• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150904 - Madman Marcum - Time Travel - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 04, 2015, 10:01:43 PM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 05, 2015, 12:50:49 AM
I don't. Art is the best.

Other side is called The Other Side of Midnight for a reason, our shows don't compete, we're companions. As long as you're (the fans and listeners) having a blast and entertained then it's all good.

A rousing success!

jazmunda

What a great show! A nice bookend to the Madman Marcum story. Thank you Art, Mike, Heather, Keith and BellGab.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for this show Art, (Redacted), & everyone that had a hand in it ! !

EXCELLENT  :)

trostol

ok..off to the RCH show..which i have been waiting for all night lol

aldousburbank

Whoever this Heather person is, I blame her for the fact that I will not be waking up in three hours as is my want. 

SciFiAuthor

That was some great listening. It was like being in 1996 again. Radio at its best.

Hey, I enjoyed Mad Man.  Thanks Mike,  Art, (redacted) and MitD crew.

Bounder

The best part of the novel happens when Madman, way up in the future, finally catches up to the alluring woman and discovers she's a fellow traveler in time.  And reveals that she built her machine fifteen years before him.  Suddenly, hope.

SnoorysStache

Man, I gotta wait for the archives to listen to the first two hours.

Spinner

It's over already!?

Great show! I loved every minute of it. I'm sure that most of us will be listening to tonight's show for many, many years.
Simply delicious. 

Thank you Art, Heather, and anyone else who helped make this possible. :)

Spinner

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 05, 2015, 12:50:49 AM
I don't. Art is the best.

Other side is called The Other Side of Midnight for a reason, our shows don't compete, we're companions. As long as you're (the fans and listeners) having a blast and entertained then it's all good.
You are a class act, Rossy.

ArJuna

Art, please don't ever leave again.  You were gone too long and I am so pleased you are back. You are a THE master at your craft.

TigerLily

Quote from: ArJuna on September 05, 2015, 01:00:50 AM
Art, please don't ever leave again.  You were gone too long and I am so pleased you are back. You are a THE master at your craft.
Double hella yeah. 

Man i'm so glad I tuned in tonight, this show was a thrill all the way through, and it was fun being part of the thread tonight, i'll have to try to be in more live threads soon. I'm gonna have to crash shortly so I'll wish you guys a happy braapping tonight, for those of you who are staying up. Good night all:)

Dyna-X

Wow! I think of all of Art's time travelers that Mr. Marcum seems to be the most authentic. I thought about why he was still on Earth with everything moving and I think the answer is the Earth makes a gravity well as it moves through space, and by the Theory of Relativity time and gravity are related.

Even if he was taking us all for a ride, it certainly was one of the most enjoyable rides. I'm eager to hear all the updates.

Morgus

Quote from: Dyna-X on September 05, 2015, 01:24:11 AM
Wow! I think of all of Art's time travelers that Mr. Marcum seems to be the most authentic. I thought about why he was still on Earth with everything moving and I think the answer is the Earth makes a gravity well as it moves through space, and by the Theory of Relativity time and gravity are related.

Yes that sounds similar to the explanation that John Titor posted about years ago for the same question.

WhiteCrow

Basically ... Long story short... Basically... Madman was basically entertaining basically

Dyna-X

Quote from: Morgus on September 05, 2015, 01:31:03 AM
Yes that sounds similar to the explanation that John Titor posted about years ago for the same question.

Really?! Good memory Morgus! I should dig the John Titor shows up over the weekend.  I'm not sure why I thought he was less credible, but then again I haven't heard these in at least 5 years.

henge0stone

Quote from: Dyna-X on September 05, 2015, 07:35:16 AM
Really?! Good memory Morgus! I should dig the John Titor shows up over the weekend.  I'm not sure why I thought he was less credible, but then again I haven't heard these in at least 5 years.

Are the Titor shows in the archives? I'm up to 2004 and I haven't heard any yet, maybe I missed them..

chefist

Best Saturday morning ever! This is a new classic show! I feel like I'm an actual time traveler now! Great job (Red)! I'm blown away!

Wish I could have listened live...looks like everyone on BG had a blast!

ziznak

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 05, 2015, 05:35:52 AM
Basically ... Long story short... Basically... Madman was basically entertaining basically
yess long story short... basically... madman rocked.

Ms. C

Quote from: Schlyder7 on September 04, 2015, 11:39:54 PM
we all just time traveled ahead a page... didn't need nuffin.
Twelve hours later ... page 14 is still gone!   how weird is this .... :o