• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Please pray for WhiteCrow.

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 12, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Asuka Langley

Bart banned me for warning of the dangers of Typhus that killed several thousand jews near the end of WW2. It was very sad and i was spreading awareness but Bart did not care. I think he might be a virulent anti-semite with lamp shads made out of Anne Frank.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12309.msg1280289#msg1280289

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 18, 2018, 12:21:21 AM
Bart banned me for warning of the dangers of Typhus that killed several thousand jews near the end of WW2. It was very sad and i was spreading awareness but Bart did not care. I think he might be a virulent anti-semite with lamp shads made out of Anne Frank.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12309.msg1280289#msg1280289

This is really important. Make sure you tell your best friend to take the message over to Ellgab. They need to know!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 18, 2018, 12:23:29 AM
This is really important. Make sure you tell your best friend to take the message over to Ellgab. They need to know!

Oh lawdy, i dont wants ta be gettin' my fren in trouble with Massa. Besides, i be havin' other underground railroad accounts that haven't been found by Massa yet so dont tell him Shhhhh!!!!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 18, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
Oh lawdy, i dont wants ta be gettin' my fren in trouble with Massa. Besides, i be havin' other underground railroad accounts that haven't been found by Massa yet so dont tell him Shhhhh!!!!

So I guess groyper isn't going to help us? I'm starting to think he's in it for himself.

Also, it's depressing that he thinks four years is a long term friendship...with an online person, no less.

VC

Is WhiteCrow AKA Bear on Hw's show?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 11:25:35 PM
Yeah, I'm a baker. What of it? See, Groyper this is how you defend a friend. Not just asking why he was banned and saying 'ah' for an answer. Sorry Miku, Groyper won't take a bullet for you. Even an imaginary bullet.

Whatchya baking?  I have an oven full of peppernuts.  I am making these old Danish ones tonight (with the ammonia!)

and have the dough for these newer German-stye ones chilling for tomorrow morning

https://www.chowhound.com/recipes/pfeffernusse-german-spice-cookies-29086

I made both last year and they were popular.  The spiced sugar on the German ones gives you a nice hit of raw spice unlike anything else I've tasted.  The Danish ones taste just like somebody's grandma's cookies, which is just what I wanted.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Catsmile on December 18, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
# AKA: Bare...Gums

They had to take WhiteCrow's teeth out when they intubated him. That's not his fault.

AZZERAE

Any news on White Crow?

Sending love and light.

Quote from: Liberace! on December 18, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
They had to take WhiteCrow's teeth out when they intubated him. That's not his fault.

Were the teeth saved?  Are they for sale?   Any items from a man of his power should not be wasted.......................

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 18, 2018, 02:24:59 AM
Whatchya baking?  I have an oven full of peppernuts.  I am making these old Danish ones tonight (with the ammonia!)

and have the dough for these newer German-stye ones chilling for tomorrow morning

I made both last year and they were popular.  The spiced sugar on the German ones gives you a nice hit of raw spice unlike anything else I've tasted.  The Danish ones taste just like somebody's grandma's cookies, which is just what I wanted.

Keep your dirty Norwegian paws off my Pfeffernüsse dammit.  Stop appropriating my people's cookies.

Go suck on gelatinous Cod or whatever.   The Pfeffernüsse are mine.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 18, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

Keep your dirty Norwegian paws off my Pfeffernüsse dammit.  Stop appropriating my people's cookies.

Go suck on gelatinous Cod or whatever.   The Pfeffernüsse are mine.

Ha ha ha.  I will concede they are a superior baked product to any of our spice cookies -- sirupsnitter or pepperkaker.  I don't know why my people insist on rolling everything out as thinly as possible when there's nothing more satisfying with the morning coffee than a fistful of little spicy balls.  I feel like Captain Queeg, except jolly.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 18, 2018, 08:21:09 AM
Ha ha ha.  I will concede they are a superior baked product to any of our spice cookies -- sirupsnitter or pepperkaker.  I don't know why my people insist on rolling everything out as thinly as possible when there's nothing more satisfying with the morning coffee than a fistful of little spicy balls.  I feel like Captain Queeg, except jolly.

They are a wonderful treat.  Check out Springerle's as well.  They are great  - if you can hack anise that is.
Bonus points if you the proper rolling pin or press.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 18, 2018, 07:41:04 AM
Were the teeth saved?  Are they for sale?   Any items from a man of his power should not be wasted.......................

The dental collection should be devoted to the eagerly awaited White Crow Commemorative hoodie.  I envision the ultimate creeper WC hoodie, with teeth strategically placed throughout, in lieu of sequins, and the incisors mounted on the ends of the charished garment's drawstrings.  Auction proceeds to be devoted to Lee's "Save the diapers!" charity.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 18, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
They are a wonderful treat.  Check out Springerle's as well.  They are great  - if you can hack anise that is.
Bonus points if you the proper rolling pin or press.

Oh I have been eyeing those!  They use ammonia, too, for leavening.  But, man, I don't know if I have the patience.  I'm an enthusiastic but careless baker, and it looks like disaster from here.

pate

For some reason these pebbernoder remind me of these Russian cookies my sister made a few years back, only these are filled with a jam/jelly and glazed:

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

I have no idea what they are called, they were spiced and apparently a classic Russian thing.  As I recall, sister said she put a tiny bit of cayenne pepper in the dough to try and get the spicy bite just correct.  My unsuccessful intar-tube search makes me somewhat believe they are called Pryanik but that is just based on the ingredients that I saw in the recipes for them.  Seems close to your pebbernoder only the fluffiness is achieved with something other than ammonia.  Whatever they are, they were good.  You should try filling some of your pebbernoder with some jam/jelly.

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on December 18, 2018, 10:41:53 AM
For some reason these pebbernoder remind me of these Russian cookies my sister made a few years back, only these are filled with a jam/jelly and glazed:

[attachment=1,msg1294330]

[attachment=2,msg1294330]

I have no idea what they are called, they were spiced and apparently a classic Russian thing.  As I recall, sister said she put a tiny bit of cayenne pepper in the dough to try and get the spicy bite just correct.  My unsuccessful intar-tube search makes me somewhat believe they are called Pryanik but that is just based on the ingredients that I saw in the recipes for them.  Seems close to your pebbernoder only the fluffiness is achieved with something other than ammonia.  Whatever they are, they were good.  You should try filling some of your pebbernoder with some jam/jelly.

Yes, pryanik!  The filling idea is genius.  I buy them at a Russian grocery near here and, when you can get the fresh soft ones, they are better than anything I can make.  I don't know how they get them so fluffy.  Most of the recipes I've seen have you mix baking soda and vinegar and add the bubbly mix, which seems to defeat the purpose of the whole thing.  But they must know what they're doing.

I will try the bit of cayenne, too!  There is pepper in the German ones, so it's not too much of a stretch.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 11:42:24 PM
I just can't look at that pic. That's worse than the dead cat pics.

Also, I guess we know who is the butthole of the penis/butthole connection.

Metron2267

Only on Bellgrab - the White Crow living euology veers into Christmas cookies, wow..

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 18, 2018, 01:33:21 PM
Only on Bellgrab - the White Crow living euology veers into Christmas cookies, wow..

Just another day on BellGab without a crow.

http://youtu.be/Z193UHZnhB4

"...but we have COOKIES!  Fuck it!"

albrecht

And not just ammonia but ammonia derived from ground up deer antlers!

And the licorice I like they use ammonium chloride (salmiak) which is naturally found from burning coal dumps and most of the world uses in industrial or agricultural purposes but the Northern Europeans put in candy. Haha.  An acquired taste.

Metron2267

Goes great with Christmas cookies or your next Ryder truck rental!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2018, 03:11:04 PM
And not just ammonia but ammonia derived from ground up deer antlers!

And the licorice I like they use ammonium chloride (salmiak) which is naturally found from burning coal dumps and most of the world uses in industrial or agricultural purposes but the Northern Europeans put in candy. Haha.  An acquired taste.

I looked into the history of chemical leavening agents sometime last year.  Nobody will say this, but I suspect the original source of those ammonia salts used in food was closer to home, if you know what I mean  :o

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 18, 2018, 03:37:51 PM
I looked into the history of chemical leavening agents sometime last year.  Nobody will say this, but I suspect the original source of those ammonia salts used in food was closer to home, if you know what I mean  :o
I don't want to know that.

AZZERAE

I guess everyone stopped praying for White Crow.

Metron2267

UP!

http://poemsforcrows.blogspot.com/2011/02/crows-prayer.html
A Crow's Prayer.

"Lift your head to the treetops and open your beak.
Settle your feathers, then breathe out and speak.
The sound has no target, no distance to travel,
Your voice is a ball of wool, let it unravel.

Softly, at first, starting deep down inside,
rising like mist, making its way outside.
Sighing like willows in a warm summer breeze,
making it's way where it's going, with ease.

Nothing in life needs much force to succeed.
Nothing succeeding in life, has much need.
Let your thoughts be, what they are meant to be,
Let your thoughts see, that you have set them free.

Some things are harder, than others, it's thought.
Some thoughts, are harder than others, if fought.
Some words are harder, and some words are soft,
Let them all go, set them all free, aloft.

To dance and to curtsey, to skip and to float,
like the laughter of children, in a sandcastle moat.
Each carrying a part of you, each word is alive,
so choose each one carefully, for words never die.

Your words are all precious, though none has a price.
As they fly to the heavens, and are gone, in a trice.
But the echoes from each will endure for all time,
Ringing out through eternity, in harmony, rhymed."

Dr. MD MD

I really hope that on the upcoming gabcast I hear a call that starts with This is White Crow.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Azzerae on December 18, 2018, 03:56:08 PM
I guess everyone stopped praying for White Crow.

Thank you Lee, brig and everyone for your healing thoughts, prayers and candles

I'm still hanging on.

I Love "YOU" ALL

With your Faith Hope Love ...I will soar again

https://youtu.be/r7olqJtW8EI

Lilith

Hope to hear of a complete recovery soon WhiteTroll!