• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Keith Rowland as next fridays host

Started by Keykou, February 14, 2016, 01:10:10 PM

Keykou

This coming Friday, Keith Roland should host MITD.

All by himself with no co host.

And have the topic of the evening be, Keith Roland WTF.....

Allow the listeners to get everything off their chests.

You should also read all the wormhole comments on the air so the paying subscribers get their moneys worth.

But don't worry I'm sure 95% of the calls will tell you that your doing a great job hosting and you should consider doing it full time.

Remember Keith the only rules are one answer per caller and no bad language.

Sean92008

Whatever became of those allegations of molestation that were levelled against him?  I heard an old program on www.U7Radio.org with Art mentioning it.

AB went on about KR's religious behavior/spirituality and my first thought was that, in today's world, that's more of a red flag than vouching for his character.    ::)

Quote from: Sean92008 on February 14, 2016, 01:25:13 PM
Whatever became of those allegations of molestation that were levelled against him?  I heard an old program on www.U7Radio.org with Art mentioning it.

AB went on about KR's religious behavior/spirituality and my first thought was that, in today's world, that's more of a red flag than vouching for his character.    ::)

:o

Keykou

Does Bellgab hire trolls to add negative comments to posts, cast spells and bully people in the astral?

That's a Rhetorical question.

Man, This is one negative chat site.

onan

Quote from: Keykou on February 14, 2016, 02:11:34 PM
Does Bellgab hire trolls to add negative comments to posts, cast spells and bully people in the astral?

It generally isn't negative, critical, yes. Perhaps it is your karma that is showing the negativity.

Echo

Quote from: Sean92008 on February 14, 2016, 01:25:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9mSB0-mF5g

AdoptAPet

Quote from: Keykou on February 14, 2016, 02:11:34 PM

You are correct and are echoing the sentiments of many former bellgabbers, many of whom have left in exodus to other Facebook pages.

RoseGirl

Quote from: AdoptAPet on February 16, 2016, 12:20:12 AM
You are correct and are echoing the sentiments of many former bellgabbers, many of whom have left in exodus to other Facebook pages.

Or...you can go sign up for the new MITD Fan Forum.

http://www.mysticstars.net/smf/

:) :)

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on February 16, 2016, 12:35:55 AM
Did you create the new forum?

yep....ain't it spiffy?

It's a work in progress, though. Lot's more options coming.

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 16, 2016, 12:37:04 AM
yep....ain't it spiffy?

It's a work in progress, though. Lot's more options coming.

I like it. I just registered.

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on February 16, 2016, 12:41:34 AM
I like it. I just registered.

oh kewl....I will go and check the email and accept your registration in a minute or two.

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on February 16, 2016, 12:44:25 AM
Thanks.  :)

Yipes! Lots of people signing up. I've got lots of emailing to do. lol

What fun!

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 16, 2016, 01:00:33 AM

What fun!

Good luck.

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 16, 2016, 01:00:33 AM

What fun!
Heh. :)

AdoptAPet

Quote from: RoseGirl on February 16, 2016, 12:29:13 AM

Thanks for the new forum you have started! Will register and will also forward it to a long list of former bellgabbers who will be interested in it.

I like the new forum categories you have. Everything looks well organized and thought out.

Regarding your Forum Terms of Service, thanks for having this one:
"Mystic Stars The Forum: exists to create a friendly, safe and welcoming atmosphere for all users. Emotional violence, cyber bullying, trolling, harassment and obscene language will not be tolerated. Users breaking these guidelines will be warned once, banned for 30 days and, if a second banning is necessary, that user will be banned for life."

Wishing your new forum much success!

littlechris

Styling and all is IDENTICAL to bellgab. How original.

FAIL

RoseGirl

Quote from: AdoptAPet on February 16, 2016, 12:09:06 PM
Thanks for the new forum you have started! Will register and will also forward it to a long list of former bellgabbers who will be interested in it.

I like the new forum categories you have. Everything looks well organized and thought out.

Regarding your Forum Terms of Service, thanks for having this one:
"Mystic Stars The Forum: exists to create a friendly, safe and welcoming atmosphere for all users. Emotional violence, cyber bullying, trolling, harassment and obscene language will not be tolerated. Users breaking these guidelines will be warned once, banned for 30 days and, if a second banning is necessary, that user will be banned for life."

Wishing your new forum much success!

Well thank you! I think we can all have fun and still be civil, don't you?

RoseGirl

Quote from: littlechris on February 16, 2016, 12:19:30 PM
Styling and all is IDENTICAL to bellgab. How original.

FAIL

Hi littlechris. The styling is a template that is commonly used by many forums because it is the most simple, flexible and durable. I may be changing the colours in the near future, if folks want me to, but other than that....it's a standard form from SMF.

RoseGirl

Quote from: maureen on February 16, 2016, 12:45:18 PM
nicely done, Rosegirl

Thank you Maureen. Wonderful tp hear from you. Hope all is well down south there.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Keykou on February 16, 2016, 01:00:16 PM
Light Carries On

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c91mQrS6Cw

What a wonderful video. Thank you! That light...it does seem to carry on, doesn't it?

*big smile*

MV/Liberace!

i just signed up.  please don't delay in approving my account.

onan

Good luck on your new forum. When will you be going?