• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Malaysia Flight 370: for suspicious minds!

Started by Stellar, April 23, 2014, 03:49:49 AM

coaster

Heres a theory... Two asshole pilots downed the plane in the ocean because they were crazy retards.

Jackstar

Quote from: coaster on April 27, 2014, 03:23:26 AM
Heres a theory... Two asshole pilots downed the plane in the ocean because they were crazy retards.

Already ruled out: see above.

Also: your fly is open. Sorry. Hugs?

Jackstar

On behalf of everyone in possession of a cerebal cortex who is not a fucking idiot: We accept your apology.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 27, 2014, 03:19:55 AM
When I next have dinner with Mycroft, I am going to tell him you said that, and he is going to laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

This was your last chance. Please inform your handler, during the debrief, to next time assign a nicer cunt, with better tits.

/plonk

Bless.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on April 27, 2014, 03:23:26 AM

Oh come on!! That's way too obvious, and doesn't include the NWO or patents or Deigo Garcia..

I wonder how many people who stood to inherit wealth have died over the years and it was instead left to one person? Of those how many conspiracy theories have sprung up over the circumstances? Hmmmmm..... curious.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on April 27, 2014, 03:35:12 AM
On behalf of everyone in possession of a cerebal cortex who is not a fucking idiot: We accept your apology.

As opposed to CT's who are in full possession of their faculties?

Enjoy.

Sprinkler Rainbow Conspiracy

Jackstar

btw: big ups on you for not only summoning an additional toadie, but also for your approiating of the YouTube method.

You win. You win. The plane just... fell, and everyone investigating the issue is just... wasting their time.

You win. You win. Congratulations, Loser.

Jackstar

The difference is that I was just kidding.

Check and mate, you bleeding ponce.

onan

It has been 6 weeks... send out the blood hounds.

wr250

Jackstar

Quote from: wr250 on April 27, 2014, 06:43:45 AM
fixed it

You two can tell Jacob that I said, "hello!", because that is obviously all you two ponces are good for.

onan

Quote from: wr250 on April 27, 2014, 06:43:45 AM
fixed it

Yeah blood hounds in the ocean... I was trying to be subtle, I know, not my strong suit.

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on April 27, 2014, 06:46:35 AM
You two can tell Jacob that I said, "hello!", because that is obviously all you two ponces are good for.

I am betting your room has the posters of Jacob... AMIRITE?

onan

Quote from: Jackstar on April 27, 2014, 06:51:02 AM
Not even close.

May I court your daughter? I am... close.

I am thinking you are confusing close with diseased.

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on April 27, 2014, 07:01:25 AM
I am thinking you are confusing close with diseased.

Largely because you are surely out of the running. Peace out, Daddy-O.

Stellar

Hey guys you are starting to sound very much like this is a pissing contest.  I would like a sound discussion on flight 370.  The dark personages behind this curtain of lies extends all the way to Anderson Cooper!  I would not doubt if he is a skull and bones member.  But if he can't even get a job answering phones then he probably  is not.  Cooper has drunk the Koolaid, because he believes that whatever comes out of his mouth is the pinnacle of truth.  He is the go to guy for the puppet masters of the Corpotocrazy Monetary Machine which all governments represent.

QuoteAfter Cooper graduated from Yale University, he tried to gain entry-level employment with ABC answering telephones, but was unsuccessful.

Anyway enjoy the phony media talk about aliens and references to CT people on that level.  Cooper I guess was born into money and has had some serious tragedies that he deals with regarding his brother.  I feel that's the only subject which makes me feel sad about this Cooper guy besides that he lies through his teeth.

CNN Covers Flight 370 Conspiracy Theories From UFOs To Diego Garcia To Richard Quest With The Pilot!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on April 27, 2014, 12:12:24 PM

Anyway enjoy the phony media talk about aliens and references to CT people on that level.  Cooper I guess was born into money and has had some serious tragedies that he deals with regarding his brother.  I feel that's the only subject which makes me feel sad about this Cooper guy besides that he lies through his teeth.

Funny how CT's try to bring credibility to their own opinion by implying something derogatory about the person who presents the news they don't want to hear..You mention his brother or that he came from money (Maybe) How is that relevant? Over here we don't give a stuff who they are as long as they can read the news. Well, I say 'we', the tabloid and gossip magazines do, but then it's vacuous nonsense and irrelevant to the story.

And of course he 'lies' because he makes the suggestion conspiracy theories are pulled out of the arse of a wackjob..Who knew?

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 27, 2014, 01:03:37 PM
Funny how CT's try to bring credibility to their own opinion by implying something derogatory about the person who presents the news they don't want to hear..You mention his brother or that he came from money (Maybe) How is that relevant? Over here we don't give a stuff who they are as long as they can read the news. Well, I say 'we', the tabloid and gossip magazines do, but then it's vacuous nonsense and irrelevant to the story.

And of course he 'lies' because he makes the suggestion conspiracy theories are pulled out of the arse of a wackjob..Who knew?

You said it Yorkshire he reads the news ( I add this,given to him by his puppet masters just like Obama and anyone else in the government who represent the Corpotocrazy).  York you need to wake up and see this.  I think I will make you my special project if I can't then you may represent the Corpotocrazy.  view this:

However I don't think these guys near the end of the video can pull if off, but you can be educated by this vid:

Zeitgeist Addendum

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on April 27, 2014, 01:15:05 PM
You said it Yorkshire he reads the news ( I add this,given to him by his puppet masters just like Obama and anyone else in the government who represent the Corpotocrazy). 

I've said it before but I'm deeply flattered you believe I work for one of the alphabet agencies.  Your buddy Jackass doesn't feel I'm in that caliber but I knew I could rely on your patronism.

(Section chief, Langley)

P.S.. You're being watched Stellar, check your lampshades, under the table, TV speakers, smoke alarms etc... (Just sayin)

Stellar

Yes I already know that I'm on the NSA watch list, because they fear my thoughts which is inherent in the 1st amendment.  Yet the spooks don't believe in the constitution and are operating under illegal actions.

One thing I know is that Jesus is watching too, protecting me from them for if not I would still not be posting.

The other saving grace under my belt is the elite wish to know more about my slow process of decoding the Voynich.  So I guess they do value my intellect, but not my Christian beliefs.
http://voynichcode.wordpress.com/

Oh by the way the only time I'm paranoid is when my mind really opens up under the influence of marijuana.  Yorkshire I think within this total post you may have only given two responses that make me think; yet maybe your circuits have shorted out and your synapses are struggling to form anything meaningful like a number of goof balls here.  You cut and paste and when you type I think you don't use "qwerty" on your keyboard am I wrong?

York your Langley friends need me, because there masters are interested in the Voynich Manuscript so when you here a knock at the door just wonder k.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on April 27, 2014, 02:02:21 PM

York your Langley friends need me, because there masters are interested in the Voynich Manuscript so when you here a knock at the door just wonder k.

Oh Stellar we value your online presence more than you could possibly imagine. One of the guys thinks you're as important as you seem to think you are, but he collects bus timetables too, so we give him some slack.

onan

Quote from: Stellar on April 27, 2014, 02:02:21 PM

Yes I already know that I'm on the NSA watch list, because they fear my thoughts which is inherent in the 1st amendment.  Yet the spooks don't believe in the constitution and are operating under illegal actions.

One thing I know is that Jesus is watching too, protecting me from them for if not I would still not be posting.

The other saving grace under my belt is the elite wish to know more about my slow process of decoding the Voynich.  So I guess they do value my intellect, but not my Christian beliefs.
http://voynichcode.wordpress.com/

Oh by the way the only time I'm paranoid is when my mind really opens up under the influence of marijuana.  Yorkshire I think within this total post you may have only given two responses that make me think; yet maybe your circuits have shorted out and your synapses are struggling to form anything meaningful like a number of goof balls here.  You cut and paste and when you type I think you don't use "qwerty" on your keyboard am I wrong?

Marijuana can produce psychotic symptoms in some. You don't seem to have a strong grasp on reality... but I may just be a hater, or a dupe, or a goof ball. Certainly it couldn't be any irrationality on your part.

Stellar

Come on guys what hanger is flight 370 sitting in on Diego Garcia.  I'm forming a merc team to sneak into the base with Freescale Cloaking wet suits and stun guns.  I don't want to hurt the those robot drone military guys who I do respect some who protect America.  Anyway you must be able to jump out of a plane and land in the ocean and swim about 3 miles to Diego Garcia.  Then a sub must wait for us so we can get the passengers back to freedom.  Just an Idea anyone want in.

onan perhaps is our hidden intellect waiting to come out, If that is a picture of him in his profile, one has to wonder if he was stoned watching CNN of flight 370, so after seeing this he just could not resist this post.
onan's quote
QuoteMarijuana can produce psychotic symptoms in some. You don't seem to have a strong grasp on reality... but I may just be a hater, or a dupe, or a goof ball. Certainly it couldn't be any irrationality on your part.

onan we are all waiting for something that makes us think on the subject of Flight 370 which you can communicate to us.  I just know you are intelligent! Am I wrong?  If I am this picture may perhaps make you sit at your computer for hours and then a light bulb will turn on.  oh no reverse onan psychology

wr250

Quote from: Stellar on April 27, 2014, 03:13:10 PM
Come on guys what hanger is flight 370 sitting in on Diego Garcia.  I'm forming a merc team to sneak into the base with Freescale Cloaking wet suits and stun guns.  I don't want to hurt the those robot drone military guys who I do respect some who protect America.  Anyway you must be able to jump out of a plane and land in the ocean and swim about 3 miles to Diego Garcia.  Then a sub must wait for us so we can get the passengers back to freedom.  Just an Idea anyone want in.

onan perhaps is our hidden intellect waiting to come out, If that is a picture of him in his profile, one has to wonder if he was stoned watching CNN of flight 370, so after seeing this he just could not resist this post.
onan's quote
onan we are all waiting for something that makes us think on the subject of Flight 370 which you can communicate to us.  I just know you are intelligent! Am I wrong?  If I am this picture may perhaps make you sit at your computer for hours and then a light bulb will turn on.  oh no reverse onan psychology

you need to try harder to get to noory's level.perhaps some 3x5 cards may help.

Stellar

Is the acronym for NSA equivalent to Known Sociopaths Association?

Here is the cipher so you can decode this message I sent to the Known Sociopaths Association at this website; view the picture carefully:

I want to see who can figure it out so I know the level of intelligence I'm dealing with here on BellGab.com.  I just find that the people are starting to bore me and I wish I had my account back at Grahamhancock.com, if you guys find that I'm too cerebral for you all.  I want some answers with flight 370 not BS.