• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

albrecht

Yet another faked "hate crime," this time an Arab named Osama sprayed a swastika and "Fuck Arabs" on someone's garage door.

https://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2017/02/15/Man-charged-in-Sylvania-Township-graffiti-case.html

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 17, 2017, 03:53:52 PM

Goyim.

Can anyone explain to me while keeping a straight face why there isn't a Congressional White Caucus.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 17, 2017, 08:00:04 PM

Can anyone explain to me while keeping a straight face why there isn't a Congressional White Caucus.

kock-us.  What's to explain?

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 17, 2017, 08:00:04 PM
a Congressional White Caucus

Shall I Joogle this, or hold off a bit, so you can savor and wallow for a bit in the knowledge that you have stumped me utterly?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 18, 2017, 03:21:53 AM

Shall I Joogle this, or hold off a bit, so you can savor and wallow for a bit in the knowledge that you have stumped me utterly?

I guess my point is that if white people set up any organization that excluded blacks there would be hell to pay, but, when the reverse is true it's all good.  Gross hypocracy.  Yeah, I know I'm stating the obvious.

Juan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 18, 2017, 07:26:29 AM
I guess my point is that if white people set up any organization that excluded blacks there would be hell to pay, but, when the reverse is true it's all good.  Gross hypocracy.  Yeah, I know I'm stating the obvious.
Andrew Young was one of the first two blacks elected to Congress from the south.  When he left to become UN ambassador, his Atlanta district had become majority black. The people in the district elected a moderately liberal white former Atlanta city councilman named Wyche Fowler. He was popular in the district and was reelected several times.  Because the people in his district were majority black, he tried to join the CBC. He was denied membership.

bateman

Liberal friend of mine used to say that crazy Republicans were the best recruiting tool for the Ds. Works the other way around too, though.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/02/17/student-lefts-culture-intolereance-creating-new-generation-ofconservatives/

Jackstar

I guess my point is that if white people set up any organization that excluded blacks there would be hell to pay,

but, when the reverse is true it's all good.  Gross hypocracy.  Yeah, I know I'm stating the obvious.

The extradimensional predator parasites are clandestinely encouraging various tribes of humans to strive to eradicate each other. There truly are not that many of them, but hey--superpowers offer a substantial tactical advantage, not entirely mitigated by an expanded awareness of the battlespace.

It's like chess, but with fleshy pieces. Yeah, I know I'm stating the macabre.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Juan on February 18, 2017, 07:50:47 AM
Andrew Young was one of the first two blacks elected to Congress from the south.  When he left to become UN ambassador, his Atlanta district had become majority black. The people in the district elected a moderately liberal white former Atlanta city councilman named Wyche Fowler. He was popular in the district and was reelected several times.  Because the people in his district were majority black, he tried to join the CBC. He was denied membership.

That's very interesting.   I actually wondered wether anything like that had been attempted. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: pyewacket on February 18, 2017, 05:11:46 PM
INSTANT KARMA: Illegals Skip Work for #ADayWithoutImmigrants. They Get Fired!

http://louderwithcrowder.com/illegals-adaywithoutimmigrants-fired/

Dios mio!  Los jefes no tienen sentido del humor en absoluto.  Que sorprendo!

pyewacket

Marshall University Hosts Training on ‘Heterosexual Privilege’

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/marshall-university-hosts-training-on-heterosexual-privilege/

I guess we can expect 'Intelligence Privilege', 'Good Health Privilege', 'Happiness Privilege', and 'Those with all their Faculties and Limbs Privilege' next.  ::)

paladin1991

Dude.  As warriors we have to stand off and allow the sheep to buttfuck each other, fuck each other over, fuck themselves and shit all over everything.  And then when its all fucked up, then, then they will beg us to unfuck their shit, keep the fucking wolves at bay and try to fuck us out of our benefits when its all done. 

White, black, who gives a fuck, they're all fucking sheep.

And then there's those crazy bastards in kilts.  Sheepfuckers, all of them.

paladin1991

Quote from: pyewacket on February 18, 2017, 05:11:46 PM
INSTANT KARMA: Illegals Skip Work for #ADayWithoutImmigrants. They Get Fired!

http://louderwithcrowder.com/illegals-adaywithoutimmigrants-fired/
Muwhahahahahah.

Wait.

Does this mean that I can't have fries with that?

TigerLily

“… you know, I think it’s one thing to say, prioritize people who pose a threat to public safety and go after this individual or that individual or whatever.” - Sean Spicer

A campaigning Donald Trump said “We will terminate the Obama administration’s deadly non-enforcement policies that allow thousands of criminal aliens to freely roam our streets,” last year in Phoenix. It looks like he has now decided to enforce his policyâ€"maybe for the first time in Arizonaâ€"on the 35-year-old mother of two Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos.

Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos, who had been in the country since she was 14, was caught in an immigration raid in 2008 and arrested on charges of using a fake Social Security number for working at the Golfland Sunsplash amusement park in Mesa. Her arrest was part of a series of workplace raids by former Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

I bet she used her ill-gotten gains from her Golfland paycheck to buy that cake

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 12:48:07 PM
“… you know, I think it’s one thing to say, prioritize people who pose a threat to public safety and go after this individual or that individual or whatever.” - Sean Spicer

A campaigning Donald Trump said “We will terminate the Obama administration’s deadly non-enforcement policies that allow thousands of criminal aliens to freely roam our streets,” last year in Phoenix. It looks like he has now decided to enforce his policyâ€"maybe for the first time in Arizonaâ€"on the 35-year-old mother of two Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos.

Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos, who had been in the country since she was 14, was caught in an immigration raid in 2008 and arrested on charges of using a fake Social Security number for working at the Golfland Sunsplash amusement park in Mesa. Her arrest was part of a series of workplace raids by former Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

The fact is lots of good people from all over the world are denied citizenship. Mexico shouldn't have any special rights in this regard.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 23, 2017, 01:57:23 PM
The fact is lots of good people from all over the world are denied citizenship. Mexico shouldn't have any special rights in this regard.

She came here at 14. She has/d a job, paid her taxes and raised a family. Better than many citizens including our President.  Do you feel no regard for this family in your shriveled up cinder of a soul?

Kidnostad3

Did de Reyos ever apply for U.S. Citizenship?

Here's the story on Medina.  You will see evidence of his being a gang banger when he has a hearing.

So you seem to be saying that all being deported are in the criminal light category, right?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/16/feds-gang-tattoo-and-past-relationships-led-arrest/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 02:01:32 PM
She came here at 14. She has/d a job, paid her taxes and raised a family. Better than many citizens including our President.  Do you feel no regard for this family in your shriveled up cinder of a soul?

Sure, I have warm feelings for people. i just don't think they should be the basis of a country's foreign policy, like Hillary and the Dems did. I think it's crucial that we start using more reason and less emotion now.  ;)

mikuthing01

Some dirty fucking beaners somehow stole my SSN a few because i got a phone call about it and had to get it straightened out. I know other people that have had it happen and one told me that where he worked they used to have a binder full of names and SSN's they used to get jobs. These people are criminals no matter how you cut it they should be deported and put on a list that bans them from even coming back legally for the shit that have pulled on the American people. Deporting them is a slap on the wrist they should be executed.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

From what I read, her husband is illegal as well. He could self-deport to keep the family together.

Her felony conviction was for using a stolen SSN.

If she truly came here when she was 14, one has to ask why she didn't apply for Dreamer status. Maybe her felony conviction precluded that. I don't know.

It's not as sad as this guy that killed himself after being deported for the third time.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/22/deported-man-commits-suicide-jumping-off-bridge-near-u-s-mexico-border.html

What would happen in Mexico if a US citizen was caught working without a Visa?

mikuthing01

the "dreamers" should be sent to guantanamo bay if their third world shithole wont take them back.

TigerLily

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 23, 2017, 02:04:13 PM

Did de Reyos ever apply for U.S. Citizenship?

Here's the story on Medina.  You will see evidence of his being a gang banger when he has a hearing.

So you seem to be saying that all being deported are in the criminal light category, right?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/16/feds-gang-tattoo-and-past-relationships-led-arrest/

Wrong. But Guadalupe certainly issue. She was the first bad hombre from Arizona to be deported. So much for going after the murderers and rapists.

Do you feel safer now that she is back in Mexico?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 02:31:06 PM
Wrong. But Guadalupe certainly issue. She was the first bad hombre from Arizona to be deported. So much for going after the murderers and rapists.

Yes, and if she's as good of a person as you're personally vouching for (cuz you and her are actually friends, right?) then I'm sure she'll be considered for citizenship. What's so monstrous about that?!

mikuthing01

Quote from: TigerLily on February 23, 2017, 02:31:06 PM

My SSN feels safer