• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Dark with Bryan Alvarez

Started by Bryan Alvarez, December 01, 2013, 07:07:02 PM

the_peeve

Yeah, the last show was a good one. With Thomas Carey

Brody

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 02, 2016, 11:25:52 AM
Naw, thanks anyway. If it's not that important to him, it's not that important to me. Not everybody "tweets" you know.   ;)

It's fixed FYI

the_peeve

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 08, 2016, 12:16:37 PM
Thanks! Did he have a show Sunday (3/6)?

I just noticed there wasn't on his main page. No biggie with having the baby and all. We can't give him the Bateman treatment just yet Ciardelo! lol

Ciardelo

Quote from: the_peeve on March 08, 2016, 08:54:26 PM
I just noticed there wasn't on his main page. No biggie with having the baby and all. We can't give him the Bateman treatment just yet Ciardelo! lol
Oh right! I forgot about the brand new baby! I'm just not a very good stalker.  :D

Have you tried the DragonKing Dark show? I listened to the very first one which probably wasn't a very good example. I might give it a try again especially since Dark City/Weekend doesn't seem to be an active show on Sundays.

the_peeve

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 08, 2016, 09:03:08 PM
Oh right! I forgot about the brand new baby! I'm just not a very good stalker.  :D

Have you tried the DragonKing Dark show? I listened to the very first one which probably wasn't a very good example. I might give it a try again especially since Dark City/Weekend doesn't seem to be an active show on Sundays.

Yea I tried the DragonKing Dark, and it's not my cup of tea. I listened to about 4 shows and I won't be returning.