• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sam Nunberg

Started by Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, March 06, 2018, 02:03:41 AM

Raving lunatic, or tragic victim? Discuss.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 06, 2018, 02:09:14 AM
Drunk as a skunk

I heard no legal theory that would justify his defiance. 

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 06, 2018, 02:09:14 AM
Drunk as a skunk

He admitted to being on antidepressants. Probably explains it. Along with the five vodka and vodkas he used to wash them down

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 06, 2018, 08:44:19 AM
I heard no legal theory that would justify his defiance.

"I don't wanna!", doesn't count?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 06, 2018, 09:18:12 AM
He admitted to being on antidepressants. Probably explains. Along with the five vodka and vodkas he used to wash them down

What's your excuse?

Gd5150

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 06, 2018, 02:03:41 AM
Raving lunatic, or tragic victim? Discuss.

Another example of why the MSDemoKKKRat media is a joke. He was on 5 networks yesterday. The only thing they talked about. And then...he turns out to be a nothing burger.

Just like 7,000 other anti Trump nothing burgers they’ve done this with the last year and a half. The Mueller/Russian Collusion joke being the highlight.

Kidnostad3

I just heard that Sam has decided that he will comply with the supeoena after all.  Things looked a lot different to him in the cold light of dawn after sleeping it off.

Dr. MD MD

I say good for him for saying it. He's right! We should all be screaming bullshit over this. The Democrats LOST the election. I don't give a fuck if Mueller is, was or will be a Republican. This is a Democrat witch hunt still going on now for well over a year after they lost. It's time to push back now and take back the control that Trump legitimately won or war. It's that simple now. So, sit down and shut up now or it's on like Donkey Kong! ;)