• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 05:19:00 PM
Now that's some troofer-worthy rendering of facts right there.  I think if MV ever gave money to Senda, it must have preceded the laptop debacle.  I really got the sense that his affection slash sympathy for Senda curdled up after that, and he finally -- finally ! -- realized what us long-timers had been saying all along.

My point was that this thread was a cash cow for him. Now it's a cash cow for Ellgab.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 08:49:55 PM
My point was that this thread was a cash cow for him. Now it's a cash cow for Ellgab.

I doubt that it is a cash cow anymore for anyone.  The Senda-related posting has atrophied.  He's almost dead anyway.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on December 03, 2018, 08:29:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky-QWfq51Qo

Warning, contains graphic content, and may be disturbing to some viewers!!!!
I hope snaggletooth survived the great extraction!  However, I still refuse to watch to find out.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on December 04, 2018, 06:01:28 AM
However, I still refuse to watch to find out.

This won't save you.

whoozit

Let’s be honest, we’re on BellGab, nothing will save any of us.

Quote from: whoozit on December 04, 2018, 06:08:19 AM
Let’s be honest, we’re on BellGab, nothing will save any of us.

Oh you should watch.  It ends with two chompers on a plate.   The one on the left has a weird squid-like form to it.
Great stuff...................

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 03, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

I don't recall seeing any troofer who tried to answer my question -- namely, what speed would you expect them to fall at? 

See: Newton.

HTH

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw09BUvmx7E

Fat man in chair talks into camera to toolbox--should be right on point for many of you here.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 05, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw09BUvmx7E

Fat man in chair talks into camera to toolbox--should be right on point for many of you here.

Not enough fat and too many teeth for this thread.

Jackstar

I bow to your expert wisdom faggotry.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 05, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
I bow to your expert wisdom faggotry.

I'm willing to do that position but I prefer missionary.  It's more intimate.

Would you send me a pic of you by PM?  I have this image in my mind of what you look like...like an auto mechanic that you cannot trust.

Quote from: damon on December 06, 2018, 11:24:47 PM
Here is the call that falkie made to Michael Vara show.

Any update about when Senda might die?  I am connected with an auction house that will likely be the one to handle his "estate sale" after he croaks.  I am keenly interested in buying the alien head so that I can take a wicked shit in it.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 06, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
Any update about when Senda might die?  I am connected with an auction house that will likely be the one to handle his "estate sale" after he croaks.  I am keenly interested in buying the alien head so that I can take a wicked shit in it.

oh the aliens are not gonna like that one bit. no sir. not one bit.

damon

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on December 06, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
I have no idea. If i hear anything, I will let you know.

ZaZa

"Any update about when Senda might die? 
I am connected with an auction house that will likely be the one to handle his "estate sale" after he croaks. 
I am keenly interested in buying the alien head so that I can take a wicked shit in it."

According to Roswells,Art Senda will die after brig dies.

Quote from: whoozit on December 04, 2018, 06:01:28 AM
I hope snaggletooth survived the great extraction!  However, I still refuse to watch to find out.

That is one rotted tooth.

You should all feel lucky he was able to quickly recover.

Did the inspection ever occur?

I look forward to seeing how Falkie lays down the law on his apartment managers. There are so stupid an incompetent manager. Everything was fine at his government reduced rate housing until they started young people start moving in. Then next thing you know they are badgering him about his COLLECTABLES, completely unacceptable. Senda had to threaten to call the local news one year in order to scare off the apartment manager who was threatening eviction due to his so called "over crowded" home.

whoozit

I wonder if when Senda moves on the landlord must disclose to potential tenants that Falkie lived here.

SergeantMajor

Falkie will be moving on up as he becomes the latest host on the lmnop network

whoozit

I miss the Falkie Tapes season.  Is there any planning for another such season?

Quote from: SergeantMajor on December 07, 2018, 04:13:16 PM
Falkie will be moving on up as he becomes the latest host on the lmnop network
I’m firmly behind this. Give him a platform, add in a powder keg style management team of adult children and juuuust enough rope to hang himself with.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2018, 04:25:14 AM
Obvious rationalization of the official story is obvious.
You are obviously gay.  And that is unAmerican.  Go have a cry fest with Lazer Jock.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 26, 2018, 05:26:20 AM
Never mind that shit.  Did you check out the golden bozos on that Muslim chick?

Why not?  Dude, are you gay?  Because you failed the gay test.

Asking for the agency I work for.  Youre on two extermination lists now buddie.  Better keep your nose clean.

Oh look Dickdr.  Somebody else knows you are gay.