• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Need New Ring Tone- Newt Ruined "Dancing Queen" - Ideas from old bumper tunes?

Started by anagrammy, June 20, 2011, 04:22:52 PM

anagrammy

What a couple of weeks.  First Weiner ruins the name of hot dogs everywhere and then Newt Gingrich actually has MY RING TONE.  I cannot use Dancing Queen now and risk the damage to my liberal reputation....

Ideas?  What are you using? 

Anagrammy

Eddie Coyle

Newt should be using the Hollies "King Midas in Reverse", for everything that fool touches turns to dust.

As the singular human sans cellphone,I don't have a ringtone, but if I did, it would have to be something that annoys people. Walter Murphy's "A Fifth of Beethoven" would be a prime candidate.

onan

a fellow that works in my dept. has one that is simply a man's voice that says "ring... ring... ring"

anagrammy

Onan - that's a good one!  I need the proper voice....that deep-voiced guy from Coast saying, "Ringing from the High Desert"  or maybe

"You're in the right place at the right time, now answer the phone"

Ana

onan

Quote from: anagrammy on June 20, 2011, 08:37:11 PM
Onan - that's a good one!  I need the proper voice....that deep-voiced guy from Coast saying, "Ringing from the High Desert"  or maybe

"You're in the right place at the right time, now answer the phone"

Ana

ROFL

Scully

Mine plays the X-Files Theme.

It used to play "Take My Breath Away" from the movie Top Gun, but people looked at me funny when it started up in the grocery store. Didn't think I looked like I'd want to ride a motorcycle with Tom Cruise, I s'pose.  ;)

anagrammy

Quote from: Scully on June 21, 2011, 01:17:41 AM
Mine plays the X-Files Theme.

It used to play "Take My Breath Away" from the movie Top Gun, but people looked at me funny when it started up in the grocery store. Didn't think I looked like I'd want to ride a motorcycle with Tom Cruise, I s'pose.  ;)

I'd love to see you get a shoulder tattoo, Scully.  People would do a double take wherever you go - it would be like Margaret Thatcher having a tat!

I'm thinking of getting one just to shock my kids, and believe me it will shock them.  Something Buddhist-Biker. Ish.  Maybe not.

Anagrammy