• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 07, 2019, 07:07:50 PM
OH AND WHAT"S THIS?

Zach Garrets Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/thunderslapper

This photo is THE ONLY PHOTO on his page!  And was posted in April 2017!

Not sure when it was taken but I suspect it was when he lived in Arizona and met Dietrich at his presentation of "Roswell and the Rising Sun"
at a popular bar near Tucson!
Perhaps realizing the trouble he could get himself into for associating with Dietrich ZG decided to drop his support for DD. Or perhaps DD is using this guy's name without his knowledge. Someone should ask  ZG if he was helping DD produce his show. A no answer usually implies something suspicious.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on August 07, 2019, 09:02:17 PM
Perhaps realizing the trouble he could get himself into for associating with Dietrich ZG decided to drop his support for DD. Or perhaps DD is using this guy's name without his knowledge. Someone should ask  ZG if he was helping DD produce his show. A no answer usually implies something suspicious.
There is definitely something going on.  This "Zach" was being trained by Pavel and appeared for a single show.  But he is not producing tonight, Arola is.  And Zach was hanging out in the chat room.  Pavel is gone.  No explanation for Zach was given.  All of it is very odd.  Lena Crane - (Dietrichs cult follower "cat lady")  is monitoring the chat room!  LOL

My guess is Arola bailed with his girlfriend for a while - since Dietrich said there would be no break!

Gunner65

Back to the mass shootings again....I think Dietrich will begin sobbing soon..but only after he attributes the killings to white-trash racists motivated by Trump or Aquino or whatever he imagines is the reason.

Gunner65

Well there you have it:  "Project Artichoke"

Gunner65

Dietrich is banging his tea-pot around...about to start screaming again.  Attributes the shooter (El Paso) "manifesto" to the "Great Replacement" written by a Frenchman in the 1800s !!  But of course Dietrich fails to clarify this...(deception and willful denial of historical facts)

Gunner65

Slides his rant into anti-feminist, white male racism and "far right" - (soon to mention "nationalism") ?

Gunner65

Dietrich then describes "Manginas" in detail...

Gunner65

Dietrich likes the idea of labeling every white man a terrorist.  And his stupid followers start calling for the death of all men in a world war!  WOW!

Gunner65

Watch the YT Chat now as I try to talk with Dietrichs idiots...as Dietrich repeatedly uses ADL sources to claim that "WHITE SUPREMECY" is the threat

Gunner65

Of course Dietrich will have all my posts deleted as well as anyone who questions anything he says.  No dialogue allowed - the only comments allowed are those which worship or promote Der Fuhrer!   

Those drug busts coming to San Francisco does not bode well for DD. It is a high probability that DD is a community drug dealer considering the fact he is a admitted drug user himself and that he has no obvious means of income other than donations which certainly is not enough to live on. Whether or not his landlord is aware of DD's activities is subject to speculation but someone should make him aware of what DD has been doing on his property all these years. I would not be surprised if DD is on a FBI data file concerning suspected local drug dealers in San Francisco. Anytime now DD is going to have jackbooted, body armored  FBI agents smashing down his door and haul his ass off to a Federal jail. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts DD.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 08, 2019, 05:35:29 AM
Of course Dietrich will have all my posts deleted as well as anyone who questions anything he says.  No dialogue allowed - the only comments allowed are those which worship or promote Der Fuhrer!

DDD #DinDeleteNuffin on Bellgab.

#PraiseMV!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 07, 2019, 06:56:17 PM
As more information about these shooters comes out, Dietrich will be proven a liar once again.  Any of his cult followers could look up the info themselves but I guess they don't.
This article says the Dayton shooter was a cross-dressing whack-job. Who else do we know that fits that description?                       https://teapartypac.org/photos-cross-dressing-and-antifa-masks-the-twisted-pastimes-of-the-ohio-shooter/?utm_source=ewcp&utm_placement=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=TPnewsletter

Pelayo

Ha! ddd can't win for losing. He loses at every turn. No wonder he is such a bitter little man.

Pelayo

Obviously that guy is not in general population at the El Paso jail. He would last about 5 minutes.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on August 09, 2019, 08:37:33 PM
Ha! ddd can't win for losing. He loses at every turn. No wonder he is such a bitter little man.
Dietrich will figure a way to spin it all against "White Nationalists" or "Supremacist" and connect imaginary dots from all of it to:
MICHAEL AQUINO

Gunner65

While he consistently claims he is the biological son of Adolf Hitler.  Dietrich and his pack of idiots are exposed and the truth is they all  wanted to have a piece of the "pie" that was created.  But after over 30 years of raving, insane BS about UFOS, super soldiers and aliens, we know that most of these sources are liars.

Pelayo

ddd, your show has gotten trite and boring. White males blah blah blah. Even though you normally foam at the mouth while making your shit-shows, to make it more interesting, you should video livestream yourself eating Tide pods. I mean, it is evident already you are not above playing the clown and freak, just do it.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 09, 2019, 09:32:58 PM
While he consistently claims he is the biological son of Adolf Hitler.
Yeah, while he tries to spin the progressives as being as benign as the nazis.

Gunner65

It's not about "Nazis"..It's about  Nationalism...It's about Marxism and Bolchevism ...attempting to use propaganda  and attacking the values and ideology of Americans ...

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 09, 2019, 09:49:42 PM
It's not about "Nazis"..It's about  Nationalism...It's about Marxism and Bolchevism ...attempting to use propaganda  and attacking the values and ideology of Americans ...
For ddd, he advocates "I should do what I wantism. The world owes me."

Quote8 watching now

Do I want to hang and remain one of the 8?   That.  That is the question...........................

Down to 5 as there is just hissing and clicking

Gunner65

Well It looks like Arola and another person are trying to stream live, but the audio is in and out - no one is talking, all there is is background noise.