• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150904 - Madman Marcum - Time Travel - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 04, 2015, 10:01:43 PM

trostol

Spinner

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 05, 2015, 12:39:11 AM
Art is the master, this has been an amazing show.

Fantastic job redacted!
Rossy, How do you intend to top this? ;)

Scorch

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 05, 2015, 12:41:06 AM
It's a sad commentary on the fact that so many people's lives are still being ruined by debt.  Debt is slavery.  And people never learn.

I heard this a while ago and I think this has been said nearly forever....

Gold is the currency of royalty.
Silver is the currency of gentlemen.
Copper is the currency of peasants.
Debt is the currency of slaves.

There is wisdom in these words.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Spinner on September 05, 2015, 12:48:46 AM

How do you intend to top this? ;)

I don't. Art is the best.

Other side is called The Other Side of Midnight for a reason, our shows don't compete, we're companions. As long as you're (the fans and listeners) having a blast and entertained then it's all good.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 05, 2015, 12:50:49 AM

Other side is called The Other Side of Midnight for a reason, our shows don't compete, we're companions. As long as you're (the fans and listeners) having a blast and entertained then it's all good.

Richard has been better than Art on most nights. He just needs to shut up about politics.

I understand latency is unavoidable some times, but I still find myself saying out loud "shut the fuck up!" to some of these callers that talk over the guest and they just keep rambling.  Really annoyed with that shit, because sometimes it's not latency and they just don't know how to keep things short

trostol

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 05, 2015, 12:53:06 AM
Respectfully, you're wrong.

Art has been the better interviewer but the quality of guests might be very close

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 05, 2015, 12:38:28 AM
Sometimes an Oort Cloud appears in my bathroom, depending on the "circumstances." ;D
And, I suppose someone could say to me; "And that Cloud ain't far from Uranus." ::)

F****N Windows computer.
Do you guys known how "Microsoft" got its name ?
Apparently Bill Gates named it after his Swantz.
Windows is evil.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 05, 2015, 12:53:06 AM
Respectfully, you're wrong.

Not sure how I can be wrong about something subjective? And I know I am not alone in that opinion.

This guy is actually pretty bright despite not being that articulate.

Ned529

He definitely sounds nervous. Its not like time traveling is some joyride. Homeless shelters  are hellish i know for a fact and with a wiped memory nonetheless (which i can relate to as well heh) and his story all in all sounds like a rough ride. But also pretty frickin radical as well. Helluva guy . Great show. All hail the Bell Mythos. ❤️

aldousburbank

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 05, 2015, 12:54:43 AM
Not sure how I can be wrong about something subjective? And I know I am not alone in that opinion.
Not sure how I can be right about something subjective? And I know I am not alone in that opinion.

Zenman

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 05, 2015, 12:50:49 AM

Yes indeed.

Definitely looking forward to hear some Hoagie commentary on this.

A night to remember, indeed!

AppealPlay

Tonight's show has been the best MITD to date.  So awesome to hear an update after all these years!