• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Stream! (No longer in service)

Started by fromwomewhere outthere, October 01, 2011, 11:51:55 PM

b_dubb

Nothing better than a good ghost story, shared in the dark

G2G on air & I'm loving it! Been listening nonstop since you put up the stream. I died laughing the first time I heard the 'promo' between shows ending with "George Noory sucks". Yeah, that's the best comeback to George's "I'm looking for the truth" promo. That's the truth you seek, George: you suck.

Thank you all again for making it possible to hear Art again, and the real C2C.

superdeluxe

Hopi Eldars on this morning, great show!

linden2k

Quote from: UnscreenedCaller on February 05, 2012, 07:49:07 PM
G2G on air & I'm loving it! Been listening nonstop since you put up the stream. I died laughing the first time I heard the 'promo' between shows ending with "George Noory sucks".
Thank you all again for making it possible to hear Art again, and the real C2C.
We've got a few promos in there. Most of em pimp coast gab in one way or another.

Spinner

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

It's been quite a while since i've been to COASTGAB & decided to take a peek at what has been going on here lately. :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) just really LOVE th new stream! what a beautifully simple page layout-totally gorge!  Vermont didn't get any REAL snow up here this year unless we are going to have a Valentine's Day Blizzard (as usual) we are behind by about 30-35 inches. I don't watch tv but listen to Art Bell when I can find a stream and this is one baby!!!!!!!! OMG! what a great stream!!! xxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooo

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: linden2k on February 06, 2012, 10:25:45 PM
We've got a few promos in there. Most of em pimp coast gab in one way or another.

i'm going to have to tune in so i can catch one of these, lol.

The Fine Art stream had the Hale Bopp show, which is amazing. I haven't heard that show in years.

linden2k

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 07, 2012, 02:35:14 PM
The Fine Art stream had the Hale Bopp show, which is amazing. I haven't heard that show in years.
This playlist has some great stuff that we've recently obtained.

Scruff

Have you considered listing the past/upcoming shows?  It would be awesome to know what's coming up.  Even if you can't schedule a set time, maybe just list the order? 

Thanks again for the stream!

linden2k

Quote from: Scruff on February 08, 2012, 02:20:33 PM
Have you considered listing the past/upcoming shows?  It would be awesome to know what's coming up.  Even if you can't schedule a set time, maybe just list the order? 
Thanks again for the stream!

Fine Art is like a box of chocolates.

Scruff

Quote from: linden2k on February 08, 2012, 09:01:27 PM
Fine Art is like a box of chocolates.
AHHHH I see what you did there ;)

linden2k

From the Kingdom of Xbox Live! My new Avatar.

b_dubb

Quote from: linden2k on February 09, 2012, 11:01:46 PM

From the Kingdom of Xbox Live! My new Avatar.
Maybe we need to develop an Xbox game that will allow users to create their own Coast episodes using a virtual Art Bell? You could choose from a cadre of usual suspects and the game could generate callers and even the occasional JC type wacko. The challenge? Keep it entertaining. If the show loses all entertaining qualities the your Virtual Art morphs into George Noory. And you lose. And so does everyone else

linden2k

Quote from: b_dubb on February 10, 2012, 02:51:37 PM
Maybe we need to develop an Xbox game that will allow users to create their own Coast episodes using a virtual Art  The challenge? Keep it entertaining. If the show loses all entertaining qualities the your Virtual Art morphs into George Noory. And you lose. And so does everyone else

Call of Noory: Modern Borefare.

gs2offroad

Pam Stonebrooke - Reptilian Encounters:  Lovin' it!   8)

Thanks again for the Fine Art Stream.

Lovely Bones

Unscreened calls rock.

I know it's been said a gazillion times.  But it's like "Noory sucks."  It needs repeating. 

Lunger

Quote from: linden2k on February 02, 2012, 12:08:50 AM
also, we are the #1 Art stream at the moment! so awesome. 400 listeners.

As one of the loyal listeners I have a request if you don't mind.

Could you have a Richard Hoagland weekend?  I love that little guy.

linden2k

Quote from: Lunger on February 14, 2012, 08:54:14 AM

I believe that could be arranged. Lots of Hoagland episodes!

The General

Oh, you can't be serious.

b_dubb

Not a all HOaxland weekend !!!! Too much!!!!

Lunger

Quote from: The General on February 15, 2012, 01:45:49 AM
Oh, you can't be serious.

He's hilarious!

If you go back to the early interviews with RCH and can move forward through them and chart descent into madness.

I do like the face on Mars stuff, and he had a pretty good handle on it in the early days.

linden2k

Quote from: Lunger on February 15, 2012, 07:57:19 AM
He's hilarious!
If you go back to the early interviews with RCH and can move forward through them and chart descent into madness.
I do like the face on Mars stuff, and he had a pretty good handle on it in the early days.

We'll at least play the show where him and Dames yell at each other for three hours.

Lunger

Quote from: linden2k on February 15, 2012, 10:09:23 AM
We'll at least play the show where him and Dames yell at each other for three hours.

Never heard that one. 

I loathe that charlatian Dames.

linden2k

It's settled. Hoagland weekend begins on Friday!

El Kragen

Again I gotta say 'thank you' for running this stream. I've been listening for the past few hours while I work and it's awesome.

MV/Liberace!

if trends continue, within a couple weeks i believe you'll supplant u7 as the number one art bell stream.

Citizen5510

Thanks for the stream, I listen every night,,some of my favorite shows were open lines with time travelers, the single seven caller was a good one. Cit

linden2k

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 16, 2012, 01:22:24 AM
if trends continue, within a couple weeks i believe you'll supplant u7 as the number one art bell stream.

We hope. We've been off and on at the #1 slot most evenings.