• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Gd5150

Mark Dice is easily the funniest political commentator outside of Rush Limbaugh & Mark Steyn.

https://youtu.be/5CHwJ6InH2E

This video would be funnier if it weren't true. Is there any doubt the left is suffering from clinical psychosis?

What is psychosis?
Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. And it is a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are psychotic may have either hallucinations or delusions.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 20, 2017, 09:59:14 AM
People who are psychotic may have either hallucinations or delusions.

Does that include those who wished they were train drivers but settle for simulators and supporting Trump the delusional?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 10:09:21 AM
Does that include those who wished they were train drivers but settle for simulators and supporting Trump the delusional?  ???

This motif of yours doesn't seem to be catching on.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 20, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
This motif of yours doesn't seem to be catching on, does it?  :-\

Motif? The train driver thing...Oh its real...Google is your friend..  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 10:12:02 AM
Motif? The train driver thing...Oh its real...Google is your friend..  ;)

Yeah, but it doesn't seem to be gaining any traction with anyone who hasn't drank the Koolaid. Preaching to the choir isn't winning.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 20, 2017, 10:13:47 AM
Yeah, but it doesn't seem to be gaining any traction with anyone who hasn't drank the Koolaid. Preaching to the choir isn't winning.  :D

Imagine if you will, the fuck I don't give about that........

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 10:19:01 AM

Imagine if you will, the fuck I don't give about that........

No, quite the contrary. This is the number one thing you post about. It's obviously VERY important to you.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 20, 2017, 10:21:44 AM
No, quite the contrary. This is the number one thing you post about. It's obviously VERY important to you.  :D

Ohhh its important to GD..  ;D  Another hook to pull, did he pm you about it?  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 10:26:38 AM

Ohhh its important to GD..  ;D  Another hook to pull, did he pm you about it?  ;D

No one, and I mean NO ONE here post more about Trump than you. Most of it's entirely gaslighting bullshit but there is no one on Bellgab more obsessed with Trump than you. Does Laura know that you secretly pine to be with him?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 20, 2017, 10:34:33 AM
No one, and I mean NO ONE here post more about Trump than you. Most of it's entirely gaslighting bullshit but there is no one on Bellgab more obsessed with Trump than you. Does Laura know that you secretly pine to be with him?  ???

Why do you care? You a train sim user too?  :)

paladin1991

Or Englishmen who move to the colonies to take advantage of attractive young American women?  Cad.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 20, 2017, 11:03:21 AM
Or Englishmen who move to the colonies to take advantage of attractive young American women?  Cad.

She took advantage of me. Kicking and screaming I was...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2017, 10:38:20 AM

Why do you care? You a train sim user too?  :)

It just seems cruel to lead her on like this when clearly you're into big, red-haired men with small hands.  :D

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 20, 2017, 10:34:33 AM

I don't PM, nor do I respond to PMs. No matter how many times someone's "significant other" PMs me. Pud should know this. But I'm really not surprised she hasn't told him.

Gd5150

Haha wow you googled my screen name. Lmao!!! What a nut job. We all knew you were an ignorant lemming, but a stalker too? Congrats loser. You're now officially the biggest joke on bellgab.

Jojo

On the job, it is sexual harassment (not to mention demeaning) to refer to women's breasts in street terms for salacious titallation.  Especially to a woman.  C'mon. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Jojo on September 21, 2017, 01:14:28 PM
On the job, it is sexual harassment (not to mention demeaning) to refer to women's breasts in street terms for salacious titallation.  Especially to a woman.  C'mon.

Well, how do you refer to them?  Funbags?

Quote from: Jojo on September 21, 2017, 01:14:28 PM

it depends on the job...  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeH8yNd3mWM

Taaroa

The ex PM of Australia got headbutted yesterday by a man who is called "Astro Labe":

QuoteAstro Labe, 38, of North Hobart, said he will tell the court his impulsive attack on the Liberal MP was motivated his longstanding dislike of the former prime minister.
He said he had not intended to cause embarrassment to the same-sex marriage cause, which he supports.
“It was nothing really remotely to do with that. It’s just about Tony Abbott â€" the f***ing worm that he is.
“All it was is I saw Tony Abbott and I’d had half a skinful and I wanted to nut the c***.
“I want to divorce myself [from the same-sex marriage issue] â€" not because I disagree with their stance â€" but this was nothing to do with that. That’s just my personal hatred.” Mr Labe admitted he had a same-sex sticker on his jacket, but that was a coincidence.

He said he had been drinking at a Hobart waterfront hotel when he saw Mr Abbott walk past. His version of what followed was almost identical to the story Mr Abbott told on Thursday night.
“I was like ‘Tony, Tony’, I kind of trotted up behind him. I trotted up behind him, ‘I just want to shake your hand and just went bang. Kind of missed it. Gave him a fat lip. He got off pretty lightly.
The barista and bartender says he returned to the pub and had a couple of shots of scotch.
He said he would apologise for his actions when he appeared in court, but his opinions had not changed.
“I’m an anarchist, he’s an evil c***.”

Probably not a good idea to say all this to the media, or to indicate that he's unapologetic.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/tony-abbott-assaulted-by-samesex-marriage-campaigner/news-story/cf8c641e89a8637661475813f70359e4

GravitySucks

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2017, 10:06:47 PM
Good.  Let them eat themselves.
Bevhillsantifa? Really?

Oppression knows no geographic boundaries. Now let them get back to doing that performative stuff that Soros pays them to do.

TigerLily

Trump: NFL tweets 24.  Puerto Rico devastation tweets 5

Trump addresses criticism over Puerto Rico disaster response: 'It's out in the ocean â€" you can't just drive your trucks there'

Trump currently headed to Indiana for tax reform rally. Plans visit to Puerto Rico next week
Flight time from D.C. to Indianapolis 3hrs 25 min
Flight time from D.C. to San Juan 3 hrs 29 min

Puerto Ricans still wait for aid one week after Maria

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 27, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

Trump addresses criticism over Puerto Rico disaster response: 'It's out in the ocean â€" you can't just drive your trucks there'

Trump currently headed to Indiana for tax reform rally. Plans visit to Puerto Rico next week

You got him this time! You really got him!  ;D

Quote from: TigerLily on September 27, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

Aw, TL.  Cut him some slack on that one.  He was merely saying that it was hard and it will take time to get supplies in to rebuild due to it being an island.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 27, 2017, 02:02:55 PM
Aw, TL.  Cut him some slack on that one.  He was merely saying that it was hard and it will take time to get supplies in to rebuild due to it being an island.

You're a good guy, 21. One full week. 3.5 million people. Heat index 109 degrees. Babies, pregnant ladies, old people. No water,  no electricity, no fuel. And a definite lack of a sense of urgency from the Administration. Trump right on top of handling NFL and tax reform "in a few months"