• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Keith Rowland as next fridays host

Started by Keykou, February 14, 2016, 01:10:10 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 16, 2016, 09:47:36 PM
I await the granting of 3l33t turbo mode.

if you'd ended your sentence with this:

!!1

i could have granted it.

Quote from: MV on February 16, 2016, 09:50:10 PM
if you'd ended your sentence with this:

!!1

i could have granted it.
:-[ Guess I'll just have to be happy with "Space Cadet" mode.

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on February 16, 2016, 09:41:51 PM
I thought BangAB.com was Sci-fi's Art Bell fan fiction site.

You're oddly unfamiliar with NaKeD CiTy.com... It's thee official Art Bell, MV, bateman & falkie- Adult Landscape fantasy fanfic.

MV finally gets to 'mow Art's lawn'.  Falkie watches from the bushes like a deviant. All the while standing over bateman's (clothed in a bedazzled, tight leather body suit with assless chaps) dead body. Feverishly trying to aviod getting the Parumph, NV Chamber of Commerce tourist pamphlet too sticky...     ;)

ponyboysunset

I just want to say looking at "other" forums makes me love this place all the more!  :-*

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 17, 2016, 07:28:55 AM
I just want to say looking at "other" forums makes me love this place all the more!  :-*
That "other" forum looks like a very nice place. I'm hoping to apply for a moderator position in charge of the 'emotional support" sub-forum. I think i'd be an asset. It will be a safe space for everyone to open up without judgement where we can be free to express ourselves without fear and ridicule.

Unlike this fucking place... >:(

EDIT- Okay, I registered. Considering the fact that I may have come across a bit harshly on this forum once or twice, I decided not to use this handle...Just in case they discriminate against me on the basis of being DarK and all. I shall henceforth be known on the mystical forum as: LighTPenguiN . A true worker of the light who is concerned with providing emotional support to forum posters and to the mother Gaia.

Quote from: rekcuf on February 16, 2016, 10:12:16 PM
You're oddly unfamiliar with NaKeD CiTy.com... It's thee official Art Bell, MV, bateman & falkie- Adult Landscape fantasy fanfic.

MV finally gets to 'mow Art's lawn'.  Falkie watches from the bushes like a deviant. All the while standing over bateman's (clothed in a bedazzled, tight leather body suit with assless chaps) dead body. Feverishly trying to aviod getting the Parumph, NV Chamber of Commerce tourist pamphlet too sticky...     ;)
Gripping stuff. Did the stalker get Bateman?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 17, 2016, 08:05:54 AM
That "other" forum looks like a very nice place. I'm hoping to apply for a moderator position in charge of the 'emotional support" sub-forum. I think i'd be an asset. It will be a safe space for everyone to open up without judgement where we can be free to express ourselves without fear and ridicule.

Unlike this fucking place... >:(

EDIT- Okay, I registered. Considering the fact that I may have come across a bit harshly on this forum once or twice, I decided not to use this handle...Just in case they discriminate against me on the basis of being DarK and all. I shall henceforth be known on the mystical forum as: LighTPenguiN . A true worker of the light who is concerned with providing emotional support to forum posters and to the mother Gaia.
Sarcasm level: Expert ;D
I also am on there under another name. Heh.

cweb

Quote from: rekcuf on February 16, 2016, 10:12:16 PM
Thanks for the link. I kept forgetting to put the space in there.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on February 17, 2016, 09:58:56 AM
MV I love your party profile pic !

Just trying to give everybody a little eye candy.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 17, 2016, 07:28:55 AM

+1000

ItsOver

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 17, 2016, 08:05:54 AM
...A true worker of the light who is concerned with providing emotional support to forum posters and to the mother Gaia.
"That's true!"

Quote from: MV on February 17, 2016, 10:01:16 AM

Well you inspire me.  It really did make me laugh.

onan

Quote from: MV on February 17, 2016, 10:01:16 AM

Every avatar, hotter than the last. Kudos.

BellFan94

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 16, 2016, 04:54:17 PM
Like I said, the server has greatly increased the resource limit...but it may take a bit of time to reach you, depending on where your hub is located. Sorry for the delay.
???
You're kidding, right?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BellFan94 on February 17, 2016, 11:59:49 AM
???
You're kidding, right?

They're waiting for the air pressure to equalize.

By the way... They already deleted my "sounds like a 'fantastic forum'" post. Way to go, Lasha. Godspeed.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: MV on February 17, 2016, 12:44:56 PM

By the way... They already deleted my "sounds like a 'fantastic forum'" post. Way to go, Lasha. Godspeed.
You did read the terms of service, didn't you? Basically if you so much as fart your posts are getting deleted. LOL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on February 17, 2016, 12:44:56 PM

Yeah; when you sir have a forum as successful as her forays into social intercourse you can make veiled sarcastic remarks. Okay?

Meantime. Yep...reported.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 17, 2016, 12:47:18 PM
You did read the terms of service, didn't you? Basically if you so much as fart your posts are getting deleted. LOL

Are you okay if you're selling snake oil to the vulnerable and guillible?

EarthAlien007

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 17, 2016, 12:47:18 PM

Yeah, and "Appropriate sanctions my be applicable".

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 17, 2016, 12:51:38 PM
Are you okay if you're selling snake oil to the vulnerable and guillible?
Just E-Cigs my friend. LOL. A whole 30 members. And how many like myself signed up as a goof? Yes the masses are clearly exiting bellgab! ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 17, 2016, 12:54:23 PM
Just E-Cigs my friend. LOL. A whole 30 members. And how many like myself signed up as a goof? Yes the masses are clearly exiting bellgab! ::)

In droves?  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 17, 2016, 12:54:23 PM
Yes the masses are clearly exiting bellgab! ::)

Even if they did, life would go on. Everything comes to an end. I'm constantly shocked this forum rose to the levels it did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MV on February 17, 2016, 01:00:48 PM
Even if they did, life would go on. Everything comes to an end. I'm constantly shocked this forum rose to the levels it did.

Oh? You like to wake with horses heads in your palatial bed then?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: MV on February 17, 2016, 01:00:48 PM
No way, this place will be around forever. Some weirdos later on will find it and still be posting when you are Art's age.

"This is the gabcast, a podcast about a forum about a guy who used to do talk radio 70 years ago.Now sit down, shut up, and get off of my lawn!"
;D