• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 01:59:07 AM
I'll be honest--I don't even know if there's a landrace native to the whole fuckin' planet.

No.  Yes.  Both. ::) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 14, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
I accept your admission of your utter shitfulness.

Yeah, you're shit alright, no question there!

Feel free to let those walls destroy your poisoned and deceitful world view.

It pleases me greatly!

Project much Shreddi dear?

You worthless leftarded limey cunt!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

(Pssst, Metron.  The more you let him trigger you the more he'll do it.  That's the only reason he does it.  Try defusion.  He may be the one who entertains you). ;) ;D

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 14, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
(Pssst, Metron.  The more you let him trigger you the more he'll do it.  That's the only reason he does it.  Try defusion.  He may be the one who entertains you). ;) ;D

Pssst, StarrMountain.  Moron2267 is too stupid to figure that out.  ;D ;D

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 14, 2018, 09:36:23 AM
You're like a cock crowing on a dunghill. You're very pleased with yourself, but everybody else just sees a cunt standing on a mound of shit.

Feel free to post walls of text and links that nobody reads. It gives you an outlet at least. I presume you're housebound with little else to occupy you.

Aw, you're jealous Pud and that insipid Atredies vermin got a mention as the worst, and you didn't. 

If it means anything, I'd have included you if it had been my post.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 14, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

Nobody here worships Trump and his name probably wouldn’t appear on most of our Christmas card lists.  We appreciate his energy in doing what he was hired to do and most of all his tenacity in standing up to the coordinated assault on his Presidency by chapped-ass shit birds like you.

Calm down .....
Your messiah will still be there regardless of what anyone posts here.
Comprehend ?   ;D ;D

Kidnostad3

From what little info is available, Horowitz’s report seems to be more of an exercise in damage control than a statement of facts and clear explication of findings based on those facts.  Anything short of that makes his conclusions meaningless.  I will wait to opine until after I have read all 400 pages minus the classified appendix.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 14, 2018, 11:18:40 AM
Pssst, StarrMountain.  Moron2267 is too stupid to figure that out.  ;D ;D
Nah, he's not stupid.  He does the research so he's not lazy either.  He just needs to loosen up a little bit.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 14, 2018, 12:06:56 PM
Calm down .....
Comprehend ?   ;D ;D
Not a messiah, just a president who is not for sale.  First time for everything. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 13, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

https://youtu.be/ZaFFOum51mw

He actually said most countries have a human rights record like NK...and that the fat kid loves the people in NK... Now, I'm pretty sure neither of those statements is true.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on June 14, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVC677-YmfM

;)

At least that lets the Brits off the hook. Fucking Canadians trying to get the mother country take the blame. Bastards.  >:(

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 14, 2018, 12:06:56 PM
Calm down .....
Comprehend ?   ;D ;D

Have a reading comprehension problem?

Nobody here worships Trump and his name probably wouldn’t appear on most of our Christmas card lists. 

The point is arguable of course but from everything I've read from Kid, he acknowledges Trump has faults but at least Trump is trying to do what he was elected to do.

Yorkshire pud

Nobody here worships Trump and his name probably wouldn’t appear on most of our Christmas card lists.  We appreciate his energy in doing what he was hired to do and most of all his tenacity in standing up to the coordinated assault on his Presidency by chapped-ass shit birds like you.

You're not going to be on HIS Christmas card list if you don't. The GOP have it down to an art form now, some were a bit ambivalent at first but now the craven spineless sycophants either openly suck Trump's balls or say nothing. It's safer that way I guess. No danger of Trump getting up at 3am and sending off an invective laden tweet at someone who incurred his rage. I wonder if he's jealous that he only has a smart phone and not anti aircraft guns like the fat kid? Now when it comes to dealing with the less than faithful he really knows how to throw an 'under the bus' party.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 14, 2018, 12:35:20 PM
Not a messiah, just a president who is not for sale.  First time for everything. ;)

Your woeful ignorance is adorable.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 14, 2018, 12:13:32 PM
Nah, he's not stupid.  He does the research so he's not lazy either.  He just needs to loosen up a little bit.

You know don't you he has an attention span that would make a house fly blush? He doesn't get written reports without pictures because he can't read to the end of a bus ticket let alone a multi page intelligence report. Hardly surprising considering his reading age is that of a twelve year old who is particularly slow on the uptake. I used to have a step daughter who could read out loud better at aged six than Trump does now, and she had a much greater vocabulary.

It's obvious he isn't lazy, hence why he's an obese pile of lard.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 14, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
From what little info is available, Horowitz’s report seems to be more of an exercise in damage control than a statement of facts and clear explication of findings based on those facts.  Anything short of that makes his conclusions meaningless.  I will wait to opine until after I have read all 400 pages minus the classified appendix.

A lot like the alleged Congressional intel report about Russian collusion: The GOP led committee didn't even bother interviewing most of the players in the game, and disregarded anything that was portent to the issue..  ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 14, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

Justin Christ, that's hilarious. He probably doesn't even own the trousers he stands up in.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 01:19:55 PM
I used to have a step daughter

You're digging pretty deep into that well for the voice of wisdom and experience, ain't ya? No one really gives a shit what a filthy degenerate like you thinks is a good idea in any sphere of human influence.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 14, 2018, 01:25:51 PM
Justin Christ, that's hilarious. He probably doesn't even own the trousers he stands up in.
Uh-huh, does too. ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 13, 2018, 09:35:48 PM
Your experience was considerably different from Pud's.  If I remember correctly, he was quite impressed, especially with the education, healthcare, etc - you know, all the features the Left-wing Castro supporters always bring up. 

I'm sure he liked the idea the population is disarmed as well.

Yes, what a disgrace, a country that actually has a sense of responsibility towards its own people. Imagine wasting money on health and education when they should be blowing holes in each other like decent people.

Thank goodness the US stepped in to stop them, we can't have that sort of thing catching on.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

Course it did, It's only jet fuel.
Actually, it was to dodge a missile that was fired at it.

Jackstar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 14, 2018, 01:25:51 PM
He probably doesn't even own the trousers he stands up in.

Leasing is a great tax savings! You wouldn't understand,  because you're a peasant.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

He actually said most countries have a human rights record like NK...and that the fat kid loves the people in NK... Now, I'm pretty sure neither of those statements is true.
There may be some conclusion jumping that may not be valid down the road.  Time will tell.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 14, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
Uh-huh, does too. ::)

Not only were his trousers loaned to him from a sweatshop in Vladivostock, when he takes them off you can see a small VP tattoo on his flabby left buttock.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 14, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

Your woeful ignorance is adorable.
Aw shucks thanks Pud, so is yours.  Let's play dress-up! ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 14, 2018, 01:35:04 PM
Time will tell.

It already has told. I don't see The War On Drugs (or Terror) as any different than what the alleged North Korean government is allegedly doing to its own alleged people.

Leaving that area basically alone for 50 years has a lot more to do its geographical location than its political ideology. And of course it's never been "alone"--that's where all the "heroes" from World War II showed up!

You know what stories I never hear about from North Korea? Tales of circumcision. Someone should look into that.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 14, 2018, 01:35:59 PM
Not only were his trousers loaned to him from a sweatshop in Vladivostock, when he takes them off you can see a small VP tattoo on his flabby left buttock.
You got that close, eh?  You, of ALL people, are the last one I expected to try and brown-nose our president.  Just when I thought I had you figured out.  Well, there ya go then. ::) ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 14, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
Moron2267 ........ you've got a President that you worship,

Except as the actual written record confirms here I do not "worship" him, in fact he wouldn't even get a dinner invite due to his appalling ego and creepy lifestyle decisions. So your faulty premise flops out of the shithouse as failed turd from the get go.

Now interestingly enough Starr Mountain called him the "greatest President E-V-E-R", yet somehow that is something you choose to ignore or withhold your palid criticism on.

Now why is that?

Well????

...waiting is...

???

Quotethat you'd bend over for in a mili-second, that you'd drop to your knees as he reaches for his zipper .......

And yet somehow Trump is the vulgarian?

Your craven hypocrisy casts a fetid pall over you, cunt.

QuoteYet, you feel the need to attack anyone that questions anything about your messiah ....

"Anything"?

Hardly.

But his revolutionary alteration of 70 years of failed NK policy is something NO ONE can question at this juncture.

I repeat - NO ONE!

QuoteYou've won !

Of course I have and it required not one scintilla of effort on my part save for enjoyably shredding you leftards like the propagandist confetti you now resemble.

;D

QuoteYou've got everything you want !

No I do not.

At least not until the border wall is built and millions of illegals are sent back to their respective shitholes of origin.

So really it's NOT all sweetness and light yet...sorry...

:-\

QuoteYou're a fool .....

You're projecting again.

QuoteEveryone is so happy for you.

Leftards ALWAYS invoke the false appeal to consensus where none exists.

And Canuckleheads are particularly prone to criticizing "big brudda" due to the massive insignificance of North America's largest walk in freezer section on the geopolitical scene.

You all know you're lightweights and it pains you greatly to have to live in our shadow while WE fix the things you "politely" ignore.

I urinate on your collective ice rink of a country, now go mine us some natural resources and be quick about it, lackeys!

;D ;D ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 14, 2018, 01:33:40 PM
Actually, it was to dodge a missile that was fired at it.

Utter bullshit!