• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Witchcraft

Started by Keykou, March 17, 2016, 03:43:57 AM

Keykou

Heather Wade saying she is a spell casting witch…Is that a good thing?

Witchcraft is like a board game. You make a move and then others make theirs.

The reason witchcraft works is because most people don’t know they are playing a GAME.

If they knew they would quit playing the game and kick the shit out of the person casting the spells against them.

That is the nature of spell casting.

If we knew spell casting worked we would be in the face of those casting the spells.

We don't want to hurt anyone but we don't want to be bothered either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9KfjaiRC3E

Keykou

Quote from: Auslandia on March 17, 2016, 05:17:56 AM
Yawn

If your going to comment please don't be lazy, let everyone know what your thinking. 

Quote from: analog kid on March 17, 2016, 05:58:12 AM
Check out this "Bashar" guy

Common, there are a lot better Bashar videos than that.

When I post a thread I do hope people will at least try to comment in a thoughtful and entertaining way.

You guys aren't even trying tonight.

analog kid

Quote from: Keykou on March 17, 2016, 06:01:04 AM
Common, there are a lot better Bashar videos than that.

He's a "channeler." There's no way to redeem that guy.

onan

Witchcraft, or the Easter Bunny, have the same amount of relevance to human interaction. Both are based on fantasy and the less mature, one is, the more likely they are to believe either or both are factual situations.

I enter this dialogue with a modest amount of experience. I dated a woman many years ago that professed to be a witch and not a "good" witch. Her biggest claim of power was the ability to "lock up" someone's bowels. She introduced me to a couple of her friends that also professed to be witches and they indeed were a coven.

Needless to say, the relationship lasted less than three months. When it ended, it wasn't what one would call harmonious. There was lots of yelling and calling of names. Also to mention, many a late night call to either, want to get back together, or to inform of a new boyfriend that made me look like a piker, at best.

But not once did my bowels lock up. Nor did any form of noticeable bad luck come my way.

I realize that taking this position slights those with a different perspective. It isn't my intention to cause ill ease with anyone with a different belief system. That being said, I wish that if there were some mystical source of divine intervention, someone would start using it for the greater good of all instead of making YouTube videos that blather on and do little to nothing else.

Quote from: Keykou on March 17, 2016, 03:43:57 AM

Witchcraft is like a board game. You make a move and then others make theirs.

The reason witchcraft works is because most people don’t know they are playing a GAME.

If they knew they would quit playing the game and kick the shit out of the person casting the spells against them.

That is the nature of spell casting.

If we knew spell casting worked we would be in the face of those casting the spells.

We don't want to hurt anyone but we don't want to be bothered either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9KfjaiRC3E
Witchcraft is a catch-all term for those of limited understanding. We like it that way. Focussed intent is what we are really talking about here. It matters not if it is just one person or 39. What does matter is that the intent is focussed.
Dig ?

To answer your question, good or bad has absolutely nothing to do with it.
What price are you prepared to pay ?
I'm here. Get in my face.

It can be looked at as a game - by those that have slight understanding.
They may have in-depth memorization of ritual, but they understand not the meaning and purpose of the ritual, yet they think they do.
Besides, rituals are for acolytes.
It is real and it is powerful and it operates at more levels than most can fathom.

"The Force can be bent to your will, but often there is a cost. The most powerful rituals sic [castings] exact a toll few are willing to pay."

I realize your post was directed @ Heather, and she apparently pissed you off.

Blanket statements serve no purpose.

Is this what you wanted to hear ?

Sarah

That just raises more questions that it answers!

Why didn't Heather Wade cast a spell to transform her into a decent radio host?

Is she so shit because she's being cursed by other witches?

What good is Heather Wade's magic if it couldn't save Sticky the snail?

TigerLily

Witchcraft, astrology, Ouija, numerology, the Secret, Satanic rituals, kabbalah, Gnosticism, chanting, prayers, paganism,Sufism, Hinduism, Buddhism,Christianity, Islam,Scientology,Taoism, the Force. Did I forget anyone?

They are all ways to try to find something bigger than ourselves. In essence immortality. A worthy search.

In my view the biggest problem is the need to develop sects,schisms, labelling, exclusion, heretics, infidels, unbelievers, only one true God. I am better than You. Holier than thou. I am right therefore you are evil.

The Search is important. The Practice is irrelevant. Please just do it with Kindness.

We are all God or part of God. Or there is no God. Either way, I'm cool with it.

trostol

no matter what one's faith..practice is..it comes down to Spirituality> Religion..who is to say one's way is better than anothers in terms of how..they do that

Keykou

Ok, I admit it. I was well over the two drink maximum when I posted this thread.

What was I thinking?

Hummm… Maybe that witchcraft is like taking shortcuts at other people expenses.

Hummm.... Maybe I was thinking this.

If you want a job someone else occupies ahead of you.
You just direct negative energy at that person who has the job you want.
Your intentions are to make that person for some reason leave their job.
If he leaves his job because he got a better job then that’s great.
If he leaves his job because something terrible happened to him, well that’s life.

What was I thinking....?

Quote from: Keykou on March 17, 2016, 02:01:42 PM
Ok, I admit it. I was well over the two drink maximum when I posted this thread.
==================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Yust saw the claim qvoted that Mr.Bell's svitch hitter gal claims to be an'Witch'.
'Heather'?
i canna resist throwing my depricated 2cents in here.
i don't access the MITD at all.
however,i do know some history that isn't part of the usual canon of supposed witch history claims.
Know that Mr.A.Croweley was asked by an group coalesced around the claims put forwards by Mz.Margaret Murray & Robert Graves,among usual suspects,to cobble to-gather an curriculum he later re-used for the 'G.B.G./Choronzon Klub of Murkka'as published in Lewellyn's book by Culling.
This was circulated wideley on both sides of the Atlantic as authentic materiel from the continent's pre-western,pre-Roman cult of the most isolated practicers of pre-Xtan pagans.
Thus,the flood of Brit.Isle descendents claiming authenticity in the 1930's,etc.
Usual suspects' names,both birth and assumed,can be found pretty easily.
Like shooting ducks in an swimming pool.
Old Crow never gets credit he's due for fostering the onslaught of "witch-krap".
Anny Qvestions,PM me and i can explain how to get out from under the tsunami of bad occult writers and such...
"B_B"
PS:More:

What was I thinking?

Hummm… Maybe that witchcraft is like taking shortcuts at other people expenses.

Hummm.... Maybe I was thinking this.

If you want a job someone else occupies ahead of you.
You just direct negative energy at that person who has the job you want.
Your intentions are to make that person for some reason leave their job.
If he leaves his job because he got a better job then that’s great.
If he leaves his job because something terrible happened to him, well that’s life.

What was I thinking....?

skidder

Whichcraft is bollocks

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: skidder on March 18, 2016, 03:54:18 AM
Whichcraft is bollocks

Says the guy who failed witchcraft class  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 17, 2016, 12:24:47 PM
Witchcraft, astrology, Ouija, numerology, the Secret, Satanic rituals, kabbalah, Gnosticism, chanting, prayers, paganism,Sufism, Hinduism, Buddhism,Christianity, Islam,Scientology,Taoism, the Force. Did I forget anyone?

They are all ways to try to find something bigger than ourselves. In essence immortality. A worthy search.

In my view the biggest problem is the need to develop sects,schisms, labelling, exclusion, heretics, infidels, unbelievers, only one true God. I am better than You. Holier than thou. I am right therefore you are evil.

The Search is important. The Practice is irrelevant. Please just do it with Kindness.

We are all God or part of God. Or there is no God. Either way, I'm cool with it.

I know I've posted this before but when I read your post, TL I just had to post it again.  ;)

This is gospel to me. Preach it, sister!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li7FZ6E8HOo

henge0stone

Someone saying I'm a witch and I believe in spells & shit is basically the same as someone saying I'm Catholic and I believe in mass and prayers. The only difference is Catholicism has been institutionalized and has a long history. So I actually find Catholicism more interesting since it has history that goes back into the Roman times (though no less or more valid). If Witchcraft could actually be traced back to one pagan religion it might be more interesting but it can't be.

spells & shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKNhPpUR0Pg

DoomFiend

Quote from: analog kid on March 17, 2016, 05:58:12 AM
Check out this "Bashar" guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEJZGRfz-74

I always wondered who bought the silver and white Christmas trees from Walmart, and now I know.

Keykou

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 17, 2016, 08:27:20 AM
Witchcraft is a catch-all term for those of limited understanding. We like it that way. Focussed intent is what we are really talking about here. It matters not if it is just one person or 39. What does matter is that the intent is focussed.
Dig ?

To answer your question, good or bad has absolutely nothing to do with it.
What price are you prepared to pay ?
I'm here. Get in my face.

It can be looked at as a game - by those that have slight understanding.
They may have in-depth memorization of ritual, but they understand not the meaning and purpose of the ritual, yet they think they do.
Besides, rituals are for acolytes.
It is real and it is powerful and it operates at more levels than most can fathom.

"The Force can be bent to your will, but often there is a cost. The most powerful rituals sic [castings] exact a toll few are willing to pay."

I realize your post was directed @ Heather, and she apparently pissed you off.

Blanket statements serve no purpose.

Is this what you wanted to hear ?

No, Heather hasn't piss me off.

She is in an impossible job and how she got there is a mystery to me.

We have spent years with Art telling him through emails and emails what we like and don't like about his shows.

And with Heather we are starting over again.

George disappointed us and we see a lot of George in Heather.

When I say we, I guess I mean I.

It's like starting over.

I know with time Heather or anyone can do the job.

But it's a lot of work and we are tired.

It's about time and that's all it's about.

I wish Heather the best. 

munbeam666

Quote from: TigerLily on March 17, 2016, 12:24:47 PM

ditto!

weeberwubber

She's hosting Midnight in the Desert.
The Desert presumably has lots of sand.
Therefore it's more like she's performing sandwichcraft.
And that's a good thing.

Keykou

Quote from: weeberwubber on March 29, 2016, 07:57:08 PM
She's hosting Midnight in the Desert.
The Desert presumably has lots of sand.
Therefore it's more like she's performing sandwichcraft.
And that's a good thing.

Ohhh, sandwitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw

pate

I want to stress that the following diagram I felt possessed to "automatic draw" this morning/afternoon has nothing whatsoever to do with witchcraft, in fact I took the liberty of adding extra stuff to the diagram in an attempt to thwart anyone who would attempt to use it for witchcraft purposes.

There are no actual pentagrams/pentacles involved here, although the misuse & alteration of this work could possibly be used in witchcraftian activities, I suspect the diagram would have to be reproduced at minimum 110 more times and used for purposes other than the seek-rut purpose I created it for.

{placeholder}

-p