• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MAY 6 FRIDAY NIGHT COUNTDOWN (Roswell Leftovers)

Started by anagrammy, May 06, 2011, 01:52:11 PM

Usagi

Quote from: JustOneFix on May 06, 2011, 11:35:15 PM
Edit- Smashing Pumpkins for bumper music is better than the Doo-wop shit they were playing last night, but not much better.

This made me giggle.

And, yes, Agent : Orange... this show does fucking suck.  Constantly.  It's not even fun to make fun of.  Haven't I already gone through this once?  I guess I just needed confirmation.  This show is abysmal.

I've only managed a half a beer due to my utter lack of entertainment.  I think I'm going to go read...

The late great George Carlin would sum it up for me. Mostly his second some people are comment.

George Carlin Stupid People

anagrammy

Uh, Oh!  I just rested my eyes and it's almost midnight!!!!!!  Yeowza.  Sorry to miss the party...doesn't sound like much of a party, though.  Cold leftovers, huh?  Any Nooryisms so far?

anagrammy

Anybody here?

"John" says the military were "disconcerted."  This guy can take the exciting subject of UFOs and actually make it dull.  When he answers questions, he actually sucks energy out of the air.

Usagi

Quote from: anagrammy on May 07, 2011, 12:48:42 AM
Uh, Oh!  I just rested my eyes and it's almost midnight!!!!!!  Yeowza.  Sorry to miss the party...doesn't sound like much of a party, though.  Cold leftovers, huh?  Any Nooryisms so far?

Who knows.  I turned it down in favor of playing around in the 'Music' thread.  But, I think it's time for a little no internets time.  Screw Coast.  I'm sure someone will post if JustOneFix calls in. ;)

anagrammy

Hi Usagi - I take it JustOneFix is planning to call-- are you with us JOF?

anagrammy

I just FASTBLASTED George:

You said you would be traveling more but your calendar is empty. 'Fess up now--are you a May 21ster?  Are you thinking you might be raptured?

Ana

Scully

Good one, Ana.

Do you think Noory reads those fastblasts?

Does anyone here know how fastblasts are displayed?

anagrammy

We know he has a laptop in front of him because he asks questions listeners send in and IMs requesting to be saved by Richard Hoagland....

Kathleen Keating?  Was she the one on privacy who was into the chips big time? 

HERE WE GO:  Missing one year of time.....was inside the moon... let's see how GN handles this guy

anagrammy

Spiders have eight legs and Santa had eight reindeer.  Connect the dots....

Scully

This is either someone mocking Noory or he's just plain wacko.

George will handle it like he does everything:  "Absolutely!" ::)

At this point, I'm betting on wacko.

Just got back - had some business to take care of.

Anyone still here?

anagrammy

George is playing this looney straight.  The aliens get us with spiders.  George:  That is ...one of the most bizarre stories...that I have ever heard.  When you got to the one hundred thousand spiders, that is just too much for me...ugh.

He is absolutely humorless.  Would make a good weatherman, maybe.  Now he's trying to scare people with the planet-killing caldera which is overdue "that's a fact."

Quote from: anagrammy on May 07, 2011, 01:23:23 AM
George is playing this looney straight.  The aliens get us with spiders.  George:  That is ...one of the most bizarre stories...that I have ever heard.  When you got to the one hundred thousand spiders, that is just too much for me...ugh.

He is absolutely humorless.  Would make a good weatherman, maybe.  Now he's trying to scare people with the planet-killing caldera which is overdue "that's a fact."

Goddamn could he have kept the mentally disturbed caller on for any longer?

anagrammy

Hi AO, glad you're here!  Kathleen Keating (privacy lady-used to be on all the time) has disappeared and we just had a looney on who has one year of missing time but since he saw one hundred thousand spiders wearing harnesses like reindeer,  he should probably look for that missing year at the state institution.

Quote from: anagrammy on May 07, 2011, 01:26:23 AM
Hi AO, glad you're here!  Kathleen Keating (privacy lady-used to be on all the time) has disappeared and we just had a looney on who has one year of missing time but since he saw one hundred thousand spiders wearing harnesses like reindeer,  he should probably look for that missing year at the state institution.

But that was just a caller... right?
Please tell me the spider guy wasn't a guest

How big of a room would it take to fit 1x10^5 spiders in with no overlaps? What are we talking here, like Daddy longlegs? Or camel spiders?

Scully

Looks like we're gonna be blessed with all George's favorite topics tonight.

Every time George speaks it seems like he's distracted. Maybe he's texting or something in the background? Because it really does sound like he's otherwise occupied while he's doing this show.

Quote from: Scully on May 07, 2011, 01:29:42 AM
Looks like we're gonna be blessed with all George's favorite topics tonight.
100,000 spiders means 800,000 legs

anagrammy

Seeing legions of insects is a common delusion for schizophrenics and people coming off drugs.  My son saw ants moving in the carpet.  Yeah, the spider guy was a caller.  The merciful thing was for George to terminate the recitation of this guy's delusions, but no.  He thinks it's respectful to let them go on and on and then he actually makes reinforcing comments like "He shapeshifted on you." 

anagrammy

Anyone else think it is WEIRD to talk about the planet-killing caldera in Yellowstone and follow it by "It's a Wonderful World?"

Quote from: anagrammy on May 07, 2011, 01:35:50 AM
Anyone else think it is WEIRD to talk about the planet-killing caldera in Yellowstone and follow it by "It's a Wonderful World?"

I'm afraid of being hit by the retard rays emanating from the radio

Oh good another caller...

on the bright side of things, his avid fans have the evolutionary capacity of a fart.  8)

Scully

I bought Noory's goods for years, because I thought he was just so compassionate that he entertained even the farthest out of callers.

I excused all his goofiness because I thought he was just desperately trying to be funny.  When I finally saw that he was really a mean, mindless selfish shill, my opinion of the human race  and of my discerning judgment sank to a new low.

Don't ya just love it when he takes personal calls on the air? ???

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 07, 2011, 01:43:13 AM
on the bright side of things, his avid fans have the evolutionary capacity of a fart.  8)

But what about channeling?

I need another beer

anagrammy

Re picture of Osama bin Laden:  Duh, he has no head, just a shredded stump.  Nothing to gain by showing that.

Scully

Yes, George get your politics in here, please.

There are so many of us needing you to guide us to common sense and Ron Paul. :-*