• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Nobody on January 26, 2017, 04:36:59 PM
Who even bothers listening for free at this point?

Nobody bothers to ask important questions nowadays.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 26, 2017, 09:36:35 PM

Nobody bothers to ask important questions nowadays.

Well, I try to. I asked last night's guest if the "Torah Code" ever mentioned Jesus or the Messiah, and he said that he either didn't know or hadn't asked. Which is BS because it's ridiculous to believe that Hillary's e-mails and Trump would be mentioned in the "codes," AND NOT THE LONG AWAITED MESSIAH!

Lilith

Ok, well, I've listened to about 15 minutes of this, and that was more than enough. Maybe I'll check back tomorrow night, if I'm awake.

Ghost Nutter

Owing to youth or not..that guy was crazy to take her home with him

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 27, 2017, 12:03:14 AM
Ok, well, I've listened to about 15 minutes of this, and that was more than enough. Maybe I'll check back tomorrow night, if I'm awake.
Yeah, I switched it off. Surprize, surprize the man has a book out too! Sounds like Heather interviewed him for Art and this guy was a reject...she's really trying to sell his story and it shows. She totally ruins any kind of "suspension of disbelief." OH well, we get LMH tonight on that other channel.

Ghost Nutter

The guy would have been better off presenting this as a horror...novel rather than true events...because it's  a damn good story..spooky, funny and creepy...I'm  enjoying  this show for what it is

Ghost Nutter

If art does come back..He's  in it for the big pay day..big launch...leave noory in the dust and let heather be the future

SergeantMajor

Well, good evening all...what will Heather have for us tonight? :)

SergeantMajor

Her voice seems to get more huskier every day!

SergeantMajor

Dr Mulder? Nurse Scully?  Good heavens, if she has her own wish machine, it must be broken.

albrecht

Quote from: Sergeant Major on January 27, 2017, 11:02:00 PM
Her voice seems to get more huskier every day!
There are consequences for excessive fire-dancing and candle-work.

There really should be a government label and laws on that activity, like the one on cigarettes that Art was commenting about on an old show I was listening too earlier. He should make Yul Brenner like commercials, after his ponderings and considering now, though I hope he is well for the past great shows and out of common-decency and concern for fellow people.

SergeantMajor

Does she buy her E-cigarette needs from our great MV! ;)

michio

Mmm mmm. When she is uh makin everyone entertained and knowin more than they did uh before listenin to her program, and uh she is smokin her e-cig and lookin for another caller, did she check her battery so it uh won't be blowin up and maybe burnin up the ham shack? I hope uh the answer is yesssss.

albrecht

The first time I saw someone smoking an "E-Cig" was at a nephew's birthday party and some new husband of an in-law I never met went outside and broke out this deal and fumes coming out and I saw by the pool door window and I was thinking, fuck that dude is bold, nobody met him before and he is breaking out a one-hitter or crackpipe right outside the door! Was like WTF?

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on January 27, 2017, 11:55:42 PM
Heather is being savaged on /x/.

It's sad that bellgab is better than /x/ now /artbell/ threads used to be fun now it's just theone talking to himself

albrecht

Talk of dad and chores and now cats is like a Prairie Home Companion without the jokes and fun. (This from an admitted person who lived through that PHC stuff, so funny for me, at least.) But I'm gonna go scan channels for a radio swap-meet, what do you got to sell, or crop reports now. This is lame. Waiting...a bit better with regard to water supply....maybe?

Quote from: albrecht on January 28, 2017, 12:06:14 AM
Talk of dad and chores and now cats is like a Prairie Home Companion without the jokes and fun. (This from an admitted person who lived through that PHC stuff, so funny for me, at least.) But I'm gonna go scan channels for a radio swap-meet, what do you got to sell, or crop reports now. This is lame. Waiting...a bit better with regard to water supply....maybe?

Guy Noire?

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on January 28, 2017, 12:08:47 AM
Guy Noire?
Ha, no. Just know those deplorable people in the Midwest. And he, despite his bent, is funny for encapsulating truth. Truth to power! Though he never mentioned some Somalians imported raping or some failed farmer due to financial speculators killing himself or Chinese (or Saudis) buying up property? Odd?