• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 24, 2017, 11:00:12 PM
Hey Art-

Can you give us an update on the stalker?  Did the reward you offered result in any tips useful to local law enforcement?

Gd5150

Would be cool if Art did a podcast. Don't really care about any of the other nonsense. Only listen to Knapp now. When they can him due to his popularity I'll find other things to listen to like I do now. Old Art or a podcast.

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on July 25, 2017, 08:31:30 AM
The stalker is being sued for not delivering on his stalking and blackmail duties. Later to have the accompanying book; 'How to scare the shit out of your young daughter because you want to retire instead of trot out the same old crap you don't believe in, but can't admit it'.

To be followed by: 'Getting your simpering sychophant to pretend to call the cops on your behalf even though she's miles away'

I must say that this is one of few good nicely composed posts by you.
Your critical eye looks straight at that crook with proper assessment.
Yorkshire Pud I like to suggest you spend less time in Trump thread and more in Art Bell's thread and keep him under your observant eye
so he doesn't start to bullshit his way out out of his own bullshit.

ZaZa

Quote from: Art Bell on July 24, 2017, 09:02:49 PM
Just to be clear I never said I was under any financial pressure to say "George gets it". Go back and check the posts, it's funny how things posted here get inflated with time. I was Retiring and only knew that George had been doing a Paranormal show th St Louis. I was asked to say that by the Boss to help him launch, that's all. No financial pressure at all. I think once somebody says "Fake News" enough times people start to believe it. As I said go back and check the posts.

This is the first time I have been here in a long time and I see the hate just keeps coming, I will never the less continue to be a member here and will check in every now and then to see if anything has changed.

Art

Art Judas Bell,
talking about "Fake News"  when you were explaining to the court/judge   when you were lying to the court/judge suing Michael Savage
you said that you and your wifu Aryiean are suing because you are so eagerly planing to return to do broadcasting again.
Art was that just pure evil lie or were you as always telling the truth, even under the oath.

Art Bell I'm asking if you really planing to return to do shows again, because folks in George Senda thread are looking for another idiot to make fun of.

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on July 24, 2017, 09:02:49 PM
Just to be clear I never said I was under any financial pressure to say "George gets it". Go back and check the posts, it's funny how things posted here get inflated with time. I was Retiring and only knew that George had been doing a Paranormal show th St Louis. I was asked to say that by the Boss to help him launch, that's all. No financial pressure at all. I think once somebody says "Fake News" enough times people start to believe it. As I said go back and check the posts.

This is the first time I have been here in a long time and I see the hate just keeps coming, I will never the less continue to be a member here and will check in every now and then to see if anything has changed.

Art

ARRRRRRRRRT!  Come on, brotha!   How about just stopping in to chat with Heather on her show?  Whatever you might want to talk about.   Or talk about nothing at all.  Hell, that made Seinfeld rich on that shit show of his. 
Miss you bro, here and 'on the air.'

Come back, daddy! ;D ;D

ZaZa

Art would you like Bellgab to do a 'blitz' for your return to the radio, now after you and your wifu Aryiean finished suing Michael Savage. (over nothing).

Art we can use your tits to do a very sexy blitz.
We can milk your tits same as you were trying to milk Michael Savage ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on July 24, 2017, 09:54:57 PM
Art...in all honesty. No one cares. Enjoy your life in the high dessert. We are all shadows and dust. Why do you think you are any different?

Not me.  I'm made of Skittles, Willy Pete, gin and Tang in a canteen cup and cool desert mornings.

Really, 'shadows and dust'?  Aldous Burbank must moving some really intense shit.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on July 25, 2017, 09:07:25 AM
Would be cool if Art did a podcast. Don't really care about any of the other nonsense. Only listen to Knapp now. When they can him due to his popularity I'll find other things to listen to like I do now. Old Art or a podcast.

I'm  right with you.

ZaZa

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 25, 2017, 11:27:56 AM
ARRRRRRRRRT!  Come on, brotha!   How about just stopping in to chat with Heather on her show?  Whatever you might want to talk about.   Or talk about nothing at all.  Hell, that made Seinfeld rich on that shit show of his. 
Miss you bro, here and 'on the air.'

Come back, daddy! ;D ;D

I would love to hear Art talking about how he feels his radio career would turned out if he would never abandoned his 3 years old children
leaving them and their mothers with no money for food, clothing, school supplies, medicine,..you know all that basic stuff kids need.
Wonder if Art would be less bitter now.

Also I would also like to hear Art talking about that scary nasty story about his experience with Quija board.
And also why Art was "dumping" on Ramona, suddenly talking very negative about Ramona just couple of months before she so mysteriously died
next to him in his motor home.
And I would like to hear Art talking about the rumor that Art was cheating on Ramona with his current wifu Ayriean over the internet.

So there is few hot topics if Art has the balls to talk about.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 11:43:12 AM
I would love to hear Art talking about how he feels his radio career would turned out if he would never abandoned his 3 years old children
leaving them and their mothers with no money for food, clothing, school supplies, medicine,..you know all that basic stuff kids need.
Wonder if Art would be less bitter now.

Also I would also like to hear Art talking about that scary nasty story about his experience with Quija board.
And also why Art was "dumping" on Ramona, suddenly talking very negative about Ramona just couple of months before she so mysteriously died
next to him in his motor home.
And I would like to hear Art talking about the rumor that Art was cheating on Ramona with his current wifu Ayriean over the internet.

So there is few hot topics if Art has the balls to talk about.

I love a good rant.  I'd like to hear him talk about Michael Savage's comments.

paladin1991

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 25, 2017, 11:43:12 AM
I would love to hear Art talking * snip *

Silly Faggot!  Nobody, I mean nobody, gives a shit what you think, want, love or fap to. 

ZaZa

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 25, 2017, 11:46:38 AM
Silly Faggot!  Nobody, I mean nobody, gives a shit what you think, want, love or fap to.

I think that Art Bell is not only old,..but he is also old coward to take up the challenge to tell the truth.

(sorry Cheesy McSqueezy, I didn't mean to take your attention away from licking Art's anus, please go back now to your regular activities)

ZaZa

BTW, Art Bell,
talking about telling the truth, (and we know that you never lie, because you told us so so many times)
Question Art: how long before Ramona's death you took/changed Life Insurance on her..??

And how much her death was worth, I mean how high was her Life insurance?  HOW MANY MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ??

ZaZa

I HOPE WAS HIGH ENOUGH
to cover expenses of getting of importing new 43 years younger wifu from overseas.

albrecht

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 25, 2017, 11:33:57 AM
Not me.  I'm made of Skittles, Willy Pete, gin and Tang in a canteen cup and cool desert mornings.

Really, 'shadows and dust'?  Aldous Burbank must moving some really intense shit.
I stand in awe. That sounds awesome or at least intriguing. Is that something you learned on the beat in the 'hood after you knocked some heads? Gin and Juice for the cheaper 'homies?'

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on July 25, 2017, 12:23:49 PM
I stand in awe. That sounds awesome or at least intriguing. Is that something you learned on the beat in the 'hood after you knocked some heads? Gin and Juice for the cheaper 'homies?'

No, my brother.  My team and I, the six of us, shared a canteen cup of same before 'stepping off.'  Sort of a 'We band of Brothers'  thing.  Since it was so offending to the rags, it was doubly delicious.

albrecht

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 25, 2017, 12:28:29 PM
No, my brother.  My team and I, the six of us, shared a canteen cup of same before 'stepping off.'  Sort of a 'We band of Brothers'  thing.  Since it was so offending to the rags, it was doubly delicious.
Nice, I hope you bagged a bunch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AqVtTVbZms

Philosopher

Quote from: Art Bell on March 21, 2017, 09:46:16 PM
Hi there happy people. It really amazes me how so many people can be so unhappy so much of the time. I am just living my life day by day and try and spend it as happy as I can be. Hanging out here for whatever abuse I can absorb is not part of happy (for the most part). If people were nicer I am sure I would visit more frequently, I loved the old Bell Gab. If it is simply a place to harp on everything I do or say then why not just remove it from the site? Trust me it will not hurt my feelings a bit. On the other hand, why not try being more positive and I bet the Membership would rise and people like me would visit much more. I could live with either one but this stuff is just getting boring (the biggest sin in radio)

Art

With all of the catastrophic events occurring over the past several years BellGab has understandably become a dystopian version of itself.  The "Old" BellGab was opining about the day of your return to radio.  The "New" BellGab dwells within post-apocalyptic musings.

ItsOver

The Bell came, the Bell left.  The Bell rings no more.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Philosopher on July 25, 2017, 01:57:21 PM

With all of the catastrophic events occurring over the past several years BellGab has understandably become a dystopian version of itself.  The 'old' BellGab was opining about the day of your return to radio.  The 'new' BellGab dwells within post-apocalyptic musings.

Art's time has come ... and gone.
It was fun years ago when para-normal was new and refreshing, and Art Bell was at the leading edge of night-time talk and 'all that's odd' radio.
The guests that spoke of the para-normal were also new and refreshing, as were we ... the eager audience.
The world turns, and things change .....
Art just wouldn't fit in anymore. He's shown that his heart just isn't in it anymore .... this became readily apparent before the last 'quittining' .... and para-normal radio has become normal ....
Time to move on ...... 'fare thee well, Art Bell'

Art Bell

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on July 25, 2017, 07:11:49 AM
Come on, man, I've never worked a day in my life in broadcasting, but even I know the concept of social and professional currency. Back then, a kind word from you was worth something in the world of woo, especially from the king of night radio, and especially to somebody trying to get in. No financial pressure, my ass, more like financial incentive (keep getting that royalty check every month!).

Yes I did it as a professional courtesy, I was at that point Retiring and did not get a penny for it, there was no reason not to be professional about it. I only knew he had been working in the field and agreed to say it at the request of the boss at that time.

I would say some people are just sick, my Ramona had no Life Insurance nor did I, I still have none. Has this board come to the point that you all have nothing better to do than sit around and make sick stuff up? That's just sad because at one point it used to be fun in here, a little rough at times but fun most of the time, that's why I liked it, I don't mind jabs, as a Public person you have to get used to that but this mean spirited personal and Family stuff is too much, at this point I may not be back for some time, to those few who had nice things to say....thank you, for the others.... ...

Art

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 25, 2017, 04:58:21 PM
Yes I did it as a professional courtesy, I was at that point Retiring and did not get a penny for it, there was no reason not to be professional about it. I only knew he had been working in the field and agreed to say it at the request of the boss at that time.

I would say some people are just sick, my Ramona had no Life Insurance nor did I, I still have none. Has this board come to the point that you all have nothing better to do than sit around and make sick stuff up? That's just sad because at one point it used to be fun in here, a little rough at times but fun most of the time, that's why I liked it, I don't mind jabs, as a Public person you have to get used to that but this mean spirited personal and Family stuff is too much, at this point I may not be back for some time, to those few who had nice things to say....thank you, for the others.... ...

Art

Ha. I would normally say to play with your newborn, enjoy life and forget about BG. However, these back and forth posts about your "legacy" is pure Gold, Jerry...Gold!   ;D

Art

Take care, Art.  Raise your family and be happy. :D ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Chefist on July 25, 2017, 05:03:28 PM
Ha. I would normally say to play with your newborn, enjoy life and forget about BG. However, these back and forth posts about your "legacy" is pure Gold, Jerry...Gold!   ;D

Or to put it another way, some bellgabbers are still miffed that they spent a lot of time and some money helping you come back and feel a little disrespected that you lasted only a short while again. Wade isn't a good replacement.

I don't buy the shooter story anymore. Also, I think saying you might come back on the air sometime was a dishonest way to keep us from unsubscribing.

chefist

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 25, 2017, 05:09:39 PM
Or to put it another way, some bellgabbers are still miffed that they spent a lot of time and some money helping you come back and feel a little disrespected that you lasted only a short while again. Wade isn't a good replacement.

A good replacement would have definitely made the difference.

Quote from: Mega-Dildos, Hoagy on July 25, 2017, 05:32:32 PM
Yeah, Steve Warner would have gotten a lot of shit for being the replacement but I think he would have been a good one, for example.
Warner has other issues, which he has posted in the past. I know you are all about him. But anyone would have had backlash taking over for Art. Heather does the best she can, some people don't like her. I think of the majority of those folks would not have liked anyone but Art.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 25, 2017, 05:08:29 PM
Take care, Art.  Raise your family and be happy. :D ;)

This

Roswells, Art

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on July 25, 2017, 05:36:58 PM
Warner has other issues, which he has posted in the past. I know you are all about him. But anyone would have had backlash taking over for Art. Heather does the best she can, some people don't like her. I think of the majority of those folks would not have liked anyone but Art.

heh, I am all about him.  :D I deleted some of my post which now I guess maybe I shouldn't have. It was something like: I don't mind Wade's stoner type hosting. I wonder sometimes if I would like it more if I was still a stoner. I don't listen though. Just some snippets that people post here. I think Art catered to us without sounding baked off his gourd himself.

Dr. MD MD

Art

Why do you only ever respond to the haters and never want to interact with anyone else?  It's very odd, Art ???

This place is still a laugh riot most of the time. You should give it a chance and just ignore the haters. What we're lacking these days are just decent live broadcasts.  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 25, 2017, 05:53:01 PM
Why do you only ever respond to the haters and never want to interact with anyone else?  It's very odd, Art ???

This place is still a laugh riot most of the time. You should give it a chance and just ignore the haters. What we're lacking these days are just decent live broadcasts.  ;)

He called a hater from here once.  Even people that like him would start posting mean stuff in hopes he would call them (just a hypothesis).

P.S. Call me, Art