• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Pale Horse

Quote from: onan on April 04, 2015, 11:00:54 AM
you guys are word bullies.

I'm flabbergasted by such accusations. Take it back.

Pale Horse

MV, thanks for hosting the site. You are, indeed, vaguely loveable regardless of your misplaced faith in authorities, especially your unwavering acceptance of corporate-sponsored science.

"Welcome to BellGab, I love you."  :-* :o :o

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc

Nick el Ass

Quote from: CornyCrow on April 04, 2015, 08:58:11 AM

Yep.  Someone called and said there was a rumor of Art coming back and will that be part time on C2C?

George said he and Art had exchanged emails, of which there were about 5, the last having been 7 days ago, and no, Art is planning something different.  He said the contents of the emails will remain a secret.

What could that be about?  Why would Art contact him? 

Later in the program, during open lines Noory said there wad some sort of surprise planned about 2 months down the line.  Does that have anything to do with Art's possible new program?  Maybe it's some marketing ploy to try and prevent C2C listeners to jump ship and listen to Art.

At any rate, kudos to the caller, who notified the audience of a possible alternative to C2C. 

I really hope Art's new show will air in New York.  Art is really so excellent at what he does.  I do see that Noory is trying harder now.  He must be really worried.  I wonder if he stopped mentioning Art's name in the credits when Art's first email arrived?  That's a sloppy, but telling move, I think.

Quote from: lonevoice on April 04, 2015, 11:46:55 AM

I find this unsettling.   It's cool if Art doesn't want to elucidate this mystery, but I'd sure like to know if it's true.

I would like to know if Dave is just trying to continue the illusion that Art is a part of C2C Am so the fans don't completely abandon ship altogether on him as mentioned above. If there is something else going on which is a private matter I understand that, but he did apparently say that if and when he comes back he would plug the show in some way. So that makes me think it isn't business related in that aspect. Perhaps Dave is just trying to keep up that nice guy persona that has all, but been shattered everywhere else except for on the radio to those who still listen to the guy put on bad show after bad show. I won't mince words here because he is not getting any better, and has ruined C2C... and the way that crew handles talking to people through email and pm is makes it worse. He has lied in the past, and Art called him out on it right here on BellGab.

Juan

It's obvious that Art is trash-talking sNoory. Or sNoory is telling a tale.

ge30542

I thought there was "tension" 'tween Mr. Bell and C2C / Dave.
Maybe it's just Dave talking smack to annoy Mr. Bell.

lonevoice

Quote from: Juan on April 04, 2015, 12:45:12 PM
It's obvious that Art is trash-talking sNoory. Or sNoory is telling a tale.
I'm going to ass/u/me that it's true that Art initiated an email conversation with Dave about a week ago, as Dave apparently said on C2C last night.  Art has been "here" a few times since the story was posted on this thread and he hasn't responded to it.  From what we've seen of Art before, had the story been entirely a fabrication, I don't believe Art would ignore it.   Based on previous incidents we've seen, it's more likely Art would have posted something about it being a lie, and Dave being a lying liar who lies.

Because I'm a curious person who enjoys speculating about things that matter to me (like Art returning to the air!), I'm still thinking about it.  There are only a couple things we've seen on the forum that could be related, imo. 

The first was this:

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 17, 2015, 02:52:36 AM
Done deal or not, we're all pulling for you to return.
Noory just inboxed me that you're going to Pandora after asking me how I was doing.
I have no idea if that has any veracity or not but I presume he's looking at every post you make too.

Quote from: Art Bell on March 17, 2015, 11:12:19 AM
Pandora? Gosh one never knows. I wonder how Dave gets his inside info? I wonder if that was a guess or as Falkie seemed to say a statement of fact from someone who knows it all?
Time will tell.
It could be that Art emailed Dave after this to ask Dave what he was smoking.   That's possible.

The second thing that might be related was what seemed to be a very odd post from Art about a week ago.   This came out of the blue and was unconnected to anything actually being posted on the forum leading up to his post.  I ass/u/med at the time that someone (probably a davebot) had PM'd something nasty to Art...

Quote from: Art Bell on March 23, 2015, 11:22:35 AM
I always try to believe the best of people but I guess I should be more careful, some people seem to be just full of poison, I wonder what happens to somebody that turns them into such negative nasty people? I don't expect most of you to even understand what I mean by this. Most of the people here are good folks but I guess like any group some rotten fruit is on the tree.
Whatever mysterious event Art was referring to there may have also caused him to email Dave.  That seems possible.

Of course, it's equally possible that whatever Art emailed Dave about has nothing to do with anything we've seen on the forum, in which case speculation is pointless.   :-\

I hope it's not Pandora.  It's not accessible in Canada.

VegasI15

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 04, 2015, 01:43:15 PM
I hope it's not Pandora.  It's not accessible in Canada.

If you've been following along its not.

Quote from: VegasI15 on April 04, 2015, 01:51:28 PM
If you've been following along its not.

Oh thanks.  This thread fills up so fast I don't read everything anymore.

If George and Art are emailing each other, that's fine with me.
Totally..
And quite frankly, we all want to know the details of Art's return, but there's times in certain industries that some things are best left private. I think in this situation, whatever they said between each other should be respected as such.
But boy would I love to be an NSA employee right now and grab a hold of the conversations.

VegasI15

Quote from: rzr1911 on April 04, 2015, 07:00:46 AM
Iran isn't a threat to anybody, and they don't even need nukes (Nukes would not increase their defense capability, and attacking anybody with nukes is suicide). The only threat in the Near East is Israel and the US/Saudi supported maniacs.
I think it's stupid to build NPPs anywhere, because of the nuclear waste problem and the extreme damage to huge landmasses in the case of an accident. When the cooling fails because of an Earthquake, X-flare, whatever, and they can't shut down the reactor, you can say good bye to a lot of land.

Great points.  First nukes aren't the most powerful weapon on the planet.  And 2nd Iran the last time I checked are very conscious about the environment and possible accidents.  And 3rd no one else in the middle east is worried about it.  All Arab countries are in full support of this deal.  Celebrations are scheduled to hail the wonderful event.  *sarcasm*

Yeah
Quote from: rzr1911 on April 04, 2015, 07:22:21 AM
He says that because that's what his Israeli or Zionist business partners like to hear. No other reason.

You're right.  Trump is a lying dishonest person through and through.  Ignoring the fact that added political tension and fighting in the area are great for business.  *double sarcasm*   

Nick el Ass

Quote from: HorrorReporter on April 04, 2015, 02:05:15 PM
Totally..
And quite frankly, we all want to know the details of Art's return, but there's times in certain industries that some things are best left private. I think in this situation, whatever they said between each other should be respected as such.
But boy would I love to be an NSA employee right now and grab a hold of the conversations.

Some things are best left private, but there are always people like Dave and Falkie who like to brag about everything because they are attention whores. All you have to look at is Dave bragging about helping people... or at least claiming to in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if some of that stuff was fake like his dog though, hehe. This all went out live on air, and even though I no longer listen to the show it is all very interesting when it comes to the Art part of the deal. The other poor folks who had to crawl through the shit that is C2C am to get to that little snippet are deserving of all the credit.

I just hope like Andy they came out clean on the other side.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Skunk Ape on April 03, 2015, 07:14:09 PM
Some of you may know already, but SIT this week is one not included in the Ultimate Archive. Get those recorders ready

Is there anyway someone can record this and send it to me? or post it or..if you live close to me open a window and play it loudly a few times?

lonevoice

Quote from: HorrorReporter on April 04, 2015, 02:05:15 PM
Totally..
If it was meant to be private, Dave shouldn't have told his listeners (1 million people?) that Art had initiated an email conversation with him, that it happened about a week ago, and that there had been seven emails.  If Dave's perhaps deceptively casual disclosure of information that Art intended to be private was malice on Dave's part, then Dave sucks. Again.  Always.

Heather Wade

Quote from: lonevoice on April 04, 2015, 02:26:11 PM
If it was meant to be private, Dave shouldn't have told his listeners (1 million people?) that Art had initiated an email conversation with him, that it happened about a week ago, and that there had been seven emails.  If Dave's perhaps deceptively casual disclosure of information that Art intended to be private was malice on Dave's part, then Dave sucks. Again.  Always.

Dave's suckage knows no limits. 

Patiently awaiting the good news from Art...

Ms. C

Quote from: lonevoice on April 04, 2015, 02:26:11 PM

hmmm, I'm wondering if Dave is spinning his idea of Art emailing back and forth with him ...  because Falkie has been emailing back and forth with Dave ... I' sure there were discussions of some of Art's discussions on this Forum (which is public) ... this way, Dave (in his own mind) isn't lying ... but is having these email conversations with Art through Falkie ...
just one of those ass/u/m'ig thoughts that is running through my mind about this.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: lonevoice on April 04, 2015, 01:30:44 PM
I'm going to ass/u/me that it's true that Art initiated an email conversation with Dave about a week ago, as Dave apparently said on C2C last night.  <lot's of snipage>

Lone voice, I like the cut of your jib. Keep it going! ....at last the element of conflict as been interjected!

We're all Art's fans here, truly enjoy his updates/posts and anxiously await his return, but week after week of Fan adoration is getting a bit boring  :-*

Danger!UFO

Art, is Hell freezing over?  ;) :P ;D

Danger!UFO

If they are offering Art a big payday to come back to Coast he should take it (if he wants to). It would nice to see him back at in the show that HE created.

But there is this..... ::)

Neil Sedaka & Elton John - Bad Blood (1975)

dungiven

I agree that this is one of those things best left private between Dave and Art, and I think Art has done just that, kept it private. I suspect it might have occurred about the time Art mentioned something about there being room for both shows, and how they occupied different niches. I think he might have indirectly told us the content without ever mentioning the contact took place. If my conjecture is close to correct, I respect Art all the more for it.

morgana213

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 04, 2015, 02:33:46 PM
Dave's suckage knows no limits. 

Patiently awaiting the good news from Art...
+1

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Danger!UFO on April 04, 2015, 03:01:33 PM
If they are offering Art a big payday to come back to Coast he should take it (if he wants to). It would nice to see him back at in the show that HE created.

But there is this..... ::)

Neil Sedaka & Elton John - Bad Blood (1975)

If Dave moves to weekends that wold be great since they cut off the last hour of the show anyway, and the less of him the better.  He could spend more time working on his fake tv show then too while Art runs the whole thing.

Art Bell

Ok, we have a contract but as expected there are some things in there that require some re-wording and one item that would be a deal breaker if left as is. We also have possibly another way to go if
need be.

Because we are at a sensitive part of all this you may not hear from me till we come to some conclusion on Monday or we hope no later then Tuesday (my estimates)

I did have a email exchange with Dave which he started and which will reamain private, even the exchange itself should have remained private, oh well.

Art

Danger!UFO

Thanks for the update, Art! Nice to know there is a possible back up plan. Hopefully things will work out. I'm glad the communication line is open. Prayers and good thoughts are with you and those involved. Everyone involved have a big opportunity to make a lot people very happy. That's really important in this crazy world we live in.

Understandable about the privacy.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Art Bell on April 04, 2015, 03:30:42 PM
Ok, we have a contract but as expected there are some things in there that require some re-wording and one item that would be a deal breaker if left as is. We also have possibly another way to go if
need be.

Because we are at a sensitive part of all this you may not hear from me till we come to some conclusion on Monday or we hope no later then Tuesday (my estimates)

I did have a email exchange with Dave which he started and which will reamain private, even the exchange itself should have remained private, oh well.

Art

That is typical of Dave. The man really can't keep his mouth shut about anything. None the less, it is good to hear the contract has arrived one way... or the other Art. Now we all just have to sit back, and wait for the news to roll right in.

/Fingers are crossed that this Monday will bring good news.
//Happy Easter to you Art, and all the other BellGabbers out here.

popple

Good luck with everything.

dungiven

need be.

Art
Art, that is great news.  This has been like a dream come true. Oh, and MV, thank you for all of your time and hard work to bring this all together!

ge30542

Dave knows that he's not respected here, (where?), so if he can boast about having "contact" with Mr. Bell, regardless of who initiated it, he then feels like one of the "cool kids", like it gives him street cred.

Falkie2013

Quote from: lonevoice on April 04, 2015, 01:30:44 PM
I'm going to ass/u/me that it's true that Art initiated an email conversation with Dave about a week ago, as Dave apparently said on C2C last night.  Art has been "here" a few times since the story was posted on this thread and he hasn't responded to it.  From what we've seen of Art before, had the story been entirely a fabrication, I don't believe Art would ignore it.   Based on previous incidents we've seen, it's more likely Art would have posted something about it being a lie, and Dave being a lying liar who lies.

Because I'm a curious person who enjoys speculating about things that matter to me (like Art returning to the air!), I'm still thinking about it.  There are only a couple things we've seen on the forum that could be related, imo. 

The first was this:

It could be that Art emailed Dave after this to ask Dave what he was smoking.   That's possible.

The second thing that might be related was what seemed to be a very odd post from Art about a week ago.   This came out of the blue and was unconnected to anything actually being posted on the forum leading up to his post.  I ass/u/med at the time that someone (probably a davebot) had PM'd something nasty to Art...
Whatever mysterious event Art was referring to there may have also caused him to email Dave.  That seems possible.

Of course, it's equally possible that whatever Art emailed Dave about has nothing to do with anything we've seen on the forum, in which case speculation is pointless.   :-\

Well, Noory has officially told me that he doesn't want to read or hear anything about this site because he's not that interested and finds it boring, so he's not sending anything my way.

lonevoice

Thanks for clearing that up, Art. 

Good luck tweaking the contract details, with lots of positive energy coming your way.  Happy Easter to all the ABs!