• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150805 - Flat Earth Debate - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 05, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

onan

Quote from: wr250 on August 13, 2015, 05:26:31 PM
not square, just 2 dimensional

So what is under the Earth? I do so hope it is turtles.

wr250

Quote from: onan on August 13, 2015, 06:00:09 PM
elephants. 4 of them. standing on the great a'tuin the star turtle

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 13, 2015, 07:45:17 PM
No dude, that's ridiculous. The earth is ON a turtle.

Thanks man, I didn't have the heart to tell him.

indigoo

So I finally got around to listening to this show and wow, what a doozy. Anyone curious about what type of guy this Jon character is should just mozy on over to his Youtube page and watch his latest videos. Yikes, I was under the impression that he was some sort of consultant? He looks like old, drug-addicted friends of mine.

Skunk Ape

Quote from: indigoo on September 14, 2015, 07:15:13 PM
So I finally got around to listening to this show and wow, what a doozy. Anyone curious about what type of guy this Jon character is should just mozy on over to his Youtube page and watch his latest videos. Yikes, I was under the impression that he was some sort of consultant? He looks like old, drug-addicted friends of mine.

You should hear Batemans interview with Mark Sargent, then go over to his YT page as well. This stuff is so incredibly mind numbing that I've had to share "New Flat Earth" with my friends and coworkers.

indigoo

Quote from: Skunk Ape on September 14, 2015, 07:22:54 PM
You should hear Batemans interview with Mark Sargent, then go over to his YT page as well. This stuff is so incredibly mind numbing that I've had to share "New Flat Earth" with my friends and coworkers.

I'll definitely check it out. No use even bothering with trying to convince these people.

Just Me

The world is so weird, no tellin if it's flat or not. That's why as a snot nosed kid you had to learn the earth is round cause it could be flat like in the movie dark city with strange illegal aliens runnin the joint.

Ya got a admit somethings just not right about this flat circle. They told us oil was runnin low and soon will be out. Well, they friggin lied to you and now this phony global warming, water shortage, droughts, comets coming in to blow up the flat circle called earth. It just never ends with the BS.

AppealPlay

Quote from: indigoo on September 14, 2015, 07:15:13 PM

I would what sort of "consulting" work he does.

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on August 13, 2015, 06:00:09 PM
It's a creamy layer of nougat, caramel and chocolate

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on September 30, 2015, 09:52:53 AM
It's a creamy layer of nougat, caramel and chocolate

That's the kind of turtle I am talking about.

pumaman

It's just my vote, but I would like to see more shows like this one.

henge0stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyyvE0xo16E

The Morgile whines and bitches because he was schooled on the debate, accusing Art of doing everything from lowering his mic volume to being a government shill. Of course Flat Earthers comment on how great he is. My only hope is that these people are all weird trolls but I fear they may be serious.