• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 07, 2019, 02:01:07 AM
Get someone to explain marriage to you.

Is that how they do it in England? It would explain the low birth rate.

jason.callan

My friends & fellow legion members Jake & Amanda drove all the way down from Pittsburgh to meet me & take me out to a steakhouse in Meadville.
The food review of that will be up Tomorrow.
I had a awesome time.
I wonder what George thinks of this?
#youtubefamous

https://youtu.be/lH4_pDBJwNc

Quote from: jason.callan on July 07, 2019, 02:52:11 PM
My friends & fellow legion members Jake & Amanda drove all the way down from Pittsburgh to meet me & take me out to a steakhouse in Meadville.
The food review of that will be up Tomorrow.
I had a awesome time.
I wonder what George thinks of this?
#youtubefamous

https://youtu.be/lH4_pDBJwNc

That's amazingly awesome, Mr. Callan!  Congratulations on getting taken out to dinner - can't wait to see the video!  Things like this - and people like Jake and Amanda - are what make me PROUD to be a member of the Legion!

FRIENDSHIP.

jason.callan

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 07, 2019, 05:58:57 PM
That's amazingly awesome, Mr. Callan!  Congratulations on getting taken out to dinner - can't wait to see the video!  Things like this - and people like Jake and Amanda - are what make me PROUD to be a member of the Legion!

FRIENDSHIP.

Thank you so much my Brother.

FRIENDSHIP

jason.callan

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 07, 2019, 05:58:57 PM

FRIENDSHIP.

This is where they treated me too as well my good buddy Gerry.

https://youtu.be/m3qNMHA__aM

FRIENDSHIP

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on July 10, 2019, 10:48:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQKJiZHwoQA

Kiaraa Kitty walking around China in HD or George Senda filming from his hovel with a potato... Hmmm....

Sugaree

Kathy: Why doesn't any one eat "real food" anymore?

George: "millennial are the healthy"

Sugaree

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 11, 2019, 07:24:48 AM
[attachment=1,msg1339920]
I saw Being There was concerned about his health and kept telling him to go to the doctor to lose weight and other things. What does George suggest he do with the money?
Taking himself out to eat a god meal. lmao

$159.99?  Cha-Ching!   White Crow might be a mouldering in the grave but no matter.  Looks like there might be a new benefactor in town.  Be kind to this one Senda - you might have struck gold.

Norm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2019, 04:56:51 PM
$159.99?  Cha-Ching!   White Crow might be a mouldering in the grave but no matter.  Looks like there might be a new benefactor in town.  Be kind to this one Senda - you might have struck gold.

Check out the "Being There" YouTube channel. Caring rich lady in a high rise, hmmm....$$$$

Norm

Quote from: Sugaree on July 11, 2019, 10:10:23 AM
I saw Being There was concerned about his health and kept telling him to go to the doctor to lose weight and other things. What does George suggest he do with the money?
Taking himself out to eat a god meal. lmao

After clearing off the 'free foods' table George had to walk with 30 pounds of canned pineapple and peaches for over a mile he said. This was not easy for a obesely overweight disabled man to do. YouTuber "Being There" must have felt so sorry for poor George she hit the donate button to help his sorry butt out!

Quote from: Norm on July 11, 2019, 06:26:32 PM
Check out the "Being There" YouTube channel. Caring rich lady in a high rise, hmmm....$$$$

Most excellent.

So is there a pool on how long it takes before George labels her a hater and a troll and bans her?

Norm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2019, 08:52:25 PM
Most excellent.

So is there a pool on how long it takes before George labels her a hater and a troll and bans her?

I sent her a PM asking if she could arrange paying off George's unpaid internet bills so we could see better quality videos. Judging from her YouTube comments she's a regular sugar momma.

Norm

Kathy says she has a problem getting close to men.  And Abram doesn't have a girlfriend because he has a brain disorder? Explains his attraction to George I suppose.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on July 11, 2019, 09:41:52 PM
Kathy says she has a problem getting close to men.  And Abram doesn't have a girlfriend because he has a brain disorder? Explains his attraction to George I suppose.

When I heard Kathy say that George and Patty were the only two people left in the world who really knew her,  I admit, I started feeling a little sorry for George and Patty.

Quote from: Norm on July 11, 2019, 09:36:14 PM
I sent her a PM asking if she could arrange paying off George's unpaid internet bills so we could see better quality videos. Judging from her YouTube comments she's a regular sugar momma.

Sugar Momma until the CoT+J convince him that she is part of the coven of bitches that bring him down.  Then he'll hater and troll her and she'll be inventing new and creative things he
should be F'd with. 

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 11, 2019, 09:54:23 PM
Sugar Momma until the CoT+J convince him that she is part of the coven of bitches that bring him down.  Then he'll hater and troll her and she'll be inventing new and creative things he
should be F'd with.

Or until she tries to give him a suggestion.

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2019, 09:50:51 PM
When I heard Kathy say that George and Patty were the only two people left in the world who really knew her,  I admit, I started feeling a little sorry for George and Patty.

She left out the poor bastard that has to douse her pad with insecticide to kill the cooties off.  I imagine that nameless, unfortunate knows her pretty well too...........................

Norm

Well I just emailed George advising him 'Being There' is a very rich lady who often makes donations to  less fortunate Youtubers and that it would be wise for him to personally thank her for the donation. That he needs to be on his very best behavior as unexpected financial surprises could be on his dinner plate in the not to distant future.

But on the other side of the coin, we could be watching the early stages of a well constructed troll....

;D

Lilith

As I'm listening to George discuss his internet connection problems, I'm starting to think that he never even read his Internet For Dummies books.

Lilith

George thinks he only needs to lose 50 or 60 lbs to feel better.   LOL

Lilith

George is talking about the Area 51 event on the C2C website.  He should go.

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2019, 11:14:37 PM
George thinks he only needs to lose 50 or 60 lbs to feel better.   LOL

It’s relative. George would notice a difference in losing 10 to 15 pounds. He would feel great but he’d feel better than he does now.

10 pounds is actually a lot to carry around all day.

Norm

George needs to clean his camera lens, it might actually improve the video quality but pigs are not known for cleaning their hovels.

WOTR

Quote from: Norm on July 11, 2019, 11:47:10 PM
... but pigs are not known for cleaning their hovels.
That is what tax-payer provided cleaning ladies are for...