the first person to post on page 3000

I think anyone who is going to give him their address already has though
These are classy well-made hoodies, and WhiteCrow is a classy dude for giving them away.

ONeill

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 13, 2017, 09:08:23 PM
Closing in on 2,900 pages!!!!!!!!!!!

It is sad, not so long ago I was next to sure we'd get to 3000 before Christmas, now we should be happy to have reached 2900...

damon

Quote from: ONeill on December 14, 2017, 12:04:06 AM
It is sad, not so long ago I was next to sure we'd get to 3000 before Christmas, now we should be happy to have reached 2900...
Is White Crow going to make a something when falkie hits 3000 pages??

damon

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 13, 2017, 09:02:04 PM
Perfect. There's the retarded look I was referring to.
hows your day?
We just hit 2900 pages my friend. 100 more pages to go.

ONeill

Yes, while billions of people in the world either starve or work their asses off for 1$/hour, let's observe a pair of career welfare cheats boasting they got themselves a Light Up Bucket! Praise the American dream!

ONeill

The complete amount of retardation present in that hovel is simply mind-boggling.