• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Pope Quits: Prophecies, reasons, end of the church, etc...

Started by Falkie2013, February 11, 2013, 10:39:09 AM

Who should be the next Pope?

Fort Rock
3 (37.5%)
George Noory
0 (0%)
none of the above
1 (12.5%)
all of the above
0 (0%)
other
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

I don't think Georje will talk about Papal issues. Isn't tonight supposed to be the interview with the creator of the Go-Bots anyways? He'll probably fucking talk about facebook again the whole show.

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 11, 2013, 06:03:50 PM

"John, tell me.  Did they ever burn kids at thuh stake?  Or pull their tongues out?  They did that back then.  Didn't they?  You know, yor sorta dressed like thuh Pope tuh-night"

;D   Great take, as always P*B.  Maybe Jorch can drag The Numbers Lady back for the umpteenth time and do some wacko analysis of the Pope's age and the number of peanuts in an average Cracker Jack box, followed by Katherine Albrecht's determination that the selection process for the next Pope is an obvious threat to personal privacy.  I'm really holding out for Strieber to come on and reveal he was abducted by the Illuminati and subjected to a colonoscopy which revealed he was actually destined to become the next Pope.

I'm betting on Jorch's  own personal religious wingnut, Brother Michael Dimond, making an appearance to pound the audience in long and excruciatingly boring detail how every pope since Vatican II has been in league with Satan, and this will just be another apostate whoever he is. Plus, for a small donation you can buy Brother Michael's books and 10 DVDs extolling the One True Church, of which he is a gold star member but not the 1.2 billion Catholics out  there who are all going straight to apostate hell. 

So the last Pope is described as : " 112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end." or ""In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations:
and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed,
and the terrible judge will judge his people.
The End."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

Of course, I think they have the Prophet's name wrong, they it is Malachy - I think they meant MALARCHY.

analog kid

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 11, 2013, 11:40:16 AM
Well at least it makes a change from Elenin, Nibiru, Harold Camping, Vogons and asteroids...Any I've missed?
I'm pretty sure there's a connection to the Vatican with all of those things.

Morgus

As expected Noory has altered tonight's c2c program schedule to add an expert on this subject:
1st Half: Biblical prophecy expert Cris Putnam talks about the resignation of Pope Benedict in relation to St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes.

ItsOver

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 11, 2013, 11:40:16 AM
Well at least it makes a change from Elenin, Nibiru, Harold Camping, Vogons and asteroids...Any I've missed?

Don't forget the latest winter storm of the century, Nemo.  Well, at least for the N.E. U.S.  Geesh, Weather Channel, wasn't Jim Cantore cheesy enough for you?

If you can stand it, here's Cris Putnam 'noted theologian' with 'Brother' Hutchings on the last pope. We've gone from the Mayan Apocalypse to Malarky Apocalypse.

THE LAST POPE Guests: Tom Horn and Cris Putnam

Another day, another end times wingnut. I knew the antichrist would figure in it somewhere as soon as I got a load of  'Brother' Hutchings.

Okay, this may sound stupid, but if the Catholic church knows of the prophecy, why perpetuate it by continuing to elect(?) popes that fit the bill?
Do they have some motive for this?

Insanity

Quote from: Rachael Nexusei on February 11, 2013, 07:57:12 PM
Okay, this may sound stupid, but if the Catholic church knows of the prophecy, why perpetuate it by continuing to elect(?) popes that fit the bill?

What, the Catholic Church do something evil? Nahhh, they never do that.  ::)

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Morgus on February 11, 2013, 07:07:58 PM
As expected Noory has altered tonight's c2c program schedule to add an expert on this subject:
1st Half: Biblical prophecy expert Cris Putnam talks about the resignation of Pope Benedict in relation to St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes.

If Cardinal Peter Turkson becomes the new pope, we may be hearing from all sorts of prophecy experts and psychics on a daily basis until...well, the end of time.

ItsOver

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 11, 2013, 09:41:49 PM
If Cardinal Peter Turkson becomes the new pope, we may be hearing from all sorts of prophecy experts and psychics on a daily basis until...well, the end of time.

Y2K, the Mayan Calendar, finally.... the Mother of all End Times.

From the article:

"Gibney takes great pains to point out that every sex abuse case, including Murphy's, went directly to the office of then-Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, head of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith from 1981 until 2005 and now Pope Benedict XVI. Yet year after year, known pedophiles such as Murphy were allowed to remain free and to remain priests, often in parishes where they had access to children. It was only after Kouhut and other victims filed a civil suit against the Vatican, that the church was forced to release documents making it clear that in many cases officials knew about the abuse and refused to act."

They ARENT, GO LOOK AT HOW WEAK SOME OF THE "CORRECT" CALLS ARE IN THIS PROPHECY.  Wiki entry above.

Sardondi

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on February 12, 2013, 01:29:44 AM
They ARENT, GO LOOK AT HOW WEAK SOME OF THE "CORRECT" CALLS ARE IN THIS PROPHECY.  Wiki entry above.

I think somatic is right. Rachael, it seems to me it's more like the case of the village idiot who was also a fantastic marksman. He carried his little gun everywhere with him, and villagers saw him all day long shooting at trees where he had drawn a target. Every shot he made was a bullseye, no matter the distance! The King heard of this incredible feat, and sent one of his courtiers to investigate. Surely a marksman as great as this should be given riches and honor, so that the kingdom could bask in his reflected glory.

So the courtier found the village. Sure enough, every tree in the district had at least one target carved into it, with a shot that was a dead-center bullseye on each one! And he found the great marksman. To the courtier's amazement, and great disappointment he found the marksman was a great simpleton as well. He could hardly believe his eyes, for he knew great marksmanship took intelligence just as much as a sharp eye and steady hand. Nonetheless, he knew his duty; and so he told the simpleton the King had commanded him to see the marksman's skill in  action.

So the courtier had a series of perfect bullseyes carved in a stand of the few remaining untouched trees in the area. Marking off an easy 50 paces from one he commanded the marksman, "In the name of the King, show me your skill!". The simpleton looked blankly at the courtier and said, "You're doing it wrong." "Silence!" barked the courtier. "Show me your great skill a s a marksman!" "As you wish", said the simpleton, who then fired his little gun, missing the bullseye by several inches. "Again!", roared the courtier. And again the simpleton's shot missed badly. You have one more chance, and if you do not make a bullseye, I will return to the King with my finding that you are a fraud and a liar. "Will you let me do it my way?", asked the simpleton. "Very well," answered the courtier crossly.

The simpleton then turned to a final, unmarked tree. He walked to within 10 paces, took aim and hit the center of the trunk. He then took out his handy jackknife and carved a target, with the absolute center being the spot his bullet had struck. "I'm much better when I do it my way", said the simpleton.

I suspect Malachy is much more accurate when judged "the right way".

Okay, I know: all that for just a little payoff. Sorry. I'm going to bed.

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on February 11, 2013, 05:03:03 PM
Ok, so after Emperor Palpatine retires, isn't the next and final pope supposed to be the black pope? Not being racist here.
I assume black because he leads his flock to their doom, but I have read that one of Palpatine's lieutenants being groomed for Emperor is from Africa and a black guy. Someone have more info on this?
or... the head of the Jesuit Order is called the Black Pope due to their garb or something. Perhaps the head of the Jesuits will be named~~~time will tell.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sardondi on February 12, 2013, 02:37:04 AM
I suspect Malachy is much more accurate when judged "the right way".

Pretty much the same for all prophecies I'd agree...Forcing a square peg into a round hole..Why force it? Simply make sure the peg is small enough to fit. If the event doesn't fit the prophecy, make the prophecy fit the event.

Sardondi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 12, 2013, 02:50:28 AM

Pretty much the same for all prophecies I'd agree...Forcing a square peg into a round hole..Why force it? Simply make sure the peg is small enough to fit. If the event doesn't fit the prophecy, make the prophecy fit the event.

Agreed.

stevesh

A black Cardinal as the new pope ? Allow me to nominate Ozzie Smith - 2,460 hits, 793 RBI, 580 stolen bases.

Quote from: stevesh on February 12, 2013, 03:40:16 AM
A black Cardinal as the new pope ? Allow me to nominate Ozzie Smith - 2,460 hits, 793 RBI, 580 stolen bases.
I second that motion stevesh and support it. But Ozzie deserves much better than this guy is going to get.
Here is

the guy many are talking about.
Peter Turkson is his name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Turkson

Personally, I am really undecided. Setting up a black guy calling him the black pope and blaming him for the destruction of the Catholic Church? Rather lame is it not?
If I had to, I'd say no, not him.

Falkie2013

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 11, 2013, 12:11:07 PM
Wait, it gets better.  As noted above, Malachy referred to the final pope as "Peter  Romanus" -- and one of the frontrunners for the papacy is Cardinal Peter Kodwo Appiah Turkso. 

So clearly if he becomes the new pope, it's a done deal, the end is near and we're all toast.

There are no coincidences, papal....er, people.

Yes, folks. NOT to disappoint you. Asteroids are involved in this. See below.

What disturbs me is that the author of Peter Romanus was on Coast tonight and said that the Church called 2 years ago for a world government and a world currency and that the Cardinal you mentioned was on the committee that drafted that document.

The one world/NWO people are going to go apeshit if he becomes Pope.

The author also said that the Zohar predicted that Rome will be destroyed in a giant meteor shower in 2013. As a Jew, I'm going to check up on that. If true, its kind of disturbing. He also said that the Church has been given sovreignty by Israel over a site on Mt. Zion in Jerusalem. My Mother says that the Mt. Zion in Jerusalem is NOT the Mt. Zion location mentioned in the Hebrew bible.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 12, 2013, 05:45:26 AM
Yes, folks. NOT to disappoint you. Asteroids are involved in this. See below.

What disturbs me is that the author of Peter Romanus was on Coast tonight and said that the Church called 2 years ago for a world government and a world currency and that the Cardinal you mentioned was on the committee that drafted that document.

Called Ghost Busters? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

The one world/NWO people are going to go apeshit if he becomes Pope.

Oh no! Not 'they'..say it ain't so.

The author also said that the Zohar predicted that Rome will be destroyed in a giant meteor shower in 2013.

That is really going to piss off those who live there. They already have  schip on their shoulders about Milan being the centre of elegance and fashion. To contend with imminent destruction is going to send them over the edge.

As a Jew, I'm going to check up on that. If true, its kind of disturbing. He also said that the Church has been given sovreignty by Israel over a site on Mt. Zion in Jerusalem. My Mother says that the Mt. Zion in Jerusalem is NOT the Mt. Zion location mentioned in the Hebrew bible.

Get on it! We need data..Quickly.

Juan

Malachi Martin's last novel dealt with the resignation of the Pope, who was followed by an anti-Pope who pushed towards a one world government.

Falkie2013

While not as religious as my 94 year old Mother, I do firmly believe in good and evil in the world as well as evil forces and people.

If you believe what this Jewish scholar says, we may well be in deep, deep, shit.

As may be my people, G*d forbid.

For those who may not know, 2013 is the year 5773 in the Jewish calendar. Our year starts in 2012 and ends in 2013.

See below for the description of the destruction of Rome, this year.

http://absolutetruth613.blogspot.com/2012/08/another-prophesy-being-fulfilled.html

Dov Bar-Leib August 9, 2012 at 4:07 AM

Answer to Anon.:

Yes, Obama is that evil. He is kind of an anti-Gog who wants to destroy his own country from the inside and to distribute its wealth amongst the 3rd World.

He believes in the opposite of America as a nation under G-d.

And in his 2nd term, if it occurs, he will send international troops to divide Jerusalem too.

It is why Abbas is waiting until after Obamanation's victory in November to take his case for Palestinian statehood to the UN General Assembly.

Also I too believe that the Zohar VaYeira 119a specifically refers to the summer of 5772 as the beginning of the Geulah b'itah.

After a 60 day period after the molad for the month of Siwan when there was an alignment between the sun and 7 stars in the north (The Pleiades).

So the Zohar right there has Av 5772 written all over it.

But it is specifically Mashiach ben Ephraim that seems to be referred to there because in 5773 a Roman city will be hit with a massive meteorite shower when an international conference is set to commence there.

It is important to remember that Yosef is Sitno shel Edom (Rome).

Yet, here we are nearing the end of the month of Av, and even if the sheker in the world is making it look more stable than it really is, the sheker is doing a pretty darn good job in keeping the world going the way it is.

It really is a pity that things are not falling into place more quickly. As someone else recently wrote me, we are watching a slow moving train wreck with the moment of collapse being impossible to predict.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 12, 2013, 06:28:53 AMSee below for the description of the destruction of Rome, this year.
Isn't it also said that Jerusalem is the city with seven hills? 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 12, 2013, 06:28:53 AM

It really is a pity that things are not falling into place more quickly. As someone else recently wrote me, we are watching a slow moving train wreck with the moment of collapse being impossible to predict.

Erm...you don't believe the bollox you posted do you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on February 12, 2013, 06:37:58 AM
Isn't it also said that Jerusalem is the city with seven hills?

As is Sheffield, Yorkshire, England... I used to live there...Damn..hit by an asteroid.  :(

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 12, 2013, 06:42:51 AM

As is Sheffield, Yorkshire, England... I used to live there...Damn..hit by an asteroid.  :(
I am simply confused. A lot of people say Rome, and yes, Rome is full of people who are supposedly devoted to God. Yet on the other hand, Jerusalem, with seven hills, is home to the Jews. God's chosen people. Seems when He comes back judge His people after their city is destroyed that that would infact be Jerusalem instead of Rome?  :-\