• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

analog kid

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 12, 2018, 08:43:40 PM
They are also appeasers.

They are mostly interested in ''party building'', government expansion, socializing the country, and redistributing income.  They have no idea how to deal with dictators, and aren't interested in our national security.  The only time they think about it is when someone else is in power and doing what's in our national interest.  Then they perk up and go on the attack, as we see now. 

If someone does what's in the best interests of the country, they poor mouth it and try to obstruct - it's Party First for them, and they don't want anyone else getting credit for anything.

http://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/974751660311490561

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 07:47:29 PM
You're wasted here, you should be a comedian.

Trump doesn't know what surprise is, he can't keep his fucking big mouth shut. The only way to stop him saying anything sensitive is to not tell him in the first place.

Which handily explains how he and ONLY he was able to get Lil Kim to the summit.

Uh huh...

:-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 07:51:00 PM
Nuance? That's a new one...You at first said there was nothing to suggest that SK and the US troops didn't know...I quoted a US commander, now you say it's nuanced...How about "left hand, meet right hand"?

How about the principals know precisely what the program is and others (obviously) are not included.

You've heard of "leakers"...

Garsh you're gullible.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

More nuance:

Yep, leaker control is in full effect.

But your speculum is too... :o

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 12, 2018, 08:23:11 PM
All leftists must be spayed or neutered.

LOL!

Long as we don't have to adopt one... ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2018, 09:03:26 PM
Summary:

8 months ago, "Trump will start WWIII"

Today: "Trump is a pussy."

;D

Oh how times have changed...I LOVE it! ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 12, 2018, 09:26:54 PM
Kimmie Koo Koo owns 'The Gasbag' Trump ..........  ;D ;D

You're son non crediibe it begs the question as to why you even bother to post. ???

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on June 12, 2018, 07:18:01 PM
You're the one asking for verified stories.

Oh, look who vanished. How adorable.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on June 13, 2018, 12:00:21 AM
Oh, look who vanished. How adorable.

Went out for some "pasta" I suppose... :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

But Obama/Clinton/UPS/KFC/Walmart

Your point?

Yes it was, clearly..unambiguously, you charlatan! >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 12, 2018, 09:41:01 PM
How about the principals know precisely what the program is and others (obviously) are not included.

You've heard of "leakers"...

Garsh you're gullible.

You're a moron. "Leakers"? The commander of the US contingent for an arranged exercise in SK was asked if they knew the exercise would not now go ahead, and they replied that as far as they were concerned, they hadn't been told it wouldn't. How is that leaking? The South Koreans still think it will go ahead and are surprised (I bet that's an understatement) with what Trump blurted out of his pie hole.

You don't think these exercises take months of planning or just something they decide to do over morning coffee for the following afternoon?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 13, 2018, 08:10:14 AM
Yes it was, clearly..unambiguously, you charlatan! >:(

Why is Obama and Clinton mentioned in the Trump thread? One is out of office, the other one never was in office... you point?

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2018, 08:12:06 AM
You're a moron. "Leakers"?

You're so enmeshed in denial that now leakers don't exist?

QuoteThe commander of the US contingent for an arranged exercise in SK was asked if they knew the exercise would not now go ahead, and they replied that as far as they were concerned, they hadn't been told it wouldn't. How is that leaking?

Could anyone be this dumb???

One cannot leak what one does not know.

Crikey!

QuoteThe South Koreans still think it will go ahead and are surprised (I bet that's an understatement) with what Trump blurted out of his pie hole.

I'm not to terribly concerned with what those ungrateful sots think, why are you?

QuoteYou don't think these exercises take months of planning or just something they decide to do over morning coffee for the following afternoon?

You didn't think the summit would come off either.

Nothing you say has the slightest credibility.

Not one word. >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2018, 08:13:14 AM
Why is Obama and Clinton mentioned in the Trump thread? One is out of office, the other one never was in office... you point?

I'm not going to do more than refer you to the Q Anon videos.

You're gullible and weak mnnded and used to having things spoon fed to you.

Fuck off back to Blighty, serf. >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 13, 2018, 08:22:53 AM
You're so enmeshed in denial that now leakers don't exist?

Again, your comprehension is limited.

Could anyone be this dumb???

Yeah, how do you cope with it, are you under supervision?

One cannot leak what one does not know.

Just like Trump eh?

Crikey!

I'm not to terribly concerned with what those ungrateful sots think, why are you?

You see, you show your abject ignorance of anything not in your ass. You make a great Trump cultist. If the SK hadn't met the fat kid, neither would the other fat kid.

You didn't think the summit would come off either.

THAT was a summit? Yeah, alright.....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 13, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
I'm not going to do more than refer you to the Q Anon videos.

Ahh the Trumpist friendly fake news conspiracy cult? Got ya.  ::)

Why did you change your name? MD (Fake doctor) asked.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2018, 08:37:16 AM
Again, your comprehension is limited.

Yeah, how do you cope with it, are you under supervision?

Just like Trump eh?

You see, you show your abject ignorance of anything not in your ass. You make a great Trump cultist. If the SK hadn't met the fat kid, neither would the other fat kid.

THAT was a summit? Yeah, alright.....

Yes this was a "summit" and you are in deep state denial.

Nuff said.

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2018, 08:39:31 AM
Ahh the Trumpist friendly fake news conspiracy cult? Got ya.  ::)

Why did you change your name? MD (Fake doctor) asked.

I haven't changed my name and YOU have one lens to your binary vision - Trump.

Get some help, deluder. :(

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2018, 08:07:55 AM
But Obama/Clinton/UPS/KFC/Walmart

Your point?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

I think the point is these people are incompetent, they're corrupt, they've been shown to be criminals - felons, have routinely abused their power, and for all of that have no real accomplishments to point to.

All the people who routinely lie about Trump, repeat the caricatures created by the fake media, spin every comment and action to always present him in the worst light possible, and who endlessly screech about all his flaws never mention these people.  His predecessor as president and his opponent in the presidential campaign are far worse as people, and have done far worse while in office.

The point is a comparison of the pieces of shit you and the others here support and have supported - although you've often pretended otherwise for some reason - to Trump. 

You didn't ask why Bill Clinton's being duped by North Korea, or Obama's being duped by Iran are sometimes mentioned, but the answer is the same. 

To compare their bungling, incompetence, and need to get any deal no matter how badly it affects our national security to the way Trump is dealing with these countries

You see, in the Libtard bubble they don't like people bringing up Clinton and Obama.  They can't defend them, other than to insist everyone who doesn't support them is somehow ''racist'', or some such.

After attacking Trump, if anyone responds that he's a vast improvement over the alternative, they don't really have a valid response.  So the smug thing to say is ''but Hilary'', or ''but Obama'', and everyone in the bubble nods as if that's all the response needed to take the comparison off the table.

Of course the ''But Hilary'' idiots are the very same people who blamed everything Obama had to deal with on Bush.  Remember when everything Obama did was ''historic'' and every problem that came up was ''Bush's fault''?

Of course that was a different day, and the narrative has now changed so that former presidents are no longer responsible for anything.  A narrative that would revert back as soon as a Democrat again takes office.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 13, 2018, 09:27:19 AM
You see, in the Libtard bubble they don't like people bringing up Clinton and Obama.  They can't defend them, other than to insist everyone who doesn't support them is somehow ''racist'' or some such.

I didn't support Clinton, and Obama had his shortcomings (Although he was often stymied by a GOP house that has done fuck all since Trump has been in office other than be Trump's devoted collective-Nunes is chief bitch)... Your point?

So after attacking Trump, if anyone suggests he's a vast improvement on those two, they don't really have a valid response.  So the smug thing to say is ''but Hilary'', or ''but Obama'', and everyone in the bubble nods as if that's all the response needed to take the comparison off the table.

Clinton has never and unlikely to be POTUS so how can she be in the frame of comparisons? And Trump just wants to be adored. Its his raison d'être. He doesn't actually know how to be POTUS, he just knows how to abuse people who don't adore him..Although Pence takes it to extremes by mirroring hs gestures.. He has true gimp potential.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 13, 2018, 09:32:28 AM
Of course these are the very same people who blamed everything Obama had to deal with on Bush.  Of course that was a different day, and the narrative has changed so that former presidents are no longer responsible for anything

Oh, you'll never be in Trump's favour now..EVERYTHING that is wrong is down to previous presidents, he said so at the inauguration speech..I think he used 'mess' and carnage'..He's even gone on record as saying anything that doesn't get done won't be his fault.

- that is unless Trump leaves office and is replaced by a Democrat, in which case these people will then revert to blaming everything that comes up on him

I think if Homer Simpson was elected as either party's candidate, the standing of the office would rise significantly..

Last night that rabid commie Mark Sandford was deselected in the primary because he was less than devoted to Trump. Oh wait, he wasn't a commie.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2018, 09:32:42 AM
I didn't support Clinton, and Obama had his shortcomings (Although he was often stymied by a GOP house that has done fuck all since Trump has been in office other than be Trump's devoted collective-Nunes is chief bitch)... Your point?...

You read my point. 

You claim to not have supported Hilary of Obama, yet your commentary is indistinguishable from those who did.  I have yet to see a single comment from you that is positive towards the GOP or critical of the Ds.

As far as the House not cooperating with Obama, first off that's the point of separation of powers.  The government of our country is different from that of yours, and part of that is we require a broad consensus before making major changes.  Yet the Congress did fund his massive deficits, and didn't do nearly as much as they could when he was illegally ruling by decree through Executive Orders.  Which is a major reason why none of them was chosen by the voters to be the Republican candidate for president

But beyond that, and to address your post - tell me, what legislation did he request that they denied? 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2018, 09:32:42 AM
... Clinton has never and unlikely to be POTUS so how can she be in the frame of comparisons?...

She was Bill's top advisor during his administration, she was a US Senator, and she was Obama's top foreign policy official as Secretary of State.  ''The most qualified person to ever run for president'' as the Democrats would tell us.

I think her body of work - such as it is - is a very valid comparison when it comes to certain issues.