• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

boxman

So according to KIYQ they are just waiting for Hoagland:

http://www.kiyq.org/2016/12/26/hello-world/

But of course he is blaming anyone but himself..
I really wonder how long it will take before their patience run out and they drop his ass before he has even aired one show.

jerry

This evening I heard a new commercial for Hoagie's Club 19.5 on KIYQ... A sign it is getting closer?

Dyna-X

Quote from: jerry on January 11, 2017, 09:07:22 PM
This evening I heard a new commercial for Hoagie's Club 19.5 on KIYQ... A sign it is getting closer?

Likely. A commercial costs money* and there is little incentive to join and stay joined without new shows.

*On second thought, this might be a package deal with the station.
For all we know he might be waiting on a tax refund check to get a piece of broadcast equipment he needs.

Dag Nabit, Hoagie, we are tired of reading tea leaves and parsing sparse statements!

jerry

Another new 19.5 commercial played during the 4pm news (EST)....

Juan

They're probably not commercials, which are paid for, but rather a promo which the station produces to promote the shoes which air.  Someone buying time for a show usually negotiates for a given number of promos.  Still, I'd say this is a good sign.

jerry

Quote from: Juan on January 12, 2017, 03:56:05 PM
They're probably not commercials, which are paid for, but rather a promo which the station produces to promote the shoes which air.  Someone buying time for a show usually negotiates for a given number of promos.  Still, I'd say this is a good sign.

These were both like the ones he played during his shows to try and drum up 19.5 subs....

jerry

A third one now... Mike Spent this time... hmmm he sounded a bit aggressive for the style of this station.

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 12, 2017, 07:50:35 PM
Did a check bounce?
You mean the out of state, 3rd Party, post-dated check that RCH likely signed over to the station?

Quote from: expat on January 12, 2017, 06:47:17 PM
I notice RCH is no longer a headliner on http://www.kiyq.org

I hope RCH is still in good standing with Conspira-Sea Cruise? (holistic seminar & cruise at sea)

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 08:49:17 PM
I hope RCH is still in good standing with Conspira-Sea Cruise? (holistic seminar & cruise at sea)
Sean David Morton and his wife were arrested for tax evasion after a recent Conspira-Sea Cruise.
Also some guy went on the Conspirasea Cruise and blogged about it. Some funny stuff.
https://violentmetaphors.com/category/communication-2/conspirasea/page/2/

Just listened to Howard Hughes with RCH as guest over Christmas time. He said he is coming up with a new series of books, the first of which was supposed to be released between Christmas and New Years. Also he said that it was likely that if Obama was going to "disclose" it would likely be at 12:30 on New Years Day because that would be 19.5 days until there is a new President.

Nobody

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2017, 01:13:02 PM
Just listened to Howard Hughes with RCH as guest over Christmas time. He said he is coming up with a new series of books, the first of which was supposed to be released between Christmas and New Years. Also he said that it was likely that if Obama was going to "disclose" it would likely be at 12:30 on New Years Day because that would be 19.5 days until there is a new President.

Anyone interested in Hoagland's history of success* as both a psychic and self-proclaimed "FBI profiler" can read about it here:

https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2017/01/richard-hoagland-tries-again-for-2017.html

I've even picked a time--it's going to conform to the other stuff we've been working on for years, figuring out, kind-of like an FBI profiler...

"FBI profiler."  Right.  ::)

*Or lack thereof

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on January 13, 2017, 01:13:02 PM
Thanks for mentioning Hoagie's recent guest appearance on "The Unexplained" podcast.
Here is a link to listen or download the mp3 file of this show:
http://theunexplained.tv/paranormal-podcasts/edition-281-richard-hogland-katy-manning

boxman

Love how he has time to be a guest on all these other shows and podcasts, but yet does not have the time to host hiw own fucking show.

Juan Cena

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 12, 2017, 07:50:35 PM
Did a check bounce?

Robin VI kicked Hoagie out, and he hasn't collected enough bottles and cans of the side of the road to pay the radio station.

anunnaki

He's probably scrounging up bus fare to attend and disrupt Trump's Inauguration !

Lunger

Quote from: anunnaki on January 14, 2017, 01:34:15 AM
He's probably scrounging up bus fare to attend and disrupt Trump's Inauguration !

Yeah.  What was with all the Trump hate coming from Hoaggie?

pate

Waiting for Copeland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylpva4GCe2o

No idea where that wednt, faith in 19.5?

ediot:  Jung Ladee playing the oboe looks a mite upset...

Where's Hoagie??  Look what Noory's got on C2C tonight:

"Founding investigator of the Mars research group, The Cydonia Institute, George Haas, and geoscientist Bill Saunders will discuss their analysis of anomalous formations on Mars, including a curious keyhole structure."

Hoagie's bat-shit crazy enthusiasm will really be missed tonight.

zeebo

Quote from: Étouffée on January 16, 2017, 05:27:53 PM
... Look what Noory's got on C2C tonight:

"Founding investigator of the Mars research group, The Cydonia Institute, George Haas, and geoscientist Bill Saunders will discuss their analysis of anomalous formations on Mars, including a curious keyhole structure."

I don't know who these supposed 'experts' are, but without concurrent analysis and confirmation from Hoagie's imaging panel all-stars, I shall retain a skeptical view.