• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 17, 2016, 10:54:26 AM
Ghost is going to be on today. With all the happenings this weekend, hope he doesn't stroke out.

https://twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/754495432181547008

Cool beans.   Hope Mrs. Walks_At_Night doesn't have a bunch of plans for me later in the day.
Finally stopped raining here in NC so we'll see.............

Episode #277, Ghost completely drunk on Memorial Day... Full mental breakdown. Didn't even make the full two hours.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 17, 2016, 11:15:50 AM
Episode #277, Ghost completely drunk on Memorial Day... Full mental breakdown. Didn't even make the full two hours.

Gotta be better than the shit I was listening to but a drunk Ghost.   Wow

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 17, 2016, 11:15:50 AM

OMG - at about 1Hr 8 Minutes it gets totally bizarre

WildCard

Quote from: brig on July 14, 2016, 04:06:17 PM
Falkie2013 is in the chat too.  He was there yesterday as well.

That was fast. If Ghost thought 4Chan was bad, he ain't seen nothin yet.

There's precious few Ghost memes. Wish somebody would get on that -

“I am your host, the man they call Ghost.”

"This is horrible; this is just horrible. I mean, are you hearing this? This is America. These are real callers folks, I'm not making this up. This is disgusting."

"We used to be the bastion of capitalism, now we're the bastards of capitalism."

"I'm not an alcoholic; I'm a connoisseur"

â€"Ghost

http://truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/Ghost
http://truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Images

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 17, 2016, 02:34:14 PM
https://twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/754756456633643008
He sorta has similar rants and beliefs as fellow Texan Alex but his show comes on at the same time (at least on Sundays,) so unlike Bill Hicks, he can't be Alex Jones.  ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 02:56:46 PM
He sorta has similar rants and beliefs as fellow Texan Alex but his show comes on at the same time (at least on Sundays,) so unlike Bill Hicks, he can't be Alex Jones.  ;)

He's obviously Bill Cooper.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 17, 2016, 03:25:23 PM
He's obviously Bill Cooper.
;)
At least Bill used SW so I could listen to him without all kinds of buffering and pop-ups! Or government tracking what you are listening too!! Blogtalkradio seems to be worse than TuneIn is these days. Or is there a way to listen without using a browser and Blogtalkradio player?

ps: Alex is not broadcasting today because he is on the way to Cleveland. He harassed Karl Rove who was on the same plane. Ha. I've run into Karl Rove at the local liquor store and seen him driving around in his big SUV (he lives in an adjacent neighborhood.) I was expecting him to be buying some expensive Scotch or Bourbon. But, no, he was buying a 6 pack of Miller Lite. What kind of person is so out of touch that they go to a liquor store and wait in line to buy cheap American light beer?

albrecht

Probably not going to call but I almost think I might know this guy. From the wiki on him and his alma mater, bars he frequents, choices of beer, location, and rants/theories. Haha. Really reminds me of some dudes I knew/I know. (He is not me and Alex is on a plane to Cleveland and so not him.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 03:31:50 PM
;)
At least Bill used SW so I could listen to him without all kinds of buffering and pop-ups! Or government tracking what you are listening too!! Blogtalkradio seems to be worse than TuneIn is these days. Or is there a way to listen without using a browser and Blogtalkradio player?

ps: Alex is not broadcasting today because he is on the way to Cleveland. He harassed Karl Rove who was on the same plane. Ha. I've run into Karl Rove at the local liquor store and seen him driving around in his big SUV (he lives in an adjacent neighborhood.) I was expecting him to be buying some expensive Scotch or Bourbon. But, no, he was buying a 6 pack of Miller Lite. What kind of person is so out of touch that they go to a liquor store and wait in line to buy cheap American light beer?

That is how he maintains those six-pack abs

albrecht

Apparently Ghost hasn't gotten the message.  ;)

Jul 17, 5:26 PM EDT

Obama urges Americans to tamp down inflammatory rhetoric

By KEVIN FREKING
Associated Press

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 04:01:12 PM
Apparently Ghost hasn't gotten the message.  ;)

Jul 17, 5:26 PM EDT

Obama urges Americans to tamp down inflammatory rhetoric

By KEVIN FREKING
Associated Press

This show is a basket of wackiness...I love it!

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on July 17, 2016, 04:05:30 PM
This show is a basket of wackiness...I love it!
I have a couple of ideas of who he could be and think I know him. Have had conversations like this in some bars and at places. Haha. Why does seem every ranter is from Texas? (He is not me although I agree with some of his stuff. Not buying Putin and Erdogan together since he was against Assad who Russia supports but could see, us and Gulen maybe, but I think we would do a better job. Or just a Erdogan planned "false flag" to do a purge.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 04:09:55 PM
I have a couple of ideas of who he could be and think I know him. Have had conversations like this in some bars and at places. Haha. Why does seem every ranter is from Texas? (He is not me although I agree with some of his stuff. Not buying Putin and Erdogan together since he was against Assad who Russia supports but could see, us and Gulen maybe, but I think we would do a better job. Or just a Erdogan planned "false flag" to do a purge.

Worst coup ever...I would believe it was completely made up to consolidate power.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 17, 2016, 04:09:22 PM
Trying to get a shoutout for Alamo Was Inside Job.
I'm going to try that one with Alex if I see him around time. Reason soldiers and volunteers didn't arrive in time was so that the populace would have a motivating slogan for the future conflict and victory. Interesting theory.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on July 17, 2016, 04:12:42 PM
Worst coup ever...I would believe it was completely made up to consolidate power.
I'm leaning that way also.
Btw if the Ghost is in Texas (and supposedly Austin) what is with the 516 area code?

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 04:16:41 PM
I'm leaning that way also.
Btw if the Ghost is in Texas (and supposedly Austin) what is with the 516 area code?
Might be a part of the service that Blogtalk offers with their accounts...they pick the phone number for your show more than likely...

Creepy USAF codes going out right now:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s09wFDNy5y1I

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 17, 2016, 04:19:29 PM
It's blog talk radio's number I believe. He's using their system and software to broadcast. He also has a Seattle area code number to call in on.
Gotcha. Makes sense. Btw, is there a way to listen to him on another platform besides blogtalkradio? Like even with slow TuneIn. Would like to catch his show on my phone when out and about sometimes and having the streaming website sucks. Thks.

WildCard

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 03:55:37 PM
Probably not going to call but I almost think I might know this guy. From the wiki on him and his alma mater, bars he frequents, choices of beer, location, and rants/theories. Haha. Really reminds me of some dudes I knew/I know. (He is not me and Alex is on a plane to Cleveland and so not him.)

And Bill Hicks is DEAD, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! I'M SERIOUS!!!

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 03:55:37 PM
Probably not going to call but I almost think I might know this guy.

All the more reason to call. C'MON!!!

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 03:31:50 PM
Or government tracking what you are listening too!!

You're already on the list. They're on their way.

Quote from: chefist on July 17, 2016, 04:20:11 PM
Might be a part of the service that Blogtalk offers with their accounts...they pick the phone number for your show more than likely...

That would explain why he kept reckuf on hold.

Quote from: chefist on July 17, 2016, 04:20:11 PM
Creepy USAF codes going out right now:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s09wFDNy5y1I

Mwhahahahahaa

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2016, 04:21:08 PM
Gotcha. Makes sense. Btw, is there a way to listen to him on another platform besides blogtalkradio? Like even with slow TuneIn. Would like to catch his show on my phone when out and about sometimes and having the streaming website sucks. Thks.

https://youtu.be/tqyAxW3HKG8

albrecht

Quote from: WildCard on July 17, 2016, 04:22:07 PM
And Bill Hicks is DEAD, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! I'M SERIOUS!!!
I know he is and despite detractors I would love it if the "theory" was true and he just came out and said "I'm Alex Jones Bill Hicks and my death was a false-flag," because then Bill would still be alive and give us great comedy and political inside. I hope Kaufman and Elvis still alive also.