• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Tornado Alley? Take Shelter Here!

Started by anagrammy, April 30, 2011, 10:58:48 AM

anagrammy

This thread is to help us keep track of our CoastGab friends who live in the tornado-prone areas and are

a) being punished by God with tornados for (fill in the blank)
b) being sorted by tornados, i.e., sheep from goats ala Last Days
c) being buffeted by Satan who is showing God that if you destroy people's stuff they lose faith ala Job
d) having population reduction by the elite through HAARP ala Alex Jones

OR are suffering the increase in storms predicted by global warming and sun-related phenomena.  Keep us posted on how you are and what you are experiencing.  Scully--this means you! 

Anagrammy

Silent

I've been in Kansas for over 4 years now and I've been really let down by the storms.  Not that I want to get hit by a tornado but something about a nasty storm gets my blood flowing.  The Wizard of Oz really got my hopes up too far I think.  There's been one storm, about two years ago now, that was so bad I got scared for a few minutes.  Otherwise this whole Kansas and tornado connection seems to be all media hype!

Scully

Quote from: anagrammy on April 30, 2011, 10:58:48 AM
This thread is to help us keep track of our CoastGab friends who live in the tornado-prone areas and are

a) being punished by God with tornados for (fill in the blank)
b) being sorted by tornados, i.e., sheep from goats ala Last Days
c) being buffeted by Satan who is showing God that if you destroy people's stuff they lose faith ala Job
d) having population reduction by the elite through HAARP ala Alex Jones

OR are suffering the increase in storms predicted by global warming and sun-related phenomena.  Keep us posted on how you are and what you are experiencing.  Scully--this means you! 

Anagrammy

Well, thanks for the concern, Ana.  I'm pretty sure all of the above might apply to me, but I'm actually partial to d).  Two of my favorite people in the whole world are George Noory and Alex Jones, and if I could, in some small way,  help fulfill their prophesies, it would just be my Appalachian honor to do so.

For whatever reason, though, my worthless life was spared once again this past week (though my house and my vehicles were somewhat damaged by the wrath of God's wind and hail), and though I spent long moments sitting in a cramped basement closet with several young children and a claustrophobic daughter-in-law, once again I have evidently been ajudged a sheep and not a goat.  If it were not so, I would not be here tonight, shooting my mouth off at Coast Gab, yet one more time. 8)