• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 07, 2017, 10:06:32 PM
The idea of Hillary running a crime cartel may be the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. Maybe even stupider than The Queen trafficking in cocaine.

Well, we all know you're pretty stupid. How's the racist aliens theory going?  :D

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 07, 2017, 11:02:07 PM
Well, we all know you're pretty stupid. How's the racist aliens theory going?  :D

I had tuned in for this episode, but I fell asleep.  Should I listen to the podcast ?

Juan Cena

Quote from: brig on August 08, 2017, 06:02:59 AM
I had tuned in for this episode, but I fell asleep.  Should I listen to the podcast ?

Yes, because I called in. 🙂

ZaZa

Something is finally wrong with MITD Show.
Listeners number way under 1500 tonight... LOL ;)
maybe Heather Wade is having an heart attack on the air, like she wished for George Noory,
or maybe a vein is bursting in her eye like Heather (Redacted) was wishing for Alex Jones.

*** or maybe both. lol :P

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 12:48:50 AM
maybe Heather Wade is having an heart attack on the air, like she wished for George Noory,
or maybe a vein is bursting in her eye like Heather (Redacted) was wishing for Alex Jones.

I've never come close to 1500 live listeners. Ever. So hats off to her for maintaining that.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: mv on August 09, 2017, 01:09:38 PM
I've never come close to 1500 live listeners. Ever. So hats off to her for maintaining that.
But if you had access to her promotional staff and that audience I sincerely think you could double that easily. Throw in drunken karaoke and you would have a winner. IMO Praise MV ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 09, 2017, 01:11:05 PM
But if you had access to her promotional staff and that audience I sincerely think you could double that easily. Throw in drunken karaoke and you would have a winner. IMO Praise MV ;D

All facts.

ninjashoes

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 12:48:50 AM

She wished for George to have a heart attack?

I never heard of that one but that is hilarious if true.

Juan Cena

Heather has another guest on about the Montauk Project, but this one seems more focusing on the alleged time travel experiments than with the brainwashing of teenaged boys into assassins or whatever they were supposed to be.

QuoteBorn and raised in California, Peter Moon is primarily known for his investigation of space-time projects. These concern projects in the past, present and future that control both time and perception of time. An avid reader as a young man, he studied creative writing and literature and was particularly interested in both the scientific extrapolations of science fiction as well as the high adventure that it provided.

Peter went out on his own in 1983 and moved to Long Island where his unique background enabled him to forge an association with scientist Preston Nichols, one of the world’s foremost experts in the world on electromagnetic phenomena who had been involved in strange experiments at the Montauk Air Force Station on Long Island which included the manipulation of time. Their collaboration in writing “The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time” and its subsequent sequels have now reached legendary proportions.

Peter’s work caught the attention of time control scientist, Dr. David Anderson of the Time Travel Research Center on Long Island (now reincorporated as the Anderson Institute in New Mexico), who invited him to Romania and paved the way for him to investigate other space-time projects as discussed in the Transylvania Series, one of which includes what has been called the most amazing archeological artifact in the history of Mankind, a chamber that contains a holographic record of the Earth’s history as well as holographic readouts of human DNA and also other species.

Peter has just released a new series of videos “Time Travel Theory Explained” which explains in simple language the actual scientific principles demonstrating that time travel is within the boundaries of ordinary mathematics and physics.

ZaZa

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 09, 2017, 01:11:05 PM
ponyboysunset,
You are so right.
Fuck, if MV was behind the mike at MITD stupid George would have serious competition (except of course for C2C terrestrial radio reach).
But as a hosting ability and over all "pull" MITD would have not 1500 but 15,000 by this time since Art left with MV at the helm.
And I'm sure from the 40-45 terrestrial radio stations that Art left non would leave as they did with H.W.

And Bellgab would have "MV LIVE SHOW THREAD"
So for her having 1500 with (as ponyboysunset said) "promotional stuff and that audience" and Art's legacy behind is actually a massive failure.
You are comparing different listeners base and different shows format, also if you were doing this on regular basis with hosts like MITD is
you would grow listeners base and only then you could fairly compare and measure your potential as a host.

Anyhow, MV ...can you please post some audio (at least) or with video of you drumming.
It would be blast for ALL BELLGABBERS to see you pounding on the drums.
Some few minutes solo drumming (or with your band buddies) would be a great treat.

I always like to watch expressions on drummers faces -especially those who are totally "nuts" about their craft....
Some of them are in the freaking zone during concerts.

ZaZa

Quote from: ninjashoes on August 09, 2017, 06:22:56 PM
She wished for George to have a heart attack?

I never heard of that one but that is hilarious if true.
I will dig out her posts and post it.
(maybe somebody will do it sooner, I have few things to do)

Juan Cena

Okay, Moon has brought L Ron Hubbard into the mix. All credibility heading out the door.

WOTR

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 11:06:12 PM
Be sure to look for mine while you are at it.  They were both within a day or two of one another.  I believe I decided that it need not be death- but at a minimum some kind of a disability that would get him off the air would actually be best for his listeners due to his medical quackery and damage that he actually causes people.

(Yes, Redacted was one of the other posters who posted something similar around that time...)

ZaZa

Quote from: WOTR on August 09, 2017, 11:43:40 PM
Be sure to look for mine while you are at it.  They were both within a day or two of one another.  I believe I decided that it need not be death- but at a minimum some kind of a disability that would get him off the air would actually be best for his listeners due to his medical quackery and damage that he actually causes people.

(Yes, Redacted was one of the other posters who posted something similar around that time...)
LOL,
couple of months ago I wished "type of medical disability" on George Noory.
I wished that he gets 24/7 hard on, and that his dick sticks out in his pants during his live C2C shows and that it hurts him sitting at the desk.
Everybody let's do mass experiment and wish for George Noory to get 24/7 hardOn dick. ;) ;) 

...maybe that will make him to quit the C2C Show.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 11:53:25 PM
LOL,
couple of months ago I wished "type of medical disability" on George Noory.
I wished that he gets 24/7 hard on, and that his dick sticks out in his pants during his live C2C shows and that it hurts him sitting at the desk.
Everybody let's do mass experiment and wish for George Noory to get 24/7 hardOn dick. ;) ;) 

...maybe that will make him to quit the C2C Show.

This is the sort of fantasy that can only come from a man who is gay.

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 09, 2017, 11:57:34 PM
This is the sort of fantasy that can only come from a man who is gay.
21stAssFingerMan,
your joke jabs are very lame.
you are the gay faggot who likes stuff put up your ass...just ask your dirty sinner Christian wifu. lol

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 12:00:59 AM
21stAssFingerMan,
your joke jabs are very lame.
you are the gay faggot who likes stuff put up your ass...just ask your dirty sinner Christian wifu. lol

Come on, this is the 21st century.  You can admit you are gay and have a thing for Noory.  However, please keep such fantasies about Noory's erection to yourself.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 10, 2017, 12:03:30 AM
Come on, this is the 21st century.  You can admit you are gay and have a thing for Noory.  However, please keep such fantasies about Noory's erection to yourself.  ;)
21st Century Man,
remind us your story you posted last year how you liked to eat your own semen.
that was quite disgusting,I bet your dirty disgusting wife her her fingers up your ass at that time.   

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 12:06:54 AM
..... wife her her fingers up .....

You're starting to stutter and repeat yourself.  You really need to keep your temper in check! 

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 10, 2017, 12:09:52 AM
You're starting to stutter and repeat yourself.  You really need to keep your temper in check!
I was making sure it was her fingers not yours, but who knows maybe you both exploring your anus.
watch out you will be leaking in few years and will need to wear diapers, I've read that that's the result of butt surfing,
so you 21stAssFINGER you will be wearing adult diapers soon, lol   

ninjashoes

Quote from: ZaZa on August 09, 2017, 11:06:12 PM

That is a serious matter coming from someone like Heather who is a skilled Wiccan.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 12:15:04 AM
exploring your anus.

Dude, can I get it through to you that I'm simply not interested!  Get a boyfriend if that is what you really want to do. ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: ninjashoes on August 10, 2017, 12:18:37 AM
That is a serious matter coming from someone like Heather who is a skilled Wiccan.

..her wishes didn't work as you can see. Noory is doing well.  BTW, That what she posted was few years ago.
sorry don't have time to look for it.

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 10, 2017, 12:20:02 AM

Dude, can I get it through to you that I'm simply not interested!  Get a boyfriend if that is what you really want to do. ;)
21stFingerAss,
you are getting boring and very lame, go and ask your dirty disgusting wife to finger your ass maybe you will feel better.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 12:25:43 AM
21stFingerAss,
you are getting boring and very lame, go and ask your dirty disgusting wife to finger your ass maybe you will feel better.

Why don't you stick your own fingers up your ass?  You keep on obsessing about fingers and asses with every post.  You are the one who is obsessed with it not me.  Get a boyfriend!!! 

ninjashoes

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 12:23:54 AM
..her wishes didn't work as you can see. Noory is doing well.  BTW, That what she posted was few years ago.
sorry don't have time to look for it.

not yet anyway. If Camelot falls we know it was Morgan le fay

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 10, 2017, 12:29:28 AM
Why don't you stick your own fingers up your ass?  You keep on obsessing about fingers and asses with every post.  You are the one who is obsessed with it not me.  Get a boyfriend!!!
No I don't do filthy sex acts like you posted you do it with your dirty wife (who apparently according to you) goes to church on Sundays
and uses her fingers she had in your ass to turn pages in the Bible.How disgusting.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 12:35:12 AM
No I don't do filthy sex acts like you posted you do it with your dirty wife (who apparently according to you) goes to church on Sundays
and uses her fingers she had in your ass to turn pages in the Bible.How disgusting.

No, you just talk about sex acts 24/7.  Freud would say you are a repressed gay man.  Get help, dude!

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 10, 2017, 12:41:15 AM
No, you just talk about sex acts 24/7.  Freud would say you are a repressed gay man.  Get help, dude!
21stCM,
no brain cancer patient, you started talking tonight about it -you are pissed that I tricked you and made you look like a fool.
I guess tumor in your brain is hurting you tonight too much so you are full of hate and aggression. . .

Quote from: ZaZa on August 10, 2017, 12:48:06 AM
21stCM,
no brain cancer patient, you started talking tonight about it -you are pissed that I tricked you and made you look like a fool.
I guess tumor in your brain is hurting you tonight too much so you are full of hate and aggression. . .

You started talking behind my back before I even got on the board tonight.   I merely responded to your defamatory posts. I was going to try to be civil but you ruined that.  I can dish it out though and then some if that is how you want to play.