• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 12, 2015, 04:51:39 PM
I agree. I'm going to keep my sub and see what happens. Good luck to her, I'm sure she'll get better each night.

That's pretty much all that's left to do. I still hope they catch the dude who is behind the shootings.

fos

I didn't think she did too bad. I didn't think much of the guest. I could have blown him out of the water. Imagine what Art could have done. But that is not what the show is about. I understand Heather is going to have a much better guest next week.

I wish her all the best and hope the show continues.

ItsOver

I have to give credit to Heather for stepping-in at the last minute and giving it a go.  Art didn't do her any favor by throwing her into a difficult situation with little warning.  At least he called-in to help when it was obvious things were floundering.  Why he didn't try to get a temporary seasoned host is beyond me rather than having Heather sink or swim.  Bateman or somebody out there.

My pick for a host or co-host with Heather would be MV.  He does a bang-up job with the GabCast.  I know he's probably not an option with his college, family, and other obligations, though. 

Riley Martian

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 04:42:30 PM
You sure do know a lot about arguing there fancy man. But I know bitching and moaning when I read it. And all you are doing is bitching and moaning.
And bitching and moaning is what you are doing about another poster.

Ciardelo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 12, 2015, 04:51:39 PM
I agree. I'm going to keep my sub and see what happens. Good luck to her, I'm sure she'll get better each night.
+1 you A #1

Ciardelo

Quote from: Riley Martian on December 12, 2015, 05:09:09 PM
And bitching and moaning is what you are doing about another poster.
Actually, if you go back and read, we where having a discussion. But if all you want to do is bitch and moan about me, I can handle it. :)

onan

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 05:10:12 PM
Actually, if you go back and read, we where having a discussion. But if all you want to do is bitch and moan about me, I can handle it. :)

You should brush your teeth.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on December 12, 2015, 05:06:12 PM

My pick for a host or co-host with Heather would be MV.  He does a bang-up job with the GabCast.  I know he's probably not an option with his college, family, and other obligations, though.

thanks, you silly goose.  kiss!

ItsOver

Quote from: MV on December 12, 2015, 05:11:31 PM
thanks, you silly goose.  kiss!
Hehehe. Blush.  Seriously, Heather and you or just you would be great, MV.  Oh, well.  Thanks for the turbo BellGab upgrade for sucking-up!

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2015, 02:03:46 PM
She has done more than you or I have.

Okay... I'm not trying host the show, are you? That's not the issue, anyway. She's not a professional broadcaster and that's easy to hear. Heather can speak and make sense. If that qualifies her to take over Art's radio show, fine. I won't be paying for it let alone listening.

onan

Quote from: rekcuf on December 12, 2015, 05:14:02 PM
Okay... I'm not trying host the show, are you? That's not the issue, anyway. She's not a professional broadcaster and that's easy to hear. Heather can speak and make sense. If that qualifies her to take over Art's radio show, fine. I won't be paying for it let alone listening.

Sounds like we have a solution.

Claudius

Quote from: whoozit on December 12, 2015, 04:45:50 PM
Please explain, I'm confused.
The quick email sent out by Keith explaining how to cancel your subscription and Hoagie (as credulous as he is) saying that he had a talk with Keith that night and that Keith said that the network is folding because of this. Also the show won't stay on terrestrial radio as evidenced by some stations dropping the show nearly the moment Art said he was done.

Claudius

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 04:57:41 PM
Oh! Mr. teacher man taught me! But they also will see bitching and moaning if you are honest enough to put it in your files Mr. man.
Nice anti-intellectual jab. I'm sure he's writhing in pain.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Claudius on December 12, 2015, 05:18:35 PM
Thanks! Who says we all can't get along!

Riley Martian

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2015, 04:57:13 PM
Add this to your class notes. You arrogant piece of shit. Fuck you. You came her with the specific intention to ridicule Heather. No one with any amount of reasoning thinks she is the second iteration of Art Bell. She stepped up and did the job. Sorry your rhetoric and logic is offended. Just for your class, so please only let your class read it.

Is this guy as big an ass in class as on this forum?
You are such a vagina, I bet many women don't get periods like you do. You are the definition of a sensitive little bitch. LOL!!!

I am glad he's got you spinning in your little wheels.  ;D

onan

Quote from: Riley Martian on December 12, 2015, 05:20:48 PM
You are such a vagina, I bet many women don't get periods like you do. You are the definition of a sensitive little bitch. LOL!!!

I am glad he's got you spinning in your little wheels.  ;D

Well, I have certainly been put in my place.

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2015, 05:16:13 PM
Sounds like we have a solution.

Yep. Cancel MITD.

For some reason the rules don't apply to Heather aka (redacted)...
georgenoorysucks.com? Bashing Noory was the foundation for this fourm. Your white knighting for Heather doesn't change that. She's fair game. Sorry not sorry.

Gassy Man

Quote from: onan on December 12, 2015, 04:57:13 PM
Add this to your class notes. You arrogant piece of shit. Fuck you. You came her with the specific intention to ridicule Heather. No one with any amount of reasoning thinks she is the second iteration of Art Bell. She stepped up and did the job. Sorry your rhetoric and logic is offended. Just for your class, so please only let your class read it.

Is this guy as big an ass in class as on this forum?
Sure.  That's called a personal attack, or ad hominem.  Anyone can childishly cuss and throw out insults, as you ably demonstrate.   It's what we teach our students not to do because it's the last refuge of someone who has no reason, intelligence, or argument.  So, no problem.  You're just proving the case for me and why it's so important that those with an education make sure that those without don't keep taking the human race two steps back.  If you want, I can post some of their responses after we meet again next week.

Think of it this way:  All you're doing is helping me to do my job better.  I will not only be just as successful as I was before, but probably more so since the best you can do is prove my case for me.   ;D

And whatever tantrum you throw, Heather is still not qualified for the job, too. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gassy Man on December 12, 2015, 05:34:26 PM
Sure.  That's called a personal attack, or ad hominem.  Anyone can childishly cuss and throw out insults, as you ably demonstrate.   It's what we teach our students not to do because it's the last refuge of someone who has no reason, intelligence, or argument.  So, no problem.  You're just proving the case for me and why it's so important that those with an education make sure that those without don't keep taking the human race two steps back.  If you want, I can post some of their responses after we meet again next week.

Think of it this way:  All you're doing is helping me to do my job better.  I will not only be just as successful as I was before, but probably more so since the best you can do is prove my case for me.   ;D

And whatever tantrum you throw, Heather is still not qualified for the job, too.
That really bothers you doesn't it? You can thank me later for helping you.

onan

Quote from: Gassy Man on December 12, 2015, 05:34:26 PM

You're welcome.

Gassy Man

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 04:57:41 PM
Oh! Mr. teacher man taught me! But they also will see bitching and moaning if you are honest enough to put it in your files Mr. man.
Sure, they'll see your "bitching and moaning," too, about anyone you don't agree with, as well as directly attacking people instead of offering cogent ideas.  You are what you do, and what you do is obvious enough, even for a novice college student.  :)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gassy Man on December 12, 2015, 05:39:36 PM
Sure, they'll see your "bitching and moaning," too, about anyone you don't agree with, as well as directly attacking people instead of offering cogent ideas.  You are what you do, and what you do is obvious enough, even for a novice college student.  :)
So, what can you do but bitch and moan about it? It's a done deal man. :)

Gassy Man

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 05:36:44 PM
That really bothers you doesn't it? You can thank me later for helping you.
Actually, no, it doesn't bother me.  It is what it is.  Part of the reason people like me can make money is because of people like you.   ;D  If you didn't do such a poor job of reasoning, things would work better than they do, and if they worked better, there wouldn't be a need to pay someone like me to help fix it.  So, no, actually you help my bottom line.   And the beauty is you do it for free!

Keep using poor logic and reasoning.  Keep calling people names or trying to shift the argument to something irrelevant.  Nothing proves the need for someone to help fix these issues than the people who cause them.  And just remember, no matter how much you do so, Heather still is not qualified.

Gassy Man

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2015, 05:40:22 PM
So, what can you do but bitch and moan about it? It's a done deal man. :)
Yep, keep posting.  Do it enough times, and we'll have covered all the logical fallacies.  :)

Gassy Man

Gassy Man

Quote from: Claudius on December 12, 2015, 05:18:35 PM
The beauty is, with everything he posts, he just proves my point further.  I couldn't do a better job if I just made up examples.   :D

onan

Quote from: Gassy Man on December 12, 2015, 05:47:36 PM
I'll remember that when I'm cashing checks.   ;D

I am glad you are financially rewarded. I hope you are secure with your family.