• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Noory's Fantasy Interview of Charles Manson

Started by Grandma, March 19, 2016, 08:41:09 PM

Grandma

George has mentioned that he has been attempting to arrange an interview with Charles Manson. Undoubtedly, he will use his standard stack of question cards, which are probably getting a bit worn and coffee stained, of course, tweaking them a bit to suit the occasion. One of the first things he's sure to ask is, "Charlie, when did you first become fascinated with the idea of organizing some wacko mass murders?". What are some other Noorian-style queries we'll be treated to, if this meeting of the minds comes to pass?

albrecht

Quote from: Grandma on March 19, 2016, 08:41:09 PM
George has mentioned that he has been attempting to arrange an interview with Charles Manson. Undoubtedly, he will use his standard stack of question cards, which are probably getting a bit worn and coffee stained, of course, tweaking them a bit to suit the occasion. One of the first things he's sure to ask is, "Charlie, when did you first become fascinated with the idea of organizing some wacko mass murders?". What are some other Noorian-style queries we'll be treated to, if this meeting of the minds comes to pass?
"mean baby"? Ok, crass, but I could see him speculating about and asking if Tate's "dead baby" being considered "mean" as a reason for killing the babe and mom. Shit, sorry I even mentioned that. I don't think Norry would even go there.