• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

They gave me a GUN Ritchie! The BIG one!

"I wish that I could really tell you
All the things that happened to me
And all that I have seen."

Dr. MD MD

Swishypants, you stupid, cock sucking faggot! >:(

I just wanted to say that knowing I won't have to read his stupid response and that he'll now shit out a page of autism in response for your entertainment. Now, go monkey go!  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 12:30:53 AM
Swishypants, you stupid, cock sucking faggot! >:(

I just wanted to say that knowing I won't have to read his stupid response and that he'll now shit out a page of autism in response for your entertainment. Now, go monkey go!  ;D

https://youtu.be/ap87QgZKTNw

Dr. MD MD

Brilliant! My reverse psychology plan to get him to STFU seems to have worked. You're welcome, everyone.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 01:12:14 AM
Brilliant! My reverse psychology plan to get him to STFU seems to have worked. You're welcome, everyone.  ;D

You think you're Brain, but you're really Pinky, RITCHIE!  Naaarf!

Swishypants

I had to do some shit to my model! God I love building plastic models. But only in 1:48 scale. 1:32 is too big, and 1:72 is too Euro-fag! 1:144 is rice-dick shit. 1:24 is just God damn freakish!

Swishypants

I'm going this route with the livery. You fuckin' LOVE IT! Yeah BITCH!  ;D (Black nose however)

It's so late-war British! You can almost hear the crushing heart-break surrounding it as the Empire faded away with one last barrel-role into the tropical sunset! There went the LAST heterosexual Limey!

Swishypants

I can only confirm that 2 XIVe's were put on the active duty line in Burma during the last two weeks of the war. (one with the white cowling, and one flat black [meaning it wasn't painted upon arriving in India before being deployed]) They ran photo-recon for about 10 days before the secession of hostilities. Rarest Combat Spits!

Figher Pilots are brave. Photo-Recon Pilots are the Iron-men of balls-out adrenaline! One lone jockey, blazing across the tree-tops, with a single mission; dragging every flack battery, machine-gun nest, rifle, and enemy fighter in the area in tow! "COME ON FUCKERS! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" :)  The mission complete, he arcs into the azure blue--the griffin chugging at firewall throttle--and RTB's for a cool chibuli and a nice rape of a local Mamason; a job well done Sir!

https://youtu.be/_YL7ALghfi8

Swishypants

These are the basis for the X-Wings in George Lucas' once magnificent franchise.

Swishypants

"Smart motherfuckers, seem like Crazy motherfuckers, to Stupid motherfuckers" Ritchie!

Swishypants

Weightless! Tumbling dice on Gods' most dangerous bet! The smell of the pistons crusting engine oil into brittle! Fuel gushing! All needles pegged! The sink of the pocket, and slam of the turns; as you feel nothing but FANGS OUT! Immortal. Rapier in focus! Glorious in every way! Sweat dripping. Muscles straining. SEX ON FIRE! - God damn everything I do is pure excellence!

The guns were always loaded Mademoiselle, but the safeties didn't switch-off until I saw you! *clink-clink*

Swishypants

Do you want to be taken for a ride? Of course you do!  ;)

Swishypants

That's a panty-drop right there Gentlemen! Par for the course! I'll meet up with you at Tee Time, after I save this whore from chipped finger nails.  :D

Swishypants

This one goes out to Ritchie! You were terrible honey, but thanks for pearls off your night-stand, SWINE!

https://youtu.be/WIfcKy-VcXo

Quote from: Swishypants on January 11, 2018, 03:13:03 AM
This one goes out to Ritchie! You were terrible honey, but thanks for pearls off your night-stand, SWINE!

https://youtu.be/WIfcKy-VcXo

Love those old dirty tunes.  Maybe we can get Noory to play one for his bumper.  Or maybe urge him to perform in blackface at his Salt Lake City gig coming up.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on January 10, 2018, 07:24:32 PM
Pud is busy doing butt stuff with McDonald's cheeseburgers.

No, that would be Trump.

Yorkshire pud

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42651544

President Donald Trump has mistakenly said the US sold Norway fighter jets that exist only in a video game.

He said that "F-52s", a fictional warplane from Call of Duty, had been exported to the Scandinavian country.

Mr Trump said at Wednesday's press conference: "In November we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets.

"We have a total of 52 and they've delivered a number of them already a little ahead of schedule."

albrecht

Ha. NBC Nightly News was outraged that Trump asked a valid question than Americans have been asking for many decades and then made a further comment that makes good sense.

"Mr. Trump asked why he would want “all these people from shithole countries,” adding that the United States should admit more people from places like Norway.

What should be "alarming" is why politicians haven't been asking this basic question over the decades?
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
Ha. NBC Nightly News was outraged that Trump asked a valid question than Americans have been asking for many decades and then made a further comment that makes good sense.

"Mr. Trump asked why he would want “all these people from shithole countries,” adding that the United States should admit more people from places like Norway.

What should be "alarming" is why politicians haven't been asking this basic question over the decades?
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-shithole-countries.html

https://twitter.com/anncoulter/status/951594462215659520

Dr. MD MD

I'm sure he was referring to the values we share and their education level but. of course, leave it to the CIA/MSM to spin racism out of it.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 06:14:07 PM
I'm sure he was referring to the values we share and their education level but. of course, leave it to the CIA/MSM to spin racism out of it.  ::)

If he was doing that, then he should go to say, Kenya, he might learn to read and speak English..

So yeah, it was racist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2018, 06:21:03 PM

If he was doing that, then he should go to say, Kenya, he might learn to read and speak English..

So yeah, it was racist.

You're racist.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2018, 06:21:55 PM
You're racist.

And you believed you were a girl...You looked down, looked in the mirror, convinced you had a clitoris. So your mum took you along to a real doctor and broke the news to you; You really have a tiny penis. You can't even fucking wank.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2018, 06:23:47 PM
And you believed you were a girl...You looked down, looked in the mirror, convinced you had a clitoris. So your mum took you along to a real doctor and broke the news to you; You really have a tiny penis. You can't even fucking wank.

Sad comeback. :'(

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 11, 2018, 06:21:03 PM

So yeah, it was racist.

Unless I deny you employment, university enrollment, a home or small business loan, or physically attack or kill you, solely because of the color of your skin, it's not racism.  Calling you names is just calling you names. Deal with it and stop being a pussy.

Swishypants

This country needs a race-based massacre so it can remember what racism really is. At least 75,000 dead in one night.

Belay that! 3 million!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

Then by this logic, ANTI fascists are bad, and fascists are good? Got it.

By your logic, people and groups are always what they claim to be.  We may be getting closer to the genesis of your delusions

Antifa considers capitalism ''fascism'', and are therefore anti-capitalism.  The Left is great at manipulating the language, or flat out lying.  Who's going to call ''Antifa'' out on saying they are the opposite of what they are - their allies in the Fake Media?

They are the ones using fascist tactics, not the people they are attacking.  That's not really in dispute, is it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 11, 2018, 09:40:17 PM
By your logic, people and groups are always what they claim to be.  We may be getting closer to the genesis of your delusions

Antifa considers capitalism ''fascism'', and are therefore anti-capitalism.  The Left is great at manipulating the language, or flat out lying.  Who's going to call ''Antifa'' out on saying they are the opposite of what they are - their allies in the Fake Media?

They are the ones using fascist tactics, not the people they are attacking.  That's not really in dispute, is it?

Doubleplus good post, comrade!  :D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
It depends... Do you think the French, Czech/Slovakia/Hungarian/Norwegian resistance were fascists for being violent against the Nazis who occupied their countries (but believed the countries were an annex of Germany)? You seem to be okay with the KKK and neo Nazis they were attacking. I don't agree with any violence to further a political viewpoint, across the board. Whether its left, right, middle or upside down.. But you seem to only think one side is wrong.. Why are you a Nazi and hate America?

I'm not confused, I take it the title reflects the content, if it doesn't then your hippy is confused.  :-\ ???

You're very confused.  We're talking about Antifa.  Just them. 

Not other groups fighting Nazis during WWII.  Groups in the US who believe they should be out using violence to prevent mainstream individuals they disagree with speaking, and preventing those who want to hear them from walking down the sidewalk toward the venue.  See the difference?