• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Can anyone remember this creepy story im trying to find?

Started by Texasman44, November 25, 2012, 02:19:36 PM

Texasman44

This story is from 2004-2007 im not sure..its about 3 friends who play the ouija board and they start talking to an entity that says it was an albino orphan and it ran away and lived in train boxes. Apparently it started killing people and made a doll out of his victims eyes and tongues and would keep the hearts in a bag. they stopped playing because the were freaked out. months later one of the guys heard someone outside his apartment door and heard a whistle and the thing that was on the other side of the door started to imitate his friend that he played the ouija board with but he knew it could not be her. thats all i remember can anyone remember this and maybe know what guest was the one that told it im really trying to find this story thanks

coaster

pretty hokey. sounds like it could be a caller on a ghost to ghost show.

LacyWoodrow

You may never find that epesode. Best bet to to listen to all the halloween epesodes on youtube and try to find it.

Kaiborg

I remember when that author was on the show.  I actually bought his book, "the president's vampire".  I definitely remember the story you mentioned, though I can't remember the name...  oh that's right, the bye-bye man.  Didn't part of the story go that he'd only be able to find you if you knew/spoke his name?  Yes, creepy stuff  ;)

http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5808 - some info here

Texasman44

yes thats the one! thank you so much it creeped me out when i first heard that story